Page 54 of 79 FirstFirst ... 51525354555657 ... LastLast
Results 1,326 to 1,350 of 1959
Like Tree431Likes
  1. #1326  

    Default Re: Nexus 4 Ordered on November 27: Order Status and Tracking

    Wow I'm so glad that's over. Looks like they MIGHT make it within the time Google said. Weird...
  2. #1327  

    Default Re: Nexus 4 Ordered on November 27: Order Status and Tracking

    I just checked my tracking this morning and saw that it FINALLY says "In transit".

    Thank God, I no longer have to worry.

    This took well over 2 business days though so for the pain it put me through I will still try and get my shipping refund.
  3. #1328  

    Thumbs up Re: Nexus 4 Ordered on November 27: Order Status and Tracking

    Well, I just checked UPS and my YBOD is gone and I have tracking info. (I'm a 1-2 weeker who got the shipping email the evening of Nov 30).

    Unless the Butler, PA facility is slow getting it on the deliver truck this morning, I think I should have my phone when I get home tonight. Of course I have to go into work late a couple hours late this morning which means I won't leave work until about 7pm, so I'm sorta hoping they actually hold off deliver until tomorrow.


    Sorry, don't know how to format any better. "code" tag didn't help much......

    Location Date Local Time Activity
    Butler, PA, United States 12/06/2012 7:05 A.M. Arrival Scan
    Pittsburgh, PA, United States 12/06/2012 6:00 A.M. Departure Scan
    12/06/2012 5:02 A.M. Arrival Scan
    Louisville, KY, United States 12/06/2012 3:58 A.M. Departure Scan
    12/06/2012 12:17 A.M. Origin Scan
    United States 11/29/2012 3:53 P.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS
  4. #1329  

    Default Re: Nexus 4 Ordered on November 27: Order Status and Tracking

    Quote Originally Posted by lightflyer1 View Post
    Signature required for delivery?
    I got my first N4 two weeks ago after the first release. It did not require a signature. I got pinged by when it was delivered (before noon) so I went home for lunch and it was sitting on the front porch. No one was home, and signature was definitely not required.
  5. #1330  

    Default Re: Nexus 4 Ordered on November 27: Order Status and Tracking

    Quote Originally Posted by SeiRyuSeijin View Post
    I just checked my tracking this morning and saw that it FINALLY says "In transit".

    Thank God, I no longer have to worry.

    This took well over 2 business days though so for the pain it put me through I will still try and get my shipping refund.
    Congrats. It looks like many of the 1-2 weekers and 2-3 weekers are getting their phones this week. All things considered we could be a whole lot worse off. There are many in the backorder thread from 11/13 orders that have still got nothing (not even a shipping label/shipping email).
  6. #1331  

    Default Re: Nexus 4 Ordered on November 27: Order Status and Tracking

    Finally got updated will be delivered by end of day today. It was the damn Saturday shipping confirmation that screwed everything up we all thought we would have it by Tuesday.
  7. #1332  

    Default Re: Nexus 4 Ordered on November 27: Order Status and Tracking

    Quote Originally Posted by Thing342 View Post
    Hurray! 1-2 week YBoD here. Mine just updated to say it is in transit. It's in Richmond, should be here by the end of the day.
    Me too, except mine is in Jacksonville, FL. I didn't get any email notification from UPS My Choice, but when I checked their site this morning, my YBoD was gone and I'm green. When I got my first N4 two weeks ago it was delivered before noon and I was able to run home at lunch to get it! Fingers crossed that they're on the same schedule today.
  8. #1333  

    Default Re: Nexus 4 Ordered on November 27: Order Status and Tracking

    I just checked my tracking number and was thrilled to see the following:
    Louisville, KY, United States 12/06/2012 3:43 A.M. Departure Scan
    - I may not be receiving the device as soon as I had hoped for, but it is a relief to finally see some results on UPS.

    Also, I was one of the 1-2 weekers with the YBOD.
    donec likes this.
  9. #1334  

    Default Re: Nexus 4 Ordered on November 27: Order Status and Tracking

    Finally after much anticipation I just received my order has shipped email with tracking number. I ordered: Order date: Nov 27, 2012 3:41:10 PM PST
  10. #1335  
    Exergy's Avatar

    Posts
    169 Posts
    Global Posts
    477 Global Posts

    Default Re: Nexus 4 Ordered on November 27: Order Status and Tracking

    Quote Originally Posted by bobjohnson201 View Post
    Android Police posted an article basically outright calling the launch a disaster. I was happy to see them say it honestly.
    Link?
  11. #1336  

    Default Re: Nexus 4 Ordered on November 27: Order Status and Tracking

    My order for the 2-3 week wait has been shipped while my order that said 1-2 week wait has not. So who knows what the heck is going on at google.
  12. #1337  
    Exergy's Avatar

    Posts
    169 Posts
    Global Posts
    477 Global Posts

    Default Re: Nexus 4 Ordered on November 27: Order Status and Tracking

    Tracking says 3-7 delivery time! Im conflicted on how to actually get my device. I work until 6. I'm afraid that if they leave a notice on the door I won't be able to pick up the package until tomorrow.
  13. #1338  

    Default Re: Nexus 4 Ordered on November 27: Order Status and Tracking

    Seems like I wasnt the only one who woke up happy. AND it's my day off, so I get to play with it all day. And from the looks of it, it was UPS fault. But, eh, oh well. Just glad my tracker is updated. Hope you all enjoy the phone. (See you in the N4 Problems area! lol)
  14. #1339  

    Default Re: Nexus 4 Ordered on November 27: Order Status and Tracking

    Yeah! My YBOD disappeared (got shipping email on 11/30 in the evening) and UPS now says out for delivery today!

    I tend to blame UPS for this one. My UPS tracking went straight from YBOD to "Out for Delivery" overnight... including a trip from Addison, IL to Milan, IL (261 miles) in just six minutes. Either UPS screwed it up, or they have a crazy fast delivery system!

  15. #1340  

    Default Re: Nexus 4 Ordered on November 27: Order Status and Tracking

    Quote Originally Posted by jian9007 View Post
    Congrats. It looks like many of the 1-2 weekers and 2-3 weekers are getting their phones this week. All things considered we could be a whole lot worse off. There are many in the backorder thread from 11/13 orders that have still got nothing (not even a shipping label/shipping email).
    While I'm not in dire need of the N4, I'd like to know that what I've preordered is actually going to ship sometime. I'm in the 2-3 week window, and have received nothing from Google, and my order still says "pending" in Google play. I guess it's not as bad as some of the 11/3 people still waiting, but this still seems like a very disorganized launch by Google. Wishing they could have just shipped these out to retailers like Best Buy, and let us buy them there, but I'm sure the price would have increased. There's no doubt in my mind that this was definitely a preorder, and not an outright buy, because I don't know that anyone here has received an immediate shipment on this device.
    Living large with my Galaxy Note 3!!!
  16. #1341  

    Default Re: Nexus 4 Ordered on November 27: Order Status and Tracking

    Quote Originally Posted by bobjohnson201 View Post
    i would be stunned if it came tomorrow. i just cant see it.
    Looks like the unthinkable is a reality! Got the updated tracker overnight and the phone is being delivered this afternoon. Great success!!
    bobjohnson201 and donec like this.
  17. #1342  

    Default Re: Nexus 4 Ordered on November 27: Order Status and Tracking

    Whoop!!! UPS finally updated, will be at my house today! What happened to waiting for the item in the warehouse?? Hmm...
    donec likes this.
  18. #1343  

    Default Re: Nexus 4 Ordered on November 27: Order Status and Tracking

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBriz09 View Post
    Yeah! My YBOD disappeared (got shipping email on 11/30 in the evening) and UPS now says out for delivery today!

    I tend to blame UPS for this one. My UPS tracking went straight from YBOD to "Out for Delivery" overnight... including a trip from Addison, IL to Milan, IL (261 miles) in just six minutes. Either UPS screwed it up, or they have a crazy fast delivery system!

    UPS has warp travel now. Can ship something to another state in a matter of seconds...
  19. #1344  

    Default Re: Nexus 4 Ordered on November 27: Order Status and Tracking

    And (just wanted to point this out) I will not be asking for a shipping refund because, to my understanding, this is the 2nd day. My account was officially charged on Tuesday, so today would technically make the second day, regardless of when it said it shipped. Google said they wouldn't charge me until it shipped. So, yeah.
  20. #1345  

    Default Re: Nexus 4 Ordered on November 27: Order Status and Tracking

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisXe View Post
    While I'm not in dire need of the N4, I'd like to know that what I've preordered is actually going to ship sometime. I'm in the 2-3 week window, and have received nothing from Google, and my order still says "pending" in Google play. I guess it's not as bad as some of the 11/3 people still waiting, but this still seems like a very disorganized launch by Google. Wishing they could have just shipped these out to retailers like Best Buy, and let us buy them there, but I'm sure the price would have increased. There's no doubt in my mind that this was definitely a preorder, and not an outright buy, because I don't know that anyone here has received an immediate shipment on this device.
    You realize that the 2-3 week window has just started, right?
    Google was not trying to fool anyone saying this was an outright buy. If it was, it wouldn't quote you with a 2-3 week wait. Where is the confusion?
  21. #1346  

    Default Re: Nexus 4 Ordered on November 27: Order Status and Tracking

    Happy happy joy joy. woke up this morning to find an email from Google Playsaying ordered shipped. I ordered on the 27th at about 6:30 pm and one of those 2-3 week waiters.

    UPS showing the YBOD but that's cool... I actually thought it was going to be closer to the 3 week time period than 2. Looking forward to it.
  22. #1347  

    Default Re: Nexus 4 Ordered on November 27: Order Status and Tracking

    Well.......... I have actual tracking and delivery slated for today!

  23. #1348  

    Default Re: Nexus 4 Ordered on November 27: Order Status and Tracking

    1-2 weeker with YBOD no more. Out for delivery this morning! Really interesting to follow this process. Strike ended and phones arrived? Coincidence?
    donec likes this.
  24. #1349  

    Default Re: Nexus 4 Ordered on November 27: Order Status and Tracking

    Quote Originally Posted by bilago View Post
    You realize that the 2-3 week window has just started, right?
    Google was not trying to fool anyone saying this was an outright buy. If it was, it wouldn't quote you with a 2-3 week wait. Where is the confusion?
    I understand, and I'm not at all mad at Google(or anyone for that matter), just a little excited to get my device like everyone else is all :P Seeing everyones shipping notifications just has me excited. I stand by my earlier statements in that a near Christmas delivery for me would be perfect!
    Living large with my Galaxy Note 3!!!
  25. #1350  

    Default Re: Nexus 4 Ordered on November 27: Order Status and Tracking

    I went from YBOD to super fast delivery! The damn thing left Louisville just a few hours ago! LOL

    donec likes this.
Page 54 of 79 FirstFirst ... 51525354555657 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Android 4.2 Scheduled for Nexus 7 on November 13
    By grafx1 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 11-20-2012, 05:49 PM
  2. Who's nexus is on back order?
    By mattatwar1 in forum Google Nexus 4
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-15-2012, 04:47 PM
  3. Here's a new One on the cancelled order status
    By daso in forum Verizon Galaxy S3
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-08-2012, 10:20 PM
  4. ordered a nexus s on ebay just want to make sure i understand
    By Sento in forum T-Mobile Nexus S Rooting, ROMs, and Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-22-2012, 09:02 PM
  5. Galaxy nexus released on November 18th?
    By droid1294 in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus
    Replies: 221
    Last Post: 12-07-2011, 01:28 PM

Posting Permissions

B