Page 62 of 79 FirstFirst ... 59606162636465 ... LastLast
Results 1,526 to 1,550 of 1959
Like Tree431Likes

Default Re: Nexus 4 Ordered on November 27: Order Status and Tracking

order mine 11/27 @ 5:57pm CST. 2-3 weeks estimate
    got shipping email 12/06 @ 3:35am CST.
    tracking info says it will be delivery 12/07 by the end of day.
    very happy. will be my first android phone and i cannot wait to get rid of my iphone4

supposed to be delivered today and look at the time posted. it was 7 am. it's now 9:54 pm... screw you very much google and UPS! damn assholes

Default Nexus 4 Ordered on November 27: Order Status and Tracking

Anyone get an update yet from Dec 3rd ordering?
    Nexus 7 32GB, Nexus 5 32GB

Mine already cracked b/c of temperature differences on the computer desk ((((((((

We are on the same boat. I have exactly the same tracking info as yours. Maybe there is something wrong with the local hub. Below is my tracking info.

Quote Originally Posted by jinjin12 View Post

supposed to be delivered today and look at the time posted. it was 7 am. it's now 9:54 pm... screw you very much google and UPS! damn assholes
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nexus 4 Ordered on November 27: Order Status and Tracking-qq-20121206220450.jpg  
    Last edited by dstankovic; 12-06-2012 at 09:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffogoogler View Post
    Damn, I'm stoked. I ordered mine yesterday, was settling in to the 5-6 weeks of pure waiting hell (I'm a big fan of instant gratification), when lo and behold I received a tracking number from UPS. Google was the shipper, so I checked wallet and voila! My phone has been shipped and will be in my hot little hands tomorrow. Hopefully. After expecting a good month of waiting, I can survive an extra day. Barely. I have the feeling it will arrive tomorrow, I'm a UPS My Choice customer and have not really had any issues with times, etc.
    1) Maybe I should change my ID to include "google."
    2) You know that there are now many people who hate you, don't you?

Just noticed a charge on my account from Google, always a welcome sign when a Nexus 4 is the reason for the charge
    Living large with my Galaxy Note 3!!!

I was supposed to get mine today. It is now 7:12pm PST and I called and told them I was gonnna pick it up at the hub. I called earlier at 6:20 and was asked to wait another 35 minutes to see if it will be delivered. Lady states they deliver until 8pm BUT the truck returns at 6:30-7:30 and usually give you a 1 hour window to pick up at a hub and it closes at 8 . Go figure.

It is so sad that my Nexus 4 has buzzing problem from Earpiece! sucks! hearing buzzing when make a call! i have to return it to exchange a new one!
    hope you guys do not have this issue!

Quote Originally Posted by WeNeedCupCakes View Post
    Mine already cracked b/c of temperature differences on the computer desk ((((((((
    Seriously?
    How high was the difference?

Got mine today. Read about buzzing problems? No buzzing here but unable to connect WiFi.

Time for that problem thread that was mentioned here a while ago?

Global Posts
    808 Global Posts

That sucks. I put a case on it as soon as I was done putting the SIM card in. The case, which is a white hard case, actually kinda makes the phone look good!
    Quote Originally Posted by Yulun Song View Post
    It is so sad that my Nexus 4 has buzzing problem from Earpiece! sucks! hearing buzzing when make a call! i have to return it to exchange a new one!
    hope you guys do not have this issue!
    No, thankfully no buzzing problem here. Sorry to hear you got it. I'm sure they will change it out though.
    Thanked by:

Mothering ups i hate it that they just throw your package on the floor n fly off without a sign of hey your package is here

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Pics? Is it a huge crack or just a scratch?

Update: I go to UPS Hub in Cerritos, CA. I get there at 7:42. It opens at 8pm. I check my UPS app and it states. DELIVERED. I yelled a profanity. I checked again and it states it was delivered to Cerritos, CA (hub). I calm down. I then go see a UPS clerk and he can't find it. He checks his computer and it states it was delivered by driver!!!!!!!!. I said your app shows it was delivered to Cerritos, CA. I speak to manager. Provides me her number and I get home and it is there. Mind you I left at 7:20 and it was delivered to my door at 7:28pm AFTER it stated in UPS app that it said Restrict delivery something. Oh well.

To those of you UPS can deliver late but I wanted to pre-empt it by cancelling delivery in the hopes that I can pick it up at the hub. A Long Beach truck does not even get back to the hub and a guy in front of me was bummed he could not pick it up. So the truck gets back at 9:30pm but pick up at UPS is only at 8:30 WTF!!!!.

Quote Originally Posted by Leo90604 View Post
    I was supposed to get mine today. It is now 7:12pm PST and I called and told them I was gonnna pick it up at the hub. I called earlier at 6:20 and was asked to wait another 35 minutes to see if it will be delivered. Lady states they deliver until 8pm BUT the truck returns at 6:30-7:30 and usually give you a 1 hour window to pick up at a hub and it closes at 8 . Go figure.

Got it. Maybe its because Im drunk and too scared to play with it but its meeehhhhh.......

Ordered Nexus 4 16 GB on Nov 27, 2012 4:19:17 PM PST . Nothing yet. I am in 2-3 weeks shipping in Seattle, WA.

Order Nexus 4 16 GB on: November 30, 2012 9:12:43 PM UTC-8. Nothing Yet. I don't hope i am gonna get it since leaving to some other place around 12th.
    Hope you all receive your orders quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by jeremydc View Post
    Got it. Maybe its because Im drunk and too scared to play with it but its meeehhhhh.......
    What do you mean meh?! I know you're drunk but I will ask that you elaborate

Global Posts
    142 Global Posts

Got mine today. It is a very nice looking phone. So far everything is good but I noticed the screen does not seem to responsive compared to note2 or sensation. Haven't taken off the stock screen protector but that shouldn't cause any issue though...?

Haha, girl is tripping so I am finishing off a 12 pack.

As for the phone, idk why but I expected a bit more. Of course its better than my current phone (optimus v) but meh. There is too much hype. Is the phone worth the $$>?< Of course but everyone going nuts for not receiving the phone yet should calm the FUK down.

Its A phone.............

My shipping update is in my signature. Also, this phone is now unlocked, rooted, and ready for action.
    Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared. -Buddha-

Purchase went through Thursday (8gb 4-5 weeker) shipped also on thursday so it will be here today. I'm impressed.

Order date: Nov 27, 2012 4:34:35 PM PST (2-3 week, 16g version)

And I just got a shipping notice at 1:04 AM

The tracking number isn't on UPS yet, but supposing they are all shipping from NY, I guess I'll get it on Monday or Tuesday.

Your order has been shipped!
    Google Inc. shipped your order. Have questions? Contact Google Inc..

Dec 6
    Google Inc. charged your MASTERCARD xxx-xxx for $390.21. "GOOGLE *Devices" will appear on your billing statement.

Dec 6
    Google Inc. shipped your order.
    Track UPS package #1Z7F382V02--675718

Dec 5
    Google Inc. received your order.

Dec 5
    You placed an order with Google Inc. on Dec 5. Google Wallet sent a copy of this receipt to

I am shocked, as well. In a good way
Page 62 of 79 FirstFirst ... 59606162636465 ... LastLast