Page 67 of 79 FirstFirst ... 64656667686970 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,675 of 1959
Like Tree431Likes

Default Re: Nexus 4 Ordered on November 27: Order Status and Tracking

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisXe View Post
    Some of the 2-3 week shipping people need to have patience, and understand what "Ships in 2-3 weeks" means. I'm one of them with a Nexus 4 coming, be patient folks yours will be shipping soon.
    Maybe you haven't read the thread, people that ordered last week already have theirs, so when that started happening that ships in X weeks means nothing.

Order date: Tues Nov 27, 2012 at 5:58:39 PM CST
    Estimated ship: 2-3 weeks
    Shipped: Thurs, Dec 06 at 4:12 PM CST
    Received: Friday, Dec 07, 2012 at 5:17 PM CST

Mine is "out for delivery" today. Still waiting I guess my normal ups driver is off today, or it got on a different truck.
    Living large with my Galaxy Note 3!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr 34 View Post
    Maybe you haven't read the thread, people that ordered last week already have theirs, so when that started happening that ships in X weeks means nothing.
    I am in the same boat but look: I am the one in the 1-2 weeks so I am just watching all the happiness while I think it's not funny at all... good for the one who have Google respect.

I ordered mine same as you but got immediately cancelled because their system was messed up when dealing with orders to Puerto Rico, and their cust support wasn't of any help, a ggl search led me to the solution here and the hoops I had to go through. So I was finally able to order on the 30th only to see that and then get jerked around by ggl support, so my patience is pretty thin. In the meantime packages from amazon, ebay and newegg have had no problems getting here but these guys can't even get this right.

*UPDATE*

16GB model
    Order Date: November 27, 2012 4:57:17 PM UTC-8
    Yesterday Google Play Showed: Dec 6th and no charge on my CC

Just got this notification @ Dec 10, 2012 3.02PM PST ( From my bank )
    -------------------
    A $391.26 debit card transaction to GOOGLE *DEVICES on 12/10/2012 6:01:58 PM EST
    -------------------
    Now Google Play Order Date: December 10, 2012
    Last edited by AppsLasVegas; 12-10-2012 at 07:27 PM.
    Plano26 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by AppsLasVegas View Post
    *UPDATE*

16GB model
    Order Date: November 27, 2012 4:57:17 PM UTC-8
    Yesterday Google Play Showed: Dec 6th and no charge on my CC

Just got this notification @ Dec 10, 2012 3.02PM PST
    -------------------
    A $391.26 debit card transaction to GOOGLE *DEVICES on 12/10/2012 6:01:58 PM EST
    -------------------
    Now Google Play Order Date: December 10, 2012
    I didn't get this notification but i checked my bank statement:

12/10/12 CHKCARDGOOGLE *DevicesGOOGLE CHCAUS $390.47
    Hopefully i get a shipped email soon!!
    Plano26 and kioshimoto like this.

Tomorrow will be 4 weeks. "Annoyed" does not even come close to how I feel when new orders are being filled next day but Nov. 13th orders continue to sit there. They have only this week to ship to me. It is not enough to cancel, threaten them will a loss of business or even to make numerous comments on the net. Heads need to roll in operations and customer service. Both Senior VP's need to go (even with all their millions of dollars in bonuses)! That is why they will hear from me via registered mail. Here is where you need to go:
    kioshimoto likes this.

Got mine today, perfect condition, no buzzing or cracks - woo!

i order on 27 at 7.23 pm and they charge me immediately and i dont have a email of tracking or something

Someone on The Verge ordered his Friday night and is already getting it tomorrow ffs. This guy got quoted for the same 6-7 weeks I am, except my order was on the 30th so how the hell is this possible.

Hi All,

I am a 2-3 weeker, placed order at 5:30 PM EST, Boston, MA

I have not recieved any email, or shipping updates.

Have tried to write google many times but all i get is automated replies. Can someone help me out with Google's Customer Support phone number

Thanks in advance

Your phone should arrive soon. I never got from google n i got mine delivered last friday

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Global Posts
    13 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by peytonel View Post
    Ordered: 27 November 7:00 pm CST
    Credit Card: Charged
    Shipment: 2-3 Weeks
    Tracking info:Received Today at 08:30am CST
    Will receive package on Monday 10 December.
    !!!WHOHOOO!!!!
    Mine arrived an hour ago and I'm lovin it!
    Sent from my Nexus 4

so after i emailed google this on Dec 9th evening with attachment of people ordering and receiving confirmation the following days =
    "Dear Google,

I completely understand that the "estimated shipping" time frame is what you are going by to ship peoples orders.
    But as of recently, people have been ordering phones as of this week ie: Dec 5th and having a tracking email sent out to them already...
    Are you randomly picking people's orders? Because they had a 5-6 week shipping time frame.

Could you please explain this process to me? It seems unfair that we paid for $13.99 for shipping and it is taking this long to just process and ship the order".

I see that they charged my debit card which is pending now as of this evening. I guess being nice doesnt work with people nowadays.
    Now to wait for the shipping email tracking number~

Quote Originally Posted by arizonamman View Post
    Tomorrow will be 4 weeks. "Annoyed" does not even come close to how I feel when new orders are being filled next day but Nov. 13th orders continue to sit there. They have only this week to ship to me. It is not enough to cancel, threaten them will a loss of business or even to make numerous comments on the net. Heads need to roll in operations and customer service. Both Senior VP's need to go (even with all their millions of dollars in bonuses)! That is why they will hear from me via registered mail. Here is where you need to go:
    I blame those Indian VPs..they need to go. Dont get me started on how incompetent indian people are...btw, I'm part south asian myself and I've seen how the neighborhood and city has transitioned when they first started arriving to the states. That group demands cheap prices and discounts but will cry a waterfall if they have to pay any money back or get less than what they want... >_>
    Last edited by kioshimoto; 12-11-2012 at 12:30 AM. Reason: sympathy for Nov 13th buyers...

Sent Google an elaborate (well, for 2 am) email explaining the whole scenario and they just sent me a generic response saying :

If you have not received a package tracking number after the time quoted in your order confirmation email, please let us know.
    According to our records, your order should ship by the evening of January 02 (which goes along with the 4-5 week estimate I suppose.)

I tried to tell them that some people are ordering devices on the 5th and somehow getting them on the 7th. Ugh... I guess i'll just have to wait this one out.

Hello All, I ordered nexus 4 on 27th nov 6.23 pm CST. I got the delivery estimate of 2-3 weeks. My credit card has been charged, but still I have not received any shipping mail. I will be out of country by 17th. So I am planning to cancel my order. What you people say?. And by chance if I get any shipping mail within two days, whether it will be delivered till 16th or 17th?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by IMRRK View Post
    Hello All, I ordered nexus 4 on 27th nov 6.23 pm CST. I got the delivery estimate of 2-3 weeks. My credit card has been charged, but still I have not received any shipping mail. I will be out of country by 17th. So I am planning to cancel my order. What you people say?. And by chance if I get any shipping mail within two days, whether it will be delivered till 16th or 17th?

Thanks
    I was reading this thread and saw some cases that ppl received the phone with no Shipping mail at all... but one thing is mandatory so far: you must be charged... so you have more chances than I do (cuz not even charged I was and I'd ordered before you did).

I am in the same boat and will leave by 15th December so I will give google a chance and will block the charge from my cardholder ... I saw some cases where google was making hard to refund you if u cancel because "you had 60 minutes to cancel the order" but they forget that they are not doing what is expected from a company like they are.. bunch of incompetents that's what they are...

Have somebody called them? to that number they listed on the Devices support?

Yes, i call them , but they still need you to send an email

Reply from google
    I am not able to speak on behalf of anyone else's accounts. I can only speak about your case and like I have expressed before, your shipping estimate is 2-3 weeks from the day you placed the order.
    I am unable to tell you why other people got there devices before you, only that yours will be sent out within that time frame.
    I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and I thank you for your patience.

Quote Originally Posted by Fernando Costa View Post
    Have somebody called them? to that number they listed on the Devices support?

Quote Originally Posted by ChoN4 View Post
    Yes, i call them , but they still need you to send an email

Reply from google
    I am not able to speak on behalf of anyone else's accounts. I can only speak about your case and like I have expressed before, your shipping estimate is 2-3 weeks from the day you placed the order.
    I am unable to tell you why other people got there devices before you, only that yours will be sent out within that time frame.
    I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and I thank you for your patience.
    Once again.. translating what they told you: "scr3w you, we don't care about you... some others are more important to us than you are and we have no respect for the customer at all"

That's what I am thinking now... the clock is ticking for google... I bought 2 phones 16Gbs and I am about to cancel in the next hours... even they saying it will be shipped tomorrow (what I really don't believe because of their total disrespect to us customers).

I am really sad...

Thanks for letting me know I will not waste my time and a phone call to them...

Got an email late last night / early this morning. My N4 16GB has shipped! Ordered the 27th.

what was your shipping estimate and when was your card charged?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RickInHouston View Post
    Got an email late last night / early this morning. My N4 16GB has shipped! Ordered the 27th.
    what was your shipping estimate and when did your card got charged?

Placed my order 27th Nov, 8:49PM EST. Emailed them once and called them eventually last evening. Got only the standard generic replies. I've been patient so far but now I'm totally started to get pissed. I did believe Google conducted business differently from other corporations, until now.
Page 67 of 79 FirstFirst ... 64656667686970 ... LastLast