Page 7 of 79 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree431Likes

Default Re: Nexus 4 Ordered on November 27: Order Status and Tracking

Has anyone that got a shipping notification on Friday received a proposed delivery date yet? I'm wondering if we might see this phone on Monday or Tuesday.
    Semper Fi
    I love my LG Nexus 5!
    Take better pictures with your cell phone camera...http://www.bigshotmoms.com/

Quote Originally Posted by lsutigers03 View Post
    I'm in the 2-3 week block as well but towards the end of it so who knows. Fingers crossed for an early shipment.
    How do you know your towards the end?
    Galaxy Note II 16GB white unlocked and Galaxy Note 10.1 grey version GT-N8013 not rooted
    Linux user #449322 running Linux Mint 13 KDE

ROM
    Stock

got the notification email yesterday that my n4 has shipped and the expected delivery date is Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by salamangkero View Post
    got the notification email yesterday that my n4 has shipped and the expected delivery date is Monday.
    Can you tell us what time you ordered?

Quote Originally Posted by donec View Post
    How do you know your towards the end?
    Probably just means they ordered towards the end of the 2-3 weeks window before it went to 4-5 weeks. Doesn't really matter though. So far it doesn't look like they ship in the order they were received.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #156  

Global Posts
    25 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by corance View Post
    Can you tell us what time you ordered?
    It is more related to the phone in the cart (time) than the order (time). See previous posts (page 4/5). Estimated ship is 1-2 weeks for me, others have already got the shipment info/# and I am still waiting, so, probably hear by Monday? Don't know if few received emails even today.

ROM
    Stock

Nov 27, 12:36 after much frustration and gnashing of teeth.

Default Nexus 4 estimated shipping

Hey, I recently ordered a nexus 4 16gb. We all know the problems they're having distributing the phones. I got my order to go though on the second round of release on the 27th about 7:00EST. What time did you order your phone and when did you get an email for shipping? I'm trying to get an idea of when I will recieve my phone... Also, I ordered my phone around 7:00EST but my google wallet says it was around 4EST. I attached a picture of my receipt. Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nexus 4 Ordered on November 27: Order Status and Tracking-fdff4f18b2f19dc317849c96ac81f5b9.png  

Default Re: Nexus 4 estimated shipping

From what I can gather, if your original email purchase confirmation says 1-2 week estimated shipping, then you should already have a 2nd email shipping confirmation with UPS#.
    Thanked by:
    brandont4 likes this.

Global Posts
    293 Global Posts

I got my UPS tracking #, but it states that a label has been created and the package is awaiting pickup.

My only thought is that it was sent with 2 day shipping and UPS will update the status on Monday with an estimated delivery date.

Dan

Quote Originally Posted by minnemike View Post
    From what I can gather, if your original email purchase confirmation says 1-2 week estimated shipping, then you should already have a 2nd email shipping confirmation with UPS#.
    I purchased at 5:36EST well within the 1-2 week time and I haven't gotten a shipped email yet and my status is Google wallet hasn't changed... so that's not true

ROM
    Stock Gingerbread

Quote Originally Posted by Dramer77 View Post
    I purchased at 5:36EST well within the 1-2 week time and I haven't gotten a shipped email yet and my status is Google wallet hasn't changed... so that's not true
    Quote Originally Posted by minnemike View Post
    I too ordered at 4:57pm EST, and got the 1-2 weeks shipping in my confirmation email, and am still waiting for shipping. I think we might have to wait another week as we might be closer to the 2 week mark instead of 1.

I stay in india and have ordered a 16gb model on november 28th from friend in clevland. He is coming to india on 25th december but now i am in big problem as google play shows shipping status to be 4-5 weeks. I am thinking to cancel my order by 15th if i didn't got any status update by that time as later on i am worried that my friend credit will be deducted and he won't get the nexus 4 in time for me.... such a drag.. pissed off by google ! Was trying hard since long to purchase it and finally i got this status... ! huh.

This is what mine says too, the label has been created, but no estimated delivery date or tracking number. I was thinking it would probably come on Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by dan1431 View Post
    I got my UPS tracking #, but it states that a label has been created and the package is awaiting pickup.

My only thought is that it was sent with 2 day shipping and UPS will update the status on Monday with an estimated delivery date.

Dan

Quote Originally Posted by Nonymous666 View Post
    I put my order in at 5:16pm Eastern. No email and still pending for me.

Since it seems a few people who ordered around 5-10 minutes earlier than me have gotten shipping notices, I guess I was right after the 'cut off' for today's shipment.
    they aren't shipping these in order. my order went through 12:00:17 PST

Still no shipping info
    Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by brandont4 View Post
    Hey, I recently ordered a nexus 4 16gb. We all know the problems they're having distributing the phones. I got my order to go though on the second round of release on the 27th about 7:00EST. What time did you order your phone and when did you get an email for shipping? I'm trying to get an idea of when I will recieve my phone... Also, I ordered my phone around 7:00EST but my google wallet says it was around 4EST. I attached a picture of my receipt. Thanks.
    hey , this is what my order says:
    Order date: Nov 27, 2012 6:56:16 PM EST
    when i purchased it initially .. and this is what my wallet says :
    November 27, 2012 3:56:16 PM UTC-8

my estimates shipping time : 2-3 weeks ..
    i called Google a few days ago and the representative shot me back an e-mail and it mentioned if i it was 2-3 weeks i should get it between 12th December and the 18 th .. but when i e-mailed the bot with my tracking number .. the reply was that i would be getting my device shipped by the evening of December 19th.
    So the strange part is i woke up this morning checked my bank account to see if the pending charge would have been completed .. but the charge completely disappeared from my account and seems like my balance was as if the money was returned from Google .. so i called them up today .. stayed on the phone for 30 mins .. and the rep then told me that they will charge the card again .. once it shipped .. and they returned the money and was not able to tell me shipping time. my wallet still is the same .. even tho they put the money back and i still not received a shipping number :/ anyone here got a second e-mail with shipping information .. who are in the 2-3 week window ?

If you guys have a chance, please fill out this form:

Heres the data:

Thanked by 2:

ROM
    Stock Gingerbread

Just got the shipped email at 6:32pm EST! I ordered a 16GB at 4:57pm EST Nov 27. I'm assuming I might get it Wednesday or Thursday based on people saying it takes awhile for UPS to actually get it/update the status.

Global Posts
    157 Global Posts

Here's my order time:
    Order date: Nov 27, 2012 4:09:15 PM CST
    (I had tried for an hour when it went live, gave up, and successfully ordered a 16 gig early that same afternoon.)
    Friday evening I received an email saying it had shipped, including a tracking number (although the tracking number is still not active, which is a little weird now that it's 24 hours old).
    kp4

Just got shipping email, 12/1/12 6:06 PM. Hopefully here by Wednesday next week!

KP

Quote Originally Posted by kp4 View Post
    Just got shipping email, 12/1/12 6:06 PM. Hopefully here by Wednesday next week!

KP
    when did you order? What time?

Global Posts
    7 Global Posts

got my tracking info, ordered November 27, 2012 1:10:04 PM UTC-8 (3:10pm cst) and got tracking infor today at 5:34pm cst. Will be here Monday! =)

If your tracking number says UPS is still waiting to receive the package that means there is no physical item being shipped yet. Once UPS actually has the package your tracking # will be updated to show where it is shipping from.

UPS has been contacted to let know these items will be shipped out but UPS does not have these items until you see the tracking updated with actual information. Considering the # should have been updated by today with where it is shipping from I believe Google may have just contacted them regarding the packages but has yet to fulfill any of the new orders - they're probably still dealing with back order.

I was kinda hoping I would receive it on Monday so I could take it to work and listen to music on Tuesday but I guess not. =[

Ordered mine at 4:30 PST and no shipping yet.

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk 2

I got my shipping email on 11/30/2012 and is going to be delivered on Tuesday, 12/04/2012.
Page 7 of 79 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast