Page 74 of 79 FirstFirst ... 71727374757677 ... LastLast
Results 1,826 to 1,850 of 1959
Like Tree431Likes

ROM
    Stock / Stock

Default Re: Nexus 4 Ordered on November 27: Order Status and Tracking

I ordered one on the 27th and had a 2-3 week shipping period but I got tired of seeing other people who ordered theres after me get theres while I had not shipping info and no movement in google wallet or my credit card so I ordered another one on the 11th of December.

BOTH of them arrived today.

I'm charging one without even turning it on until the sim card i ordered from straight talk gets here tomorrow at 3pm PST.

I'm not even gonna open the other box, I'm just gonna return it to google.

Global Posts
    40 Global Posts

Ordered mine Nov 27 in the evening, 2-3 weeks wait, and yesterday I got the email that it shipped and arrived this evening. First stop was tmo and now I'm on the $30/month deal. If this works well, I'll be shutting off vzw and saving some money.

Quote Originally Posted by asmanikabutar View Post
    Does anyone know if they require signature on delivery, or will UPS leave it at door?
    UPS came this afternoon and left because it requires a signature in person.
    I have to take off from work tomorrow afternoon and wait at home.
    I ordered nexus 7 too. They just drop it at the front door.

Quote Originally Posted by bacalao View Post
    Ordered mine Nov 27 in the evening, 2-3 weeks wait, and yesterday I got the email that it shipped and arrived this evening. First stop was tmo and now I'm on the $30/month deal. If this works well, I'll be shutting off vzw and saving some money.
    this, exactly. i received mine today. i am up on tmo's $30 plan and immediately my download speeds are 40% faster than verizon 4g. upload speeds are slower for sure. no brainer. shutting off vzw tomorrow. i will miss the 6 month lags in updates tho
    kioshimoto likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmiekain View Post
    I ordered one on the 27th and had a 2-3 week shipping period but I got tired of seeing other people who ordered theres after me get theres while I had not shipping info and no movement in google wallet or my credit card so I ordered another one on the 11th of December.

I'm charging one without even turning it on until the sim card i ordered from straight talk gets here tomorrow at 3pm PST.

Sell the other one to me, I will give you what you paid

Did your order status change before receiving the phone? Did you receive any shipment emails before you got the phones? I placed an order for Nexus 4 (16GB) on 11th Dec, but so far nothing except an order confirmation email. No credit card charge, no change in order status, no shipment emails and clearly no phone yet. My location is Washington DC.

Anyone in bay area south bay (Sunnyvale/Santa Clara/Mt. view) with a sum cutter will be kind enough to meet me? I want to cut my regular SIM to for in n4.. I'll be very thankful to you.. (or if you bought this from a China/Hkg seller on eBay, I'll be happy to buy it from you - your choice). TIA.

My order finally came in yesterday afternoon close to 5pm. I am surprised that it got shipped from KY to HI so quick. I thought i wasn't going to get my phone till end of the day on Friday (today) or Saturday. Plus, my Diztronic matte black tpu case came in early too! I effin' love this phone. The diztronic case too, is just straight up bad a$$. And for those who haven't gotten there's yet wish the best of luck to you and hope the phone will be in your hands soon!
    Thanked by:
    kioshimoto likes this.

@jermhawaii - Did your order status change before receiving the phone? Did you receive any shipment emails before you got the phones?

Hello Jean,
    I apologize for our delayed response. We've had incredible demand, and we're working on shipping packages and answering your questions as quickly as possible.
    Orders are shipped based on the estimate in your order confirmation email. Once an order has been processed you'll receive a ship confirmation email, after which it will take an additional two business days for your order to be delivered. I would request you to please wait until you receive a ship confirmation email.
    If you need any additional support, please email me and I would be happy to assist you.
    That is the reply i got after several tries, and asking why people are getting delivery even though they just ordered.
    So meh nothing more to do, same old reply always just have to wait until your half dead

Hello guys,

Worth cancel the order for 8gb and buy the 16 gb?

thanks,

ROM
    Stock / Stock

@crashprone

Sorry, I dont think I can sell it. When I ordered it I had it linked to my account. I dont know if that means it will already have all my info in it. If you dont mind me opening it and doing a factory reset I'd sell it to you, if not I think I'd be better off returning it to google. Hit my inbox up if you still wanna buy it. I wont rip you off. I will give it to you for what I paid.

@shabbir ajnawala

Yes, it changed. I was checking it every 2 seconds LOL then all of a sudden I got an e-mail saying it shipped so i looked at my order page and it said it shipped so I immediately starting hitting up the ups site like every time I blinked hahahaha.

I got mine by today
    Ordered 27Nov 6.10PST 16GB

Those who called google, when u filled the form u need to chose a product from the drop box.
    And it doesnt have any device listed. It is just apps and music...
    Should i chose any of these regardless???

@crashprone

Sorry, I dont think I can sell it. When I ordered it I had it linked to my account. I dont know if that means it will already have all my info in it. If you dont mind me opening it and doing a factory reset I'd sell it to you, if not I think I'd be better off returning it to google. Hit my inbox up if you still wanna buy it. I wont rip you off. I will give it to you for what I paid.

@shabbir ajnawala

Yes, it changed. I was checking it every 2 seconds LOL then all of a sudden I got an e-mail saying it shipped so i looked at my order page and it said it shipped so I immediately starting hitting up the ups site like every time I blinked hahahaha.
    What was ur order status before it shipped in the google store, pending or pre-ordered

ROM
    Stock / Stock

@jasaad

My status was pending.

My Order status in Google Play Store: Pre-ordered and Google Wallet: Pending

What does it mean? Please help...

Global Posts
    146 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kpkr12 View Post
    My Order status in Google Play Store: Pre-ordered and Google Wallet: Pending

What does it mean? Please help...
    Same thing here....

Quote Originally Posted by nixie21 View Post
    Same thing here....
    What's your Order Time?

Global Posts
    146 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kpkr12 View Post
    What's your Order Time?
    ordered at 3:58 Eastern - 4-5 week ship quote.
    Last edited by nixie21; 12-14-2012 at 01:52 PM.

I ordered a 16GB this morning. I'm leaving my 8GB order alone. If I don't receive it by Christmas I'll just cancel the 8 and wait on the 16...

Quote Originally Posted by nixie21 View Post
    ordered at 3:58 Eastern - 4-5 week ship quote.
    Same here! Hopefully we get lucky!

So if I am reading correctly some people have gotten their phones delivered without ever getting a shipping confirmation email/tracking number?

Quote Originally Posted by shabbir ajnawala View Post
    @jermhawaii - Did your order status change before receiving the phone? Did you receive any shipment emails before you got the phones?
    Yeah kinda, but my card got charged before anything changed. My card got charged late one evening then the following day i received an email from Google Play saying that my phone has been shipped.

well guys play store officially sold out 16 GB. Hopefully they will clear old inventory before start taking orders.

- - - Updated - - -

well guys play store officially sold out 16 GB. Hopefully they will clear old inventory before start taking orders.
Page 74 of 79 FirstFirst ... 71727374757677 ... LastLast