Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 9 of 79 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree431Likes

Default Re: Nexus 4 Ordered on November 27: Order Status and Tracking

And if you read on it says it may take up to 10 days to ship and they go on to say sometimes "things" happen they may take longer. That's why I asked them...they said they don't have them in stock. Bet you don't get it any sooner than people that payed 150 less. Sorry.

Global Posts
    4 Global Posts

Ordered on the 27th. Got shipping info on the 1st. Woot Woot!!!

Quote Originally Posted by corance View Post
    Haha I know. I know it's just a phone and it's all speculation, but honestly I don't have anything else to do right now. Yes, I'm boring!
    If it was "Just a phone" then none of us would be here posting on technology blog sites such as this one. Surely it is much more than just a phone, it is the Google Nexus 4! :P
    Living large with my Galaxy Note 3!!!

And if you read on it says it may take up to 10 days to ship and they go on to say sometimes "things" happen they may take longer. That's why I asked them...they said they don't have them in stock. Bet you don't get it any sooner than people that payed 150 less. Sorry.
    Yes, I was very hesitant on making the purchase after reading many issues on Daily Steal's order fulfillment and shipping times. I was extremely surprised the order shipped out in just 3 business days with delivery for Tuesday. After adding taxes and shipping from the Play Store, the $100 premium paid through Daily Steals for the device was not too bad for being impatient.

Nope....here is the email I got when I asked if they had them in stock or if they were waiting too.

Hi Corey,

In general most of our orders are purchased following the sales date, as we are able to get bulk discounts on them that we reflect in the prices we sell the items for.

So this would be an instance of not having the Nexus in stock, and having to wait to receive them before shipment.

I hope this helps, and please let us know if you need anything else.

Thanks, Matt

Thank you Matthew The DailySteals Team

So has anyone actually been able to track their orders from the 27th that got a tracking number? I got a tracking number but for the last 48 hours all UPS has given me was that the label was created on the 29th. I have never seen that before when tracking anything using UPS, and based on my current understanding of it, that is because it is usually a quick process, so I am confused as to why it is saying that a label has been created only, it should not take Google two days to get the package to a UPS facility, it never happened when I ordered my Nexus 7.

Sorry bro, you payed more. People that ordered on the 27th are getting them as soon as Tuesday also. And while Google hasn't done so good recently, they have a much better reputation than daily steals. But, I hope it all works out. This has been an experience to say the least.
    A_S_V likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SeiRyuSeijin View Post
    So has anyone actually been able to track their orders from the 27th that got a tracking number? I got a tracking number but for the last 48 hours all UPS has given me was that the label was created on the 29th. I have never seen that before when tracking anything using UPS, and based on my current understanding of it, that is because it is usually a quick process, so I am confused as to why it is saying that a label has been created only, it should not take Google two days to get the package to a UPS facility, it never happened when I ordered my Nexus 7.
    Holiday season, don't do anything on Sundays, business days...who knows. Just relax cause at least you got tracking info. Myself and many others haven't even got that.

Global Posts
    851 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Default Re: Nexus 4 estimated shipping

Quote Originally Posted by sonicresidue View Post
    My info is in field #87. The shipping estimate column should read "2-3 weeks", not "immediate". I guess I forgot to fill this one in or did it incorrectly.

Also, for anyone interested, I just noticed the 8gb N4 is shown as sold out (again) in the play store...
    yea you're right. when the orders started the 8gb's were already saying ships in 4-5 weeks (iirc). they are manufacturing more of the 16GB's because they wouldn't be loosing as much (or anything) as they would be for the 8GB's. also there is probably a lower demand for the 8gb

Global Posts
    851 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

new tracking info should be up tomorrow. my tracking # is doing the same thing as yours.

16 GB
    Order Time- Dec 2, 2012 2:07:06 PM EST
    Est. Shipping Time: 6-7 Weeks

I am very, very sad right now...

Everybody just needs to be patient. Eventually, we all will have a shiny new nexus in our hands.
    kp4

when did you order? What time?
    Sorry, for got to add that- I ordered on 11/27. I was one of those people that just held down the enter key until it went thru
    A_S_V likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by kp4 View Post
    Sorry, for got to add that- I ordered on 11/27. I was one of those people that just held down the enter key until it went thru
    What time on the 27th? I'm just trying to see if there's a method to the madness. Haha yeah right!
    patriotemeritus likes this.

well honestly ... i cant remember what ..time it was on my cart .. coz i started to try buying before it atcually .. went on sale .. and for four hours .. i had the problem it would .. add to to the cart but then empty it when i tried to proceed to check out .. but @6 56 PM eastern it went through .. so i dunno ..

I think it has to do with what time you actually checked out. Cause as of now everyone who got shipping emails checked out before me. Nothing to do with how long it was in your cart seeing how they don't process until you actually check out. Btw what's up with all the ... And.....and..... Periods in your post?

I think it has to do with what time you actually checked out. Cause as of now everyone who got shipping emails checked out before me. Nothing to do with how long it was in your cart seeing how they don't process until you actually check out. Btw what's up with all the ... And.....and..... Periods in your post?
    umm lol , well i only have one "and" in the recent post, tried to use it for conjunction purposes :P. The periods .... heh sorry i guess i was just typing as i reply didn't mean to take up extra character bytes :/

I wonder if people, who got their shipping e-mails had their money returned into their bank account and then taken out again once it was shipped. As of right now the money has been put back ino my bank account. So if this it true .. i might be getting my shipping information this week .. sigh ..

I placed an order for (2) Nexus 4 (16gb) on Order date: Nov 27, 2012 3:01:30 PM PST.

Estimated Shipping date: 2-3 weeks

Still no tracking number!!

Any idea if anyone purchased it at the same... and got the tracking number ?

Global Posts
    477 Global Posts

I'm having the same issue. I just called UPS because I was curious what was going on and when it will actually be here. My tracking hasn't updated but it says the expected delivery date is Monday. The operator told me that this probably isn't true because from what she could tell UPS doesn't even have the package yet. The expected delivery date was estimated back on the creation of the label. Anyway, it's not great news since it seems like it won't be coming as quickly as we thought. If the UPS agent is right, what is Google doing?!?!

ROM
    Stock Gingerbread

Just another clustereff. We paid for two day shipping, and they've notified us (some of us) that it has shipped. If we don't get it within two business days of the shipping notification we have every right to complain, right? I'm not mad really, as this is earlier than I expected anyways, but they have notified us it has shipped..and we paid for 2 day shipping..so..
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by bdavis89 View Post
    Just another clustereff. We paid for two day shipping, and they've notified us (some of us) that it has shipped. If we don't get it within two business days of the shipping notification we have every right to complain, right? I'm not mad really, as this is earlier than I expected anyways, but they have notified us it has shipped..and we paid for 2 day shipping..so..
    Omg don't freak out! It hasn't been 2 days yet. Don't worry until it's late. Also, don't listen to a UPS "operator" on a Sunday...

Quote Originally Posted by severinj View Post
    If your tracking number says UPS is still waiting to receive the package that means there is no physical item being shipped yet. Once UPS actually has the package your tracking # will be updated to show where it is shipping from.

UPS has been contacted to let know these items will be shipped out but UPS does not have these items until you see the tracking updated with actual information. Considering the # should have been updated by today with where it is shipping from I believe Google may have just contacted them regarding the packages but has yet to fulfill any of the new orders - they're probably still dealing with back order.

Everything is amazing and no one is happy

Start at 2:15 -

Everyone relax lol. LMAO at the person calling UPS.

It will arrive! I promise! Live your lives!
    Thanked by 2:
    bobjohnson201, donec and Weishaupt like this.

Quote Originally Posted by willdogs View Post
    Everything is amazing and no one is happy

Start at 2:15 -

Everyone relax lol. LMAO at the person calling UPS.

It will arrive! I promise! Live your lives!
    I know right! The thing isn't even late yet and they are calling asking why it's late. Guys cool out! Some people got the phone BEFORE the shipping was updated. Is that right? No. But it wasn't late!

Quote Originally Posted by qortuba View Post
    I placed an order for (2) Nexus 4 (16gb) on Order date: Nov 27, 2012 3:01:30 PM PST.

Estimated Shipping date: 2-3 weeks

Still no tracking number!!

Any idea if anyone purchased it at the same... and got the tracking number ?
    It hasn't even been a week since you ordered. Everybody needs to calm down.
Page 9 of 79 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast