Nexus 4 Ordered on November 27: Order Status and Tracking

FYourProblems

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
It seems Google still shipping the 1-2 weeks orders, my order is 2-3 weeks and hope to get it before mid Dec.

any idea on the estimated date for the 2-3 week shipping ?

Well Google started shipping the 1-2 week orders a couple days ago, which makes it a few days shy of a week after they were placed. Based on that, I think in another 5-7 days we'll start seeing the 2-3 week orders going out :D

qortuba

Apr 30, 2012
Visit site
Well Google started shipping the 1-2 week orders a couple days ago, which makes it a few days shy of a week after they were placed. Based on that, I think in another 5-7 days we'll start seeing the 2-3 week orders going out :D

and i'd give it 4 more days after the shipping email and im on the safe side getting it before mid December :)

EVO28312

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
So just want to clarify no one has received a shipping notification that bought there phone saying 2-3 weeks right? Bought mine 3pm PST from the bay area. I know its just a phone but damn I hate waiting! Hoping to hear something this week
Here's to both of us getting our phones by next weekend!

qortuba

Apr 30, 2012
Visit site
So just want to clarify no one has received a shipping notification that bought there phone saying 2-3 weeks right? Bought mine 3pm PST from the bay area. I know its just a phone but damn I hate waiting! Hoping to hear something this week

Nope still nothing, still waiting

jyemenai

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
And now my bank has shown the money is gone. There's a bit of an error, but the money for the phone is now gone from my account. If it doesn't get delivered today, I know why, but should still be out.

qortuba

Apr 30, 2012
Visit site
And now my bank has shown the money is gone. There's a bit of an error, but the money for the phone is now gone from my account. If it doesn't get delivered today, I know why, but should still be out.

Are u expecting to get your phone today ? or they charge you and u didnt get the shipping email ?

qortuba

Apr 30, 2012
Visit site
Ordered mine November 27th, around 6PM EST.
I caught my lunch break just as the phone released, so I tried to order it from my tablet and a public WiFi all lunch break in vain.
Curious on how people who got the same 2-3 week shipment delivery time frame already have the phones in their hands, or at least in a UPS truck. I'm kinda wondering when Google says "2-3 weeks" if I should see it in numbers.. 2-3 weeks = 14-21 days ... And if these days are BUSINESS DAYS, and not just plain ol' regular days. If its business days (which I'm assuming right now is the case)-- I have quite the wait time.

Crossing my fingers and hoping I get lucky this week at least..

Well when i called google they told me that 2-3 actual weeks not business days, that mean including the weekends :)

Pseu

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Criminy. Flurry of UPS "My Choice" emails overnight.

Yesterday, 4:06 PM
Scheduled Delivery Date: Monday, 12/03/2012
Delivery Commitment: by End of Day

This "morning", 12:49 AM
Scheduled Delivery Date: Wednesday, 12/05/2012
(this one shows 2 "Shipments", each with its own shipping number - is Google sending me a pony to apologize for their e-commerce incompetance?)

Later this morning, ~30 minutes ago
Delivery Date: Tuesday, 12/04/2012
(still 2 "Shipments". the pony is coming! I'd better get some hay.)

slask

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
My bank account shows the transaction posted to my account on 11/30. If I don't receive my phone today, I'm going to be pretty mad. lol

Exergy

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
So WEIRD!!! I just looked at my bank account. I was charged (again but only once) sometime yesterday, late. My charge is now on for Dec 3rd, I guess that means I get the device tomorrow?! ....Not sure how to interpret this information. My google wallet never updated, still have the original charge on 11/30. My UPS tracking is still in limbo. Total disarray.

17veen

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
So WEIRD!!! I just looked at my bank account. I was charged (again but only once) sometime yesterday, late. My charge is now on for Dec 3rd, I guess that means I get the device tomorrow?! ....Not sure how to interpret this information. My google wallet never updated, still have the original charge on 11/30. My UPS tracking is still in limbo. Total disarray.

same here. I just got charged again late yesterday after being refunded. Hopefully this time it means it got shipped.

Exergy

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
same here. I just got charged again late yesterday after being refunded. Hopefully this time it means it got shipped.

Hopefully but UPS tracking is still in limbo. I was kind of hoping I would get a new tracking number, like some others did.

SeiRyuSeijin

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
I believe that whatever someone said about Google using a weird branch of UPS to ship their devices is the label thing is happening, because when I checked my old Nexus 7 order, and looked at the shipment progress for tracking, there is only 2 steps: The Billing info recieved (which has happened if you have a tracking #) and then Delivery second, so I will hold my horses on complaining to Google for another day or so. Really, really bugs me that I am unable to track it though.

rayhigh

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
This is the lamest ecommerce experience I have ever had. Google should be doing *a lot* better. Shipped means shipped, not sitting in some bloody limbo. Fail.

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I signed up for My Choice yesterday and just received a revised update for delivery tomorrow. If I just check the tracking number from, say, google, it comes up with the same user label screen. However, now if I log in and check, I have an actual tracking status with an origin and departure scan from Mesquite, TX.

LandsAlot4

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site

Transaction date was 11/30 for me. Posting date was 12/3.

UPS came to my place yesterday and dropped off another package but not the nexus. I was not home at the time he came.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC