Nexus 4 Ordered on November 27: Order Status and Tracking

Exergy

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Since I was officially recharged on Dec 3rd I'm really going to hold out for tomorrow in the hope that it is delivered with no updates. I'm concerned I wont even know if it's delivered because I live in the city and they don't always leave notifications on the door...ugh. 1-2 weeker. Originally charged the 29th. Officially charged (again but only once) the 3rd.

nycjohn123

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
I am in the 1-2 week window have the ybod BUT I just got a scheduled delivery of yesterday 12/4 wtf. Still no tracking status but now there is reference number associated as well as weight of 1.10 lbs not sure what it all means anyone else got "updated"

donec

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
2-3 weekers, please stop putting your shipping confirms here while 1-2 weekers (like me) still are in limbo hell

I mean no offense, it is making me sad and very pissed everytime I see it
I understand you feelings, but to be honest everyone has the right to post and asking them not to post is IMO wrong.

With that said if people would put their info about their order in their signature and keep it updated then they could just post something like updated my signature and relieve some of the feelings of those that aren't so lucky.

jyemenai

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Can my fellow 1-2 Weekers stop attacking the 2-3 Weekers? It's definitely not their fault. They're excited, it seems their making progress to getting their phone. I, for one, don't mind their postings. It's a little upsetting but eh, oh well. 2-3 Weekers, please keep us updated.

SeiRyuSeijin

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
I did not say they couldn't, I just said to please not, it was a request, not a demand, I do not really care all that much, but would prefer if I did not keep seeing their status updates
I understand you feelings, but to be honest everyone has the right to post and asking them not to post is IMO wrong.

With that said if people would put their info about their order in their signature and keep it updated then they could just post something like updated my signature and relieve some of the feelings of those that aren't so lucky.

- - - Updated - - -

Attacking? If that is what you think I was doing I was not.
Can my fellow 1-2 Weekers stop attacking the 2-3 Weekers? It's definitely not their fault. They're excited, it seems their making progress to getting their phone. I, for one, don't mind their postings. It's a little upsetting but eh, oh well. 2-3 Weekers, please keep us updated.

kioshimoto

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
Again, I'm a 2-3 weeker and I've yet to get a tracking email. I ordered mine on Nov. 27 7:30 PST. Am I the only one?

where did you order from? I live in California and ordered 4:58pm...no shipping info..still a pending on google wallet + amount went back to my bank. I reordered today around 3:57p...so I'll wait till friday to see what happens...

donec

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
I'm a 2-3 weeker and I just now got an email It's been shipped. Rat's it's just the T-mobile micro sim card.
laffin.gif

XsynthZ

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
Machomama got his shipping notification a little bit earlier than everybody else it seems. He also just received his phone... I wonder if the rest of the 1-2 weekers are next?

vnangia

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
Machomama got his shipping notification a little bit earlier than everybody else it seems. He also just received his phone... I wonder if the rest of the 1-2 weekers are next?

My order was 27th at 12.29pm. My confirmation arrived at 11.45pm on the 29th. No device. Play Support ("Mike", a supervisor in Shipping) claims that it's luck of the draw: they did not have enough product, but the system keeps generating bar codes. At the point of time they generate the bar code, the card is charged, regardless of when the product to attach that barcode comes in. He also says that as far as Google is concerned, ships in 1-2 weeks means that they can charge you now and ship it on the 11th and still be in line with their claim time, though he did offer to refund shipping.

As much as I loathe the skins, as much as I hate the idea of having to install an unoptimized, battery-hogging aftermarket firmware on a brand new phone, this will be my last Nexus device. This is 3 for 4 failures on the Nexus logistics side - Galaxy Nexus (lost for a week+, before magically turning up the day after I filed a dispute with Amex), Nexus 7 replacement device, and now this. The only time they shipped something on time was my original Nexus 7.

Never Google Nexus, never again. I cannot tell you how much it hurts to say that.

jeremydc

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Hahahahaha I'm a 2-3 weeker getting my phone tomorrow tomorrow!!!!! All you suckers slamming that keyboard to be in the first wave.........................

Again, in all seriousness. Everyone should receive their phones either this week or next week.

uberness132

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Hahahahaha I'm a 2-3 weeker getting my phone tomorrow tomorrow!!!!! All you suckers slamming that keyboard to be in the first wave.........................

Again, in all seriousness. Everyone should receive their phones either this week or next week.

I put an eraser on my enter key :D

Not just you, and I guess "attacking" is harsh, but it seems the 1-2Ws are trying to stop the 2-3Ws from expressing their joy, that's all.

No, not really, I think people (1-2 weekers, like myself) just want to see information pertinent to the status of our orders in limbo

SeiRyuSeijin

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
I was not trying to say STOP! or anything like that lol, just trying to politely ask them to not fill it up with they updates of their order
Not just you, and I guess "attacking" is harsh, but it seems the 1-2Ws are trying to stop the 2-3Ws from expressing their joy, that's all.

tpd15

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Here's the super-helpful response I just now received after my call to the Play store a couple of day ago:
------------------------------
Hi Toby,

Thank you for contacting Google Play support.

After reviewing your account, I can confirm that your order has shipped. You can check the status of your order any time at https://wallet.google.com/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You can also track your package using the tracking number found in your shipment confirmation email or in your Google Wallet account at https://wallet.google.com.

All packages are delivered via UPS two-day shipping. However, please note that it may take up to 2 business days for us to process your order for shipment. Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email notification with a UPS tracking number. Your estimated time of delivery will be determined at the point that your order has been processed and shipped. It may take 24 hours for the UPS package tracking to return any information for your tracking number.

If you have not received a package tracking number after 2 business days have passed, please contact our support team via phone or via email.

Once you place an order, charges generally post to your credit/debit card after your order has shipped, usually within a few days. Check your receipt on Google Wallet in the Transactions section of your account to see if your card has been charged or the exact date your credit/debit card was charged for your purchase. Note that immediately following your order, you may see an authorization in the amount of your order or a $1 authorization. Learn more about authorizations.

Contact us via email for detailed order status.
------------------

Complete garbage, or course. Thanks for your time & effort, Google.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2