Nexus 4 Ordered on November 27: Order Status and Tracking

MechaJDI

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Well I FINALLY got my tracking info updated and it says it will be here today by the end of the day but I'm not holding my breath just yet. I ordered mine on the 27th, it "shipped" on the 30th, sent two emails to google about it and it finally changed close to 12 am. I'm definitely looking forward to a shipping refund too; delivering almost a whole week later is NOT 2 business days...

jeremydc

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I should receive mine tomorrow.

Honolulu, HI, United States 12/05/2012 9:24 P.M. Arrival Scan

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
ups2.png

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Hey anyone with the green label : in transit on time which was activated a day back received their phone...??

My Green label was activated 2hrs back and it says arrival by Thursday , end of the day So fingers crossed :)
Also anyone with the same situation like me..?

xstinkyx

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Finally have a Departure Scan:

Louisville, KY, United States 12/06/2012 3:23 A.M. Departure Scan

Still scheduled to be delivered (to the pacific northwest) by 12/06 even though just 2-day air is listed.

I'll be slightly impressed if it arrives by Thursday afternoon.

sharonelli

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
After an email and a phone call, mine finally moved, too, and shows Thursday as the delivery date.

The Google person I spoke to told me that 2 day shipping doesn't mean shipping - it means processing by Google. She said she understands that it's a little misleading. She didn't, of course, explain why the order wasn't either processed or shipped in 2 days. Then the email I got just says that this is a "known issue by UPS." It says UPS has had trouble responding to the high volume combined with Christmas. My credit card still doesn't show the charge reinstated, though.

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
Can't wait till all this shipping nonsense comes to an end and we can talk about flashing some cool stuff on this mutha :)

dovikina

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
After an email and a phone call, mine finally moved, too, and shows Thursday as the delivery date.

The Google person I spoke to told me that 2 day shipping doesn't mean shipping - it means processing by Google. She said she understands that it's a little misleading. She didn't, of course, explain why the order wasn't either processed or shipped in 2 days. Then the email I got just says that this is a "known issue by UPS." It says UPS has had trouble responding to the high volume combined with Christmas. My credit card still doesn't show the charge reinstated, though.

can you give me the link to google costomer service? i would like to send them an e mail... maybe they will move something for me too

thank you

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThatDude