Nexus 4 Ordered on November 27: Order Status and Tracking

donm527#IM

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
hmm... i get my email from google play this morning with the YBOD showing on UPS and by lunch time the UPS sight is updated showing scanned in today and delivery date to Ft. Lauderdale is tomorrow!!

Kudos to Google and UPS!!! My 2-3 shipping time down to 10 days!!! Just waiting on my case and screen covers.

Happy happy joy joy. woke up this morning to find an email from Google Playsaying ordered shipped. I ordered on the 27th at about 6:30 pm and one of those 2-3 week waiters.

UPS showing the YBOD but that's cool... I actually thought it was going to be closer to the 3 week time period than 2. Looking forward to it.

donec

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
For those of you, *cough* Corance *cough*, that are finally getting your phone after being promised delivery on Monday I have three words: shipment fee refund. Who's with me?!

Regardless of whether you have enough nerve to steel yourself for another customer service call or not--I am actually impressed with the . Check it:

http://i.imgur.com/CD1Lv.png?1
I don't think any "fire that went under that UPS anus last night" had anything to do with the shippments going through. I think it was the strike ending that released the bottle neck.

monkey28rb

Sep 19, 2011
Visit site
It is "Out for Delivery" and I am at work (an hour away from home). I an still embroiled in an internal debate: Should I go to the gym on the way home or not? Two more hours before I conclude the matter. :-D

I know... I was supposed to go to the gym today after work too... Now that I have the phone, I don't know what to do!!!!

Nonymous666

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Got my UPS email saying it was delivered at my house at 1:00PM sharp.

I'm supposed to work late tonight. I've never had problems with anybody stealing deliveries, but still like to get home promptly when I know packages were delivered and are waiting. hmm, what to do, what to do.

I'm not going to worry about the shipping charge. I just want to enjoy the phone. Putting the time/effort into getting the charge refunded will just cloud that enjoyment. i.e., "I don't have time to argue with Google - I have apps to install and sim cards to activate !" :D

donec

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
I can't be the only one who will be clueless as hell to this procedure, so here's a link:

How to install the sim card in your Nexus 4

For some reason, no amount of googling led me to this, so I had to manually search google support. Anyways, there it is. It says for the Nexus 7, but upon looking on the left side of my phone, the same thing is there.

Edit: Be careful when you open the box to get the charger. There is a small plastic bag with the thing you'll need to insert the sim card. Don't lose it. It says you can use a paper clip, but you actually have to find one first lol
Hope that is correct but it does say "Some or all of this information applies only to Nexus 7 devices with mobile data.". Hopfully it will be the same though.

The Nexus 4 guide also has info about this...
https://play.google.com/books/reader?id=13FLIJ0ZGsQC&printsec=frontcover&output=reader&authuser=0&hl=en_US&pg=GBS.PT8

uberness132

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I'm posting from an itouch ( so no signature) but I was part of the 1-2 weekers who got shipping email on the 30th of nov, and it was in limbo Until last night

MECHANIAN

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
waiting excited for my turn
2-3 weeker yet to recieve order confirmation.
ordered: Nexus 4 16GB at Nov27, 2012 4:23 PM PST.
(already ordered casing and scratch gaurd) ;-):)

mattrb

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
I did not get my Nexus. It was marked as shipped and it did not show. I called UPS first and they got a warehouse guy who called and said he would speak to the driver so he can retrace his steps.

What do I do now? Who do I contact at Google because UPS wants the shipper to deal with problems?

zoomup627#AC

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
My situation.

Ordered 12/3/2012.

Got the below message for order confirmation.

Shipping Status Quantity Item Price
Delivered in 3-5 business days 1 Nexus 4 (8GB)

This is pretty weird as I did not get any e-mails after that.
I wonder if the shipping status is accurate.

Any opinions?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21