Nexus 4 Ordered on November 27: Order Status and Tracking

zzwag

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
Hi All,

I am a 2-3 weeker, placed order at 5:30 PM EST, Boston, MA

I have not recieved any email, or shipping updates.

Have tried to write google many times but all i get is automated replies. Can someone help me out with Google's Customer Support phone number

Thanks in advance

kioshimoto

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
so after i emailed google this on Dec 9th evening with attachment of people ordering and receiving confirmation the following days =
"Dear Google,

I completely understand that the "estimated shipping" time frame is what you are going by to ship peoples orders.
But as of recently, people have been ordering phones as of this week ie: Dec 5th and having a tracking email sent out to them already...
Are you randomly picking people's orders? Because they had a 5-6 week shipping time frame.

Could you please explain this process to me? It seems unfair that we paid for $13.99 for shipping and it is taking this long to just process and ship the order".

I see that they charged my debit card which is pending now as of this evening. I guess being nice doesnt work with people nowadays.
Now to wait for the shipping email tracking number~

kioshimoto

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
Tomorrow will be 4 weeks. "Annoyed" does not even come close to how I feel when new orders are being filled next day but Nov. 13th orders continue to sit there. They have only this week to ship to me. It is not enough to cancel, threaten them will a loss of business or even to make numerous comments on the net. Heads need to roll in operations and customer service. Both Senior VP's need to go (even with all their millions of dollars in bonuses)! That is why they will hear from me via registered mail. Here is where you need to go: Management team ? Company ? Google

I blame those Indian VPs..they need to go. Dont get me started on how incompetent indian people are...btw, I'm part south asian myself and I've seen how the neighborhood and city has transitioned when they first started arriving to the states. That group demands cheap prices and discounts but will cry a waterfall if they have to pay any money back or get less than what they want... >_>

Last edited:

Tyler Solo

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
Sent Google an elaborate (well, for 2 am) email explaining the whole scenario and they just sent me a generic response saying :

If you have not received a package tracking number after the time quoted in your order confirmation email, please let us know.
According to our records, your order should ship by the evening of January 02 (which goes along with the 4-5 week estimate I suppose.)

I tried to tell them that some people are ordering devices on the 5th and somehow getting them on the 7th. Ugh... I guess i'll just have to wait this one out.

IMRRK

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Hello All, I ordered nexus 4 on 27th nov 6.23 pm CST. I got the delivery estimate of 2-3 weeks. My credit card has been charged, but still I have not received any shipping mail. I will be out of country by 17th. So I am planning to cancel my order. What you people say?. And by chance if I get any shipping mail within two days, whether it will be delivered till 16th or 17th?

Thanks

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Hello All, I ordered nexus 4 on 27th nov 6.23 pm CST. I got the delivery estimate of 2-3 weeks. My credit card has been charged, but still I have not received any shipping mail. I will be out of country by 17th. So I am planning to cancel my order. What you people say?. And by chance if I get any shipping mail within two days, whether it will be delivered till 16th or 17th?

Thanks

I was reading this thread and saw some cases that ppl received the phone with no Shipping mail at all... but one thing is mandatory so far: you must be charged... so you have more chances than I do (cuz not even charged I was and I'd ordered before you did).

I am in the same boat and will leave by 15th December so I will give google a chance and will block the charge from my cardholder ... I saw some cases where google was making hard to refund you if u cancel because "you had 60 minutes to cancel the order" but they forget that they are not doing what is expected from a company like they are.. bunch of incompetents that's what they are...

ChoN4

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
Yes, i call them , but they still need you to send an email

Reply from google
I am not able to speak on behalf of anyone else's accounts. I can only speak about your case and like I have expressed before, your shipping estimate is 2-3 weeks from the day you placed the order.
I am unable to tell you why other people got there devices before you, only that yours will be sent out within that time frame.
I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and I thank you for your patience.

Have somebody called them? to that number they listed on the Devices support?

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Yes, i call them , but they still need you to send an email

Reply from google
I am not able to speak on behalf of anyone else's accounts. I can only speak about your case and like I have expressed before, your shipping estimate is 2-3 weeks from the day you placed the order.
I am unable to tell you why other people got there devices before you, only that yours will be sent out within that time frame.
I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and I thank you for your patience.

Once again.. translating what they told you: "scr3w you, we don't care about you... some others are more important to us than you are and we have no respect for the customer at all"

That's what I am thinking now... the clock is ticking for google... I bought 2 phones 16Gbs and I am about to cancel in the next hours... even they saying it will be shipped tomorrow (what I really don't believe because of their total disrespect to us customers).

I am really sad...

Thanks for letting me know I will not waste my time and a phone call to them...

metalsurd

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Placed my order 27th Nov, 8:49PM EST. Emailed them once and called them eventually last evening. Got only the standard generic replies. I've been patient so far but now I'm totally started to get pissed. I did believe Google conducted business differently from other corporations, until now.

corance

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Placed my order 27th Nov, 8:49PM EST. Emailed them once and called them eventually last evening. Got only the standard generic replies. I've been patient so far but now I'm totally started to get pissed. I did believe Google conducted business differently from other corporations, until now.

Dude chill out. If you got 1-2 weeks then it's just now right at 2 weeks. If you got 2-3 weeks then they have another week. Yes they handled this badly but as far as your shipping, they haven't done anything wrong.

metalsurd

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I've been totally chilled so far and shipping becomes a joke/immaterial in this context.
But it's another thing when people ordering phones last week start receiving theirs. I'm certain Google is capable of managing such a situation. They don't need a month to recover from an initial screw up.

tpd15

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
If you're anything less than a 5-6 weeker, and you have not gotten your phone yet, you should be furious.

I ordered a 16 gig on November 27, and like many people here was billed early, and had the YBoD right up until the day it was delivered (December 6).

As part of a joke test, on 12/5 I ordered another one. I did this because there was some chatter on XDA about late-ordered phones arriving quickly. The Play store was quoting 5-6 weeks to ship, so I figured I would just cancel it at some point if my 11/27 phone ever actually arrived. Whattaya know? My 12/5 order that was quoted as 5-6 weeks to ship arrived 12/7. Yup, last week.

Furious?

kioshimoto

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
@ 1am i just received shipping tracking email from google.

SO i guess my emails of anger sent out to them worked on my end.

I ordered Nov 27th @ 4:57pm PST California time.
My card showed pending charge yesterday evening and then the email this morning.

Lets see if they can deliver by thursday as the promised 2 day shipping.

I suggest people to email them instead of calling them...I've called and they are clueless. Just pound them with emails and links to this thread w/ people's proof pictures of receiving order and tracker within 3 days of order placement last week...

Send google the order picture on this page - http://forums.androidcentral.com/go...red-november-27-order-status-tracking-65.html
http://forums.androidcentral.com/at...-november-27-order-status-tracking-order3.png

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
@ 1am i just received shipping tracking email from google.

SO i guess my emails of anger sent out to them worked on my end.

I ordered Nov 27th @ 4:57pm PST California time.
My card showed pending charge yesterday evening and then the email this morning.

Lets see if they can deliver by thursday as the promised 2 day shipping.

I suggest people to email them instead of calling them...I've called and they are clueless. Just pound them with emails and links to this thread w/ people's proof pictures of receiving order and tracker within 3 days of order placement last week...

Send google the order picture on this page - http://forums.androidcentral.com/go...red-november-27-order-status-tracking-65.html
http://forums.androidcentral.com/at...-november-27-order-status-tracking-order3.png

Hey can you tell me when the order was accepted from Google (I know you order it at 27th November but I did it at 27 also and my order was accepted on 29 November... you can see this logging on Wallet account in transactions section).

Then I suppose you receive that "General Question" reply from google telling when your order will be shipped with an estimate date... was this expected date the actual date they shipped?

Mine is "schedule" to be shipped by tomorrow...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seniorengineerdood