Nexus 4 Ordered on November 27: Order Status and Tracking

ChoN4

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
Lucky you
I ordered 27th 6.10 PM PST time for 16GB still no any progress.
Actually i have to work outside for 7 month (fly by Dec21) hope they will ship on 19th (as they said) and i can get it before leave.

I ordered my nexus 4 at 7pm on Dec 7th (Friday quoted 6-7 weeks shipping, google said I'd get the phone by Jan 23rd), got my shipping notice before/around 4am this morning (Dec 11th), I did link my device, and I doubt this did anything, but I did email google with a bogus story that this was an Xmas gift (and threatened cancellation ), never got a reply but I guess its a moot point now, hopefully I'll have of tomorrow? Its already departed its "origin"

Edit: also I was never emailed by google, I checked google wallet and there was my tracking number

jermhawaii

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site
Yup same here. I just saw a charge from Google on my bank account. I hope we get our phones by the end of the week :)

Ordered November 27th 2012 5:13:16 PM UTC-8
2-3 weeks
Pending

Brandon Green

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
When u mentioned u sent them an email are you talking about the support / "where's my shipping/order info" link?

I got always a "right-after-I-send" a automated response from google telling me the same sh*t including a Neuxs 4 typo...

Yeah i used the shipping info link. I emailed them once, just with general questions about my shipment and how to cancel (never having intentions to cancel), i did receive the insta-response, with the computer generated estimate of recieving it by jan 23rd. Thats when i responded back, and not knowing if this robot was even taking responses lol, i went back to the link and sent a new email, just because i read about people having the theory of bumping your order up by contacting customer service, im pretty sure thats not the case though. also im pretty sure this isnt really luck, i feel like anyone should feel pretty confident about ordering now, and receiving their device in 1-2 days. And yes, thats really sad, google clearly messed up, and this reverse first come first serve thing has really got people dumbfounded and aggravated.

on a good note, my nexus 4 bumper purchase went very smoothly :p

edit: i didnt read the new posts, looks like maybe google is going to right this a little since more 27th orders might be going through. my CC just showed pending forever, the charge never went away or came back, just consistently there.

kioshimoto

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
Hey can you tell me when the order was accepted from Google (I know you order it at 27th November but I did it at 27 also and my order was accepted on 29 November... you can see this logging on Wallet account in transactions section).

Then I suppose you receive that "General Question" reply from google telling when your order will be shipped with an estimate date... was this expected date the actual date they shipped?

Mine is "schedule" to be shipped by tomorrow...

Sorry for the late reply.

My order was accepted Nov 27th, received the email 1 hour later after passing the proceed section.

My estimated date was: Dec 19th by the evening.

ALSO: i checked UPS tracker....I'm receiving the phone in 1 day. It says on UPS tracker, original delivery thursday by end of the day and above it it reads: early deliver by wednesday end of the day.

kioshimoto

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
when you first see a 2nd pending charge...wait about a day and you will receive a shipping tracker email and a order confirmation saying on google wallet page.

I dont know how i got bumped to a 1 day delivery...lol. Maybe it was the email i sent them Sunday evening.

Plano26

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
Woot! Just saw the pending charge reappear on my CC; hopefully it will ship tomorrow, I'm in the 2-3 week window, ordered on 27th at 5:35 pm PST... excitement is brewing! :)

EWY

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
I ordered Nov. 27 5:30 PST and tonight the charge reappeared on my card. Hopefully tomorrow I'll have the shipping email and a phone before the weekend :D

My order went in November 28, 2012 1:10:26 AM UTC (November 27, 2012 5:10:26 AM PST) about the same time you order went in. So after I read your post I went and check my Citicard account. My new order for the bumper today showed pending and the $393.53 charge for the phone also reappeared as pending. I wonder if the Bumper order today triggered this.

Since the Bumper is ready to ship, may be my N4 will be shipping along with it.

mm625

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
Still pending in Google Wallet, no email obviously... I still am not sure how my order was only accepted by Google two days after I placed it on the 27th.

kioshimoto

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
My order went in November 28, 2012 1:10:26 AM UTC (November 27, 2012 5:10:26 AM PST) about the same time you order went in. So after I read your post I went and check my Citicard account. My new order for the bumper today showed pending and the $393.53 charge for the phone also reappeared as pending. I wonder if the Bumper order today triggered this.

Since the Bumper is ready to ship, may be my N4 will be shipping along with it.

how did you order the bumper today? o_O

IMRRK

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
It is approx 24 hours since I saw the charge appear on my CC and I see a update in my G-Wallet:
----------------------------
Dec 11: Google Inc. charged your VISA xxx-XXXX for $391.26. "GOOGLE *Devices" will appear on your billing statement.
Dec 11: Google Inc. shipped your order. Track UPS package #1Z7F382V02XX97XXXX
UPS STATUS: Louisville, KY, United States 12/11/2012 1:48 P.M. Origin Scan
Nov 27: Google Inc. received your order.
Nov 27: You placed an order with Google Inc. on Nov 27. Google Wallet sent a copy of this receipt to aXXXXX@XXXXX.com
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Order Date: November 27, 2012 4:57:17 PM UTC-8
Order Number: 1573XXXXX654324XXX77.1XXX295XXX076XXX
-------------------------

What is meant by this . Did you got shipping mail?

kioshimoto

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
thank you 9-6pm work shift :mad:
Damn it....i dont like the bumper by poetic..colors look ugly.

Guess I'll zagg my phone all around for the time being and maybe get a ringke case

jimmiekain

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
WTF???

I ordered the 16gb on Nov 27 at about 5:40pm PST... and it still didnt ship so this morning at about 6:15am I used an old gmail account i hadn't used in a long time and placed an order for another one just to see what would happen.

It already shipped!!!! I cant freaking believe this!!! I'm gonna go and cancel my other order (from the 27th) right now!

I checked the tracking number and it just says a label has been created. This is crazy and backwards as heck but man I'm excited... I hope its here by Friday!

MY ADVICE....

if you placed an order on the 27th and it still hasnt shipped make a new gmail account... Place another order right now from the other account and dont click the link to my account button.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781