Nexus 4 Ordered on November 27: Order Status and Tracking

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Still pending in Google Wallet, no email obviously... I still am not sure how my order was only accepted by Google two days after I placed it on the 27th.
Today is the day that the st*pid moth*rf*ckers from google said they will ship my order.... I bet they will send me nothing because they are more concerned with the new ppl that are buying... I can wait cause I am an idi*t.. I make no difference to they... that's how I am feeling right now.

AppsLasVegas

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Charge appears on my card, too although as a Pending transaction once again. Ordered 8:49PM EST 11/27.

my 27th/5PM order.. Got the charge on my CC on Monday, tracking/shipping info today. Looks like the 6pm-8pm crowd is getting their CC's charged today.. You guys are not far behind me, my guess a update in your wallet/play tomorrow. good luck~

Michael Rodgers

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
I ordered a 16gb on the 28th, and was given a 4-5 week window. I haven't read much about Nov 28th orders - everything is about Nov 27th orders, or orders the first week of December. Anyone know about we few who were one day off the dramatic 27th?

I currently show "pending" with no shipping estimate shown and no information since the confirmation email right after the original purchase on the 28th.

AppsLasVegas

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Today is the day that the st*pid moth*rf*ckers from google said they will ship my order.... I bet they will send me nothing because they are more concerned with the new ppl that are buying... I can wait cause I am an idi*t.. I make no difference to they... that's how I am feeling right now.

I think you should cancel your order. Android doesn't need customers like you, you would be great for Apple. Plus there is plenty of other buyers that would be happy to have your phone. If you need help finding order cancelation links, let me know :)

AppsLasVegas

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I ordered a 16gb on the 28th, and was given a 4-5 week window. I haven't read much about Nov 28th orders - everything is about Nov 27th orders, or orders the first week of December. Anyone know about we few who were one day off the dramatic 27th?

I currently show "pending" with no shipping estimate shown and no information since the confirmation email right after the original purchase on the 28th.

This is the "nexus-4-ordered-november-27-order-status-tracking" thread. You should go start a Nov 28 thread, or see if they have one already. But a rough guess... 5pm orders updating on monday... 8pm orders today... approx 2hours window per day

dec 08: processing nov 27, ~2pm~ orders
dec 10: processing nov 27, 5-6pm orders
dec 11: processing nov 27, 6-8pm orders
dec 12: processing nov 27, 8-10pm orders

Thats just a rough guess based on what I have seen in the past week.. So with a positive outcome, next week I hope for you!

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
I think you should cancel your order. Android doesn't need customers like you, you would be great for Apple. Plus there is plenty of other buyers that would be happy to have your phone. If you need help finding order cancelation links, let me know :)

Keep your suggestions to yourself, I didn't ask them by the way.

And I will do what want to do in the time I want.. once again, keep your thoughts and suggestions to somebody who cares about you (what I really don't)

If you are happy thinking they did well selling somethign for delivery in 8 weeks then is all your problem... I just want respect and I am not being respected by them... if you want to s*ck their c*cks please keep doing this. I am a customer who is paying for something and deserve respect from their company.

mmarkues

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site
my 27th/5PM order.. Got the charge on my CC on Monday, tracking/shipping info today. Looks like the 6pm-8pm crowd is getting their CC's charged today.. You guys are not far behind me, my guess a update in your wallet/play tomorrow. good luck~

Same here.. 8pm, 27th..shipping info received today

danaraincloud

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site
Ordered 16G on November 27, 2012 7:00:47 PM UTC-6 with a 2-3 week shipping estimate in my order confirmation.

No word yet and no charges to my credit card. Still listed as Pending in Google Wallet.

I'm trying not to be impatient because I'm still within the window but it got a lot harder when I realized that people who ordered after me were getting theirs.

Edited to add that in Play, the order date is listed as 11/28 for some reason.

Update: I emailed for a shipping update last night and got the standard canned response about orders shipping within the shipping window (for me, by the evening of 12/19). Then, this morning, recieved a shipment notification. I'm hoping that it doesn't hang out in limbo for too long!

Plano26

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
Got my shipping notification this morning! :) I checked the tracking number but nothing came up; probably just takes a while for it to process...looking forward to a new phone; coming from the motorola triumph will be a nice upgrade! :)

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
Same as you, i am checking this forum to see any november 28th order with 4-5 weeks shipping should start lol... its frustrating , i am waiting till 19th or else i am cancelling my order, i need something before christmas for sure !

bilago

Aug 29, 2012
Visit site
Same as you, i am checking this forum to see any november 28th order with 4-5 weeks shipping should start lol... its frustrating , i am waiting till 19th or else i am cancelling my order, i need something before christmas for sure !

You realize 5 weeks from November 28th is in January?

As it is highly doubtful it will take that long, your expectations should never be on a deadline that falls short of your estimated quote by 2 weeks.

mm625

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
Seeing so many people get their shipping emails is reassuring. I wouldn't mind getting it next week since I'm using a Note II at the moment, but still... It's hard to defend Google when it seems that everyone's orders are, well, out of order. Hopefully I get the shipping notification today! Fingers crossed I suppose.

SimonSu

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
Same here!
but you know what, I just followed what others said in this thread and ordered another 16g one, last afternoon 4 pm or so.
And this morning (12DEC), I got the shipment confirm mail,

and NOW, the UPS is already scanned the packet....

and my 27 NOV one is still pending........LoL

Should I got it at end of tomorrow, under the "UPS 2ND DAY AIR" service?

see below:
----

Your order has been shipped!
Google Inc. shipped your order. Have questions? Contact Google Inc..

Dec 12
Google Inc. charged your VISA xxx-xxxx for $386.02. "GOOGLE *Devices" will appear on your billing statement.

Dec 12
Google Inc. shipped your order.
Track UPS package #1xxxxxxxx

Dec 11
Google Inc. received your order.

Dec 11
You placed an order with Google Inc. on Dec 11. Google Wallet sent a copy of this receipt to xxxxxxx@gmail.com