Nexus 4 Ordered on November 27: Order Status and Tracking

Doooshty

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I ordered a 16GB this morning. I'm leaving my 8GB order alone. If I don't receive it by Christmas I'll just cancel the 8 and wait on the 16...

Mr 34

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
So if I am reading correctly some people have gotten their phones delivered without ever getting a shipping confirmation email/tracking number?

jermhawaii

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site
@jermhawaii - Did your order status change before receiving the phone? Did you receive any shipment emails before you got the phones?

Yeah kinda, but my card got charged before anything changed. My card got charged late one evening then the following day i received an email from Google Play saying that my phone has been shipped.

sandipsangani

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
well guys play store officially sold out 16 GB. Hopefully they will clear old inventory before start taking orders.

- - - Updated - - -

well guys play store officially sold out 16 GB. Hopefully they will clear old inventory before start taking orders.

kioshimoto

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
The problem I have when I try to contact them through this method, is that when I click "devices," no device is listed, since my purchase is still flagged as "pending." Yet according to the help page in the store, if your device is pending for more than 3 days, you *should* contact them. Around in circles we go...

Strange...when i contacted them, i had my order as pending and wasn't asked "devices" or any of that sort. The contact link works straight through your order number.

It will be 3 weeks on Dec 18th, so maybe it might ship last minute. Cotwolf received a 2nd reply after the automated one.

kioshimoto

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
Ordered mine Nov 27 in the evening, 2-3 weeks wait, and yesterday I got the email that it shipped and arrived this evening. First stop was tmo and now I'm on the $30/month deal. If this works well, I'll be shutting off vzw and saving some money.

People going to T-mobile and switching/activating the $30/month plan..how much are you paying for the SIM card?? I've called 4 stores in my area and neighboring cities, they all want $25 just for the micro sim card. I did order one in the mail Wednesday night but the tracker number they gave me cannot be traced via USPS lol!

I want to quickly turn off my verizon service. I bought ZAGG shield and covered the phone with it tonight.

mrandradej

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
People going to T-mobile and switching/activating the $30/month plan..how much are you paying for the SIM card?? I've called 4 stores in my area and neighboring cities, they all want $25 just for the micro sim card. I did order one in the mail Wednesday night but the tracker number they gave me cannot be traced via USPS lol!

I want to quickly turn off my verizon service. I bought ZAGG shield and covered the phone with it tonight.

I just ordered one from the T-mobile website. Only 0.99$
Sim Card Activation Kit For Prepaid Phone or Unlocked iPhone | T-Mobil

I ordered it back in november so I would have it ready by the time my phone ships. It took about a week to get here, mostly because of the mail interruption by the hurricane.

mvratnam

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
my order from Nov 27 (11:34:08 PM UTC-5) was pending that had a 4-5 weeks shipping time. my got delivered on Dec 14.

Dec 14: UPS delivered the pkg
Dec 13 Google Inc. charged your MASTERCARD XXXXXx for $380.44. "GOOGLE *Devices" will appear on your billing statement.
Dec 13 Google Inc. shipped your order.
Track UPS package #XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Nov 27 Google Inc. received your order.
Nov 27 You placed an order with Google Inc. on Nov 27. Google Wallet sent a copy of this receipt to xxxxxx

jasaad

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
well i hope the 8gb model is being delivered,
because i have one and i am still waiting, knowing that the person that will receive my order is going abroad on the 21st of december,
which mean they have to ship as soon as possible...

Very frustrating issue sitting on my nerve all day, any idea if email support works on saturdays and sundays? and how about shipments?

Cotwolf

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
My order was updated on Google Play. Date changed from 11/29 to 12/15. Still shown as Preorder. No change on Google Wallet, no charge on CC.
Ummm...?

mm625

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
So, I got an update from Google yesterday. Although it was one I really didn't want... They attempted the charge my Amex but because it was a large amount Amex didn't let the charge go through. I called and verified the charge, and updated the info on Google Wallet to recharge the card. Now I'm worried it won't be delivered this week... I emailed Google Play and unsurprisingly received another canned email. It's pretty funny at this point, as I have three replies from Google play that are identical. But at least some progress has been made!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums

ppeklak

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
my order from Nov 27 (11:34:08 PM UTC-5) was pending that had a 4-5 weeks shipping time. my got delivered on Dec 14.

Dec 14: UPS delivered the pkg
Dec 13 Google Inc. charged your MASTERCARD XXXXXx for $380.44. "GOOGLE *Devices" will appear on your billing statement.
Dec 13 Google Inc. shipped your order.
Track UPS package #XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Nov 27 You placed an order with Google Inc. on Nov 27. Google Wallet sent a copy of this receipt to xxxxxx

Your order has been shipped!
Google Inc. shipped your order. Have questions? Contact Google Inc..
Dec 7 Google Inc. charged your VISA xxx-xxxx for $384.77. "GOOGLE *Devices" will appear on your billing statement.
Dec 7 Google Inc. shipped your order. Track UPS package #xxxxxxxxxxxx
Nov 27 You placed an order with Google Inc. on Nov 27. Google Wallet sent a copy of this receipt to xxxxx

i don't have any package right now....how can there be a week's delay? ugh

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar