Nexus 4 Ordered on November 27: Order Status and Tracking

jeffmartinaz

Oct 14, 2010
Visit site
Mine is now being shown to be in KY. I am expecting it Wed, which sucks because I have today and tomorrow off but I'll live with it. Kind of a bad experience.

You won't get it until Thursday. I just got off the phone with UPS and mine just left KY this afternoon, too. Tomorrow doesn't count and so Wednesday is day one...Thursday is day two by end of business day. Sorry. I have FIVE of them on the way!

Ulairi

Apr 25, 2010
Visit site
You won't get it until Thursday. I just got off the phone with UPS and mine just left KY this afternoon, too. Tomorrow doesn't count and so Wednesday is day one...Thursday is day two by end of business day. Sorry. I have FIVE of them on the way!

I don't think that can be true. I checked it this morning and the phone is sitting at the UPS station in my city. I mean, if I have to wait until Thursday, I can just drive 15 minutes and pick it up! I hope it is here Wed.

Diego32320

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
Anyone else get a "Your order is on hold: Please update your credit card" email? It was my fault because I didn't have enough money in the bank, but I ran there and put the money in as soon as I read the message, and I got a "Payment update confirmation" soon after. My card is still processing the charge, though it usually only takes 1-3 days and today has been the 5th day. Anyone have their phone shipped after their card went on hold?

twinone4478

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
Same Here. 6 days and still processing payment. Ordered the 8gb on Nov27 @ 6:23pm CST.

Anyone else get a "Your order is on hold: Please update your credit card" email? It was my fault because I didn't have enough money in the bank, but I ran there and put the money in as soon as I read the message, and I got a "Payment update confirmation" soon after. My card is still processing the charge, though it usually only takes 1-3 days and today has been the 5th day. Anyone have their phone shipped after their card went on hold?

twinone4478

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
UPDATE!!!!! FINALLY OUT OF LIMBO as 3:40am CST. Got the UPS tracking number and should be shipping soon and the charge which has been processing since the 28th (6 days) is finally over. Closer to the real deal.

Crittias

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Ordered on the 27th of November. Received an expected shipping date of January 16th (6-7 weeks). Emailed customer support last night (1/2) to ask why my CC keeps getting charged, and got the same canned response: it'll ship on the 16th. This morning, I got a UPS confirmation that the phone is shipping. A few weeks early is good by me!

Doooshty

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Ordered on the 27th of November. Received an expected shipping date of January 16th (6-7 weeks). Emailed customer support last night (1/2) to ask why my CC keeps getting charged, and got the same canned response: it'll ship on the 16th. This morning, I got a UPS confirmation that the phone is shipping. A few weeks early is good by me!

Same here. 6-7 week 8GB, shipped this morning. I never expected to actually have it shipped lol

Abhay Anand Jena

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
Has any 7-8 weeker from 27th November got any update. i ordered a 8gb on 27th lying dormant since it changed to preordered on 6th december. I made the payment through a international debit card from which the amount has been deducted since 27th.

If any 7-8 weeker out there from the same day please reply with your status.

chefcuervo

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
Got my shipping info today for my 16gb and 8gb nexus 4 Order date: Nov 27, 2012 6:56:10 PM PST, had 7-8 weeks estimate. the phones are set to arrive thursday 10 end of the day....FINALLY!!! Im surprised google shipped them almost a week before the 7 week mark. Late x-mas present I guess. Hope everyone else gets there phones soon good luck

HFD_Chase

Jan 13, 2013
Visit site
I ordered the 8gb version on November 27th and still waiting :( They said it will be delivered Jan 23rd. So much for it being a "Christmas" gift for my wife. What really makes me mad is I'm having it shipped to someone elses house across town so my wife wouldn't see it before Christmas and now that it's obviously past that date, I asked to have it shipped to my home address, the same as the billing address and they said I can cancel and reorder if I don't have access to the address it's set to be shipped to. I don't see why when I had asked and it wasn't going be shipped a month from then why it couldn't be changed... Yes I joined just so I could rant, lol :)

karmamule

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
HFD_Chase, if you get shipped via UPS,then you can sign up for "UPS My Choice" and have it held for free at your nearest UPS center, or pay $5 to redirect to another address.

I switched my order to be held at the UPS center after it had been shipped because it worked better for me given my schedule on the day it arrived.

HFD_Chase

Jan 13, 2013
Visit site
HFD_Chase, if you get shipped via UPS,then you can sign up for "UPS My Choice" and have it held for free at your nearest UPS center, or pay $5 to redirect to another address.

I switched my order to be held at the UPS center after it had been shipped because it worked better for me given my schedule on the day it arrived.

Thanks man. Sure wish this thing would get here sooner. It's not even my phone but I'm ready to play with it. I'm contemplating the Note 2 for myself :p

Epiphiphied

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
Ordered Nov. 27, 10:51pm EST. Charged Jan 15, shipping email Jan 16. Tracking number isn't working yet, is this how it goes? And it's two-day shipping right?

Update: Tracking info started around 2pm, 2nd day air shipping. Can't wait...

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781