- 11-28-2012, 09:46 AM #2
- 11-28-2012, 10:23 AM #3
- 8 Posts
Re: anyone have their nexus 4.2 freezing due to apps?
Youtube has been the only app giving me problems. It doesn't cause my phone to freeze, but it stops playing the video I'm watching. Maybe it's a RAM issue but I don't see a way to clear it..
Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums
- By LegacyEvoAce in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 16Last Post: 06-12-2012, 03:59 PM
- By MrBigFeathers in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 10Last Post: 04-09-2012, 09:27 PM
- By Zottig in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 5Last Post: 12-16-2011, 03:57 PM
- By Gary86 in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 9Last Post: 12-02-2011, 06:11 PM
- By wetwaterdog in forum Sprint Nexus S 4GReplies: 7Last Post: 06-05-2011, 08:18 PM