'Screen' not showing up in battery usage.

Go Ogle

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
It seems to be adding android os and screen together. Is there a fix here?

Only background info I have is that I turned my phone off when it reached full charge for about 10 minutes. I turned it back on and every widget on apex and the stock widget disappeared. I add every widget back one by one because I never backed up my settings (I did now though!) and i check my usage and screen is gone.

Anyone?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1354169319705.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1354169319705.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 86

mtmjr90

Apr 17, 2010
Visit site
None of that is normal behavior, I'd factory reset...

(It's under Settings>Personal>Backup & reset)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Go Ogle

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
after rebooting (twice) it finally came back up..

very strange..I probably will just reset soon. I downloaded a lot of crappy apps and themes and such, and even though I deleted all the useless ones, I feel like I need a reset to get the phone to get back to normal.

Kind of regretting using Apex over Nova too at this point. It's got a few bugs.

mtmjr90

Apr 17, 2010
Visit site
Glad you were able to avoid a factory reset:)

Fwiw I'm using Nova Launcher on my Nexus 4 and have used it pretty much since it was available on the Galaxy Nexus and haven't had any issue like this...

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

McBike

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
My Nexus 7 is doing the same. Everything had been working fine. Problem showed up after doing a full charge. I typically run it down to 20% and then back up to 80%. Then once a month I let it go to 0 then back up to 100%. last night I did the full recharge and everything seemed fine. I opened the battery portioned in settings and the battery isn't being shown. I also noticed that I lost 50% of the battery charge while the tablet was asleep for 8 hours. I usually only lose 1%. I did a full factory reset and still have the issue.

Mike

Mike Dupp

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
My battery indicator is also acting a bit weird. Charged it to 100% before bed last night, then unplugged it. Noticed this morning it was still at 100% after being unplugged all night and it stayed at 100% all day. Powered off then right back on when I got home but it was still showing 100% battery. Went to the battery settings to check on the screen time and it was missing from the list. Powered down again, but let it sit for 5 minutes before firing it back up. back into Battery settings and still no Screen option. Was going to do a full reset when I remembered seeing an automatic Watch ESPN app update around the same time I started having issues. I uninstalled it and rebooted. Everything now seems to be back to normal. Battery is at 78%, Notification Icon is moving and Screen is back in the usage list showing 19% used. I don't know whether it was uninstalling WatchESPN or the 3 soft reboots that got it going again, but it is something to keep in mind.

teeone

Jun 20, 2015
Visit site
this happens to me after fully charging my phone well its off and when switch it back on and go into battery info the screen is not there but if i go back in after 10 mins or so it is back again i dont think my phone in any trouble i just think it hadent booted the into yet

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad