- 11-29-2012, 06:23 PM #2
- 11-29-2012, 06:25 PM #3
- 5,490 Posts
- 11-29-2012, 06:37 PM #4
- 11-29-2012, 06:49 PM #5
- 184 Posts
Re: How to tell if Nexus 4 Battery is Fully Charged?
I use an app called "light flow" to control the led when charging. Surprised that's not a built in feature. I have it set to blink yellow when charging, then be steady green when fully charged.
You can set the led color for any notification as well.
Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
- 02-02-2013, 09:35 AM #6
- By mpgo4th in forum Motorola X Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 13Last Post: 07-21-2012, 01:41 PM
- By netposer in forum AT&T Captivate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 01-11-2011, 12:48 PM
- By jnadelman in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 09-20-2010, 12:43 PM
- By anicholas7 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 24Last Post: 08-16-2010, 11:13 AM
- By scaots in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 3Last Post: 06-28-2010, 01:45 AM