Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Am I alone here...

Am I the only person who ordered a phone on Nov. 13th and I still haven't recieved the phone or shipping notification? Bummer.

Global Posts
    620 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Default Re: Am I alone here...

They shipped it to me...thanks!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by Perry Blake View Post
    Am I the only person who ordered a phone on Nov. 13th and I still haven't recieved the phone or shipping notification? Bummer.
    you are not alone!! i still havent got the tracking number. be patient.

Hadn't got the phone either (Limbo lv 3). Google called me yesterday regarding credit card problems and she promised it will be send by end of this week and they were getting ready for shipment. Probably tonight/tomorrow night

I'm in a whole other level of limbo now after being in Limbo Level 3. I got the tracking number on Tuesday finally but it has not updated even once and it still says "A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status will be updated." after more than 48 hours. Neither Google nor UPS customer services has any idea where my phone is and they're both pointing me in each other's direction when I called them. My card was charged for the full amount after being pending. I'm really baffled here and don't know what I should do.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Am I alone here...-1.jpg  

I'm on the same boat with you. Now, I don't know where my phone is (may be on eBay , good job UPS )

Global Posts
    399 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Recnac View Post
    I'm on the same boat with you. Now, I don't know where my phone is (may be on eBay , good job UPS )
    http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r...8/Untitled.png
    Idk if you're being sarcastic but you will get your phone tomorrow just make sure you're there to receive the package

Sent from my PC36100
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

Still no tracking number or shipping notification email. I'm still sitting in pending right now. Play Support says that it's shipping out Today and i'll receive it on Tuesday. That's dumb on so many levels, considering i've had friends who I called and said, "Hey, jump on google and grab this phone. It'll be sweet if you use it or sell it on ebay for profit." They ordered phones later than I did on the 13th, but they've already got their phones. It's dumb on so many levels. On a side note, both friends decided to keep and use the phone as their primary phone.

That is odd.... I ordered mine on the 27th and I got an email today saying it has been shipped...

ROM
    Lollipop 5.0

Quote Originally Posted by Perry Blake View Post
    Still no tracking number or shipping notification email. I'm still sitting in pending right now. Play Support says that it's shipping out Today and i'll receive it on Tuesday. That's dumb on so many levels, considering i've had friends who I called and said, "Hey, jump on google and grab this phone. It'll be sweet if you use it or sell it on ebay for profit." They ordered phones later than I did on the 13th, but they've already got their phones. It's dumb on so many levels. On a side note, both friends decided to keep and use the phone as their primary phone.
    I recall reading posts from a few people from that initial ordering wave who never got a shipping email (not even what you got) and yet the phone just showed up one day on their doorstep. I think there's still some cruft in Google's system from that first day mess. Hopefully it will arrive early next week.
    Droids!

Global Posts
    580 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

I believe you should be hearing from Google today. They said tue and fri are the days they ship this week batches?

I ordered on the 13 at 2:24pm EST. Got mine yesterday! Its a joy