It's beautiful!!!

FreakyLocz14

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
I just got my 8 GB N4 today, and she's a beauty!!! I'm going to T-Mobile to get a micro SIM right now!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

FreakyLocz14

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
Congrats! It's beautiful indeed and a great device.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

Quick question: How do I tell if I have the dreaded yellow tint? I don't notice anything wrong with my display, but I am transitioning from AMOLED to LCD.

taylorz_412

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
Quick question: How do I tell if I have the dreaded yellow tint? I don't notice anything wrong with my display, but I am transitioning from AMOLED to LCD.

Open an all white page and crank the brightness up and see if it is white or yellow tinted... But I wouldn't worry about it that much if you do have it supposedly its just glue that needs to finish drying

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

andr0idralphie

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
I just got my 8 GB N4 today, and she's a beauty!!! I'm going to T-Mobile to get a micro SIM right now!

Congratulations!

The T-Mobile rep cut my SIM but the SIM was giving errors trying to connect to the T-Mobile network so the rep gave me a microSIM for free and registered it for me while I was there... it still wasn't working?I had to restart the phone! :p

FreakyLocz14

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
Open an all white page and crank the brightness up and see if it is white or yellow tinted... But I wouldn't worry about it that much if you do have it supposedly its just glue that needs to finish drying

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

It still looks white to me. Is the yellow tint really noticeable, or is it subtle.

Congratulations!

The T-Mobile rep cut my SIM but the SIM was giving errors trying to connect to the T-Mobile network so the rep gave me a microSIM for free and registered it for me while I was there... it still wasn't working?I had to restart the phone! :p

They made me buy one at full retail. The rep was a by-the-book guy who said that T-Mobile's policy is to only give complimentary SIMs when you buy your device from them. Oh well, $20 isn't going to break me.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

DocRobinson

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
I went into a T-Mobile on Thursday since my phone was due to come in that day (it did), and the guy told me $20. I had heard from many people that they ended up with it for free, and I told him that. He said it's policy to charge $20 over the counter and online is cheaper. I went to the car to grab the money since I needed the card and would rather have a new SIM, and he said "you know what, I'll let you have it for free". The only problem was that he activated before I could mention I didn't want it on right away, but I was only without a working phone for a few hours.

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Sounds good! I just got my current phone repaired, but once its restocked me and the misses its definitely buying it. Its good that you got a free sim card, I am pretty sure most providers do the same in Aus or for a dollar or two.

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
I am pissed. I received my nexus 4 but its at the apartment office. office is close for 2 days.
my phone is 2 floors below my apartment and i cannot use it until monday.

bilago

Aug 29, 2012
Visit site
call and say you smell smoke. When they open the door to investigate mention that you also may have a package...

bilago

Aug 29, 2012
Visit site
if you claim you smell smoke you cannot go to jail. Just light a few matches before they arrive, it will smell.... Just sayin' ;-)