- 2 Posts
Hello. First time caller long time listener.
I just started having this issue with my phone (nexus 4 if that helps) where if I'm on a call I can't use the phone AT ALL. The screen goes black after i dial out. In fact I have to wait for the other person to hang up before I can do anything. If I call someone, they better pick up or else they will get a really long blank voice mail from me.
Is anyone else having this issue or does anyone have a fix? Its driving me up the wall.
- 12-01-2012, 12:51 AM #2ThunderboltTool Developer
- 744 Posts
- Liquid JB v2.1 Alpha6
Re: phone/dialer(?) issue
Do you have a screen protector that covers the proximity sensor? (Top left of phone)
- By SamGalaxyNote2012 in forum Samsung Galaxy NoteReplies: 1Last Post: 08-06-2012, 01:24 AM
- By ChautauquaSun in forum Droid BionicReplies: 2Last Post: 06-23-2012, 04:45 PM
- By BTSee in forum Motorola Droid X2Replies: 3Last Post: 07-05-2011, 09:55 PM
- By oracle646 in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 8Last Post: 02-21-2011, 01:11 PM
- By pashan in forum VerizonReplies: 4Last Post: 03-03-2010, 09:27 AM