1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    213 Global Posts

Default Protect Your Bubble

Anyone have any experience with this company for gadget insurance? Doesn't seem too bad for $8 a month and you can cancel anytime. I believe SquareTrade is a 24 month deal (not positive on that). I checked there website and they have the Nexus 4 listed 8 and 16gb. $100 deductible but ST has the same price.

I rather pay that small amount than having the headache of knowing that one drop can kill this device. Having this policy sounds better than a gaudy case any day.

Any info is helpful and I'm sure to others as well

Thanks

Default Re: Protect Your Bubble

I bought a policy with Protect Your Bubble in June. Lost my phone in New York last month and they were great. They sent me a new phone in no time at all. I would recommend them.

Quote Originally Posted by Simon Jones View Post
    I bought a policy with Protect Your Bubble in June. Lost my phone in New York last month and they were great. They sent me a new phone in no time at all. I would recommend them.
    Playing devil's advocate here, but I am always wary of new users with only a single post promoting a commercial venture.

Global Posts
    137 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

There is also Ensquared. I think its $59 for 1 year protection (max 2 claims).
    Follow me on Twitter & Instagram @EvanR32
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Global Posts
    213 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by squirrelproductions View Post
    Playing devil's advocate here, but I am always wary of new users with only a single post promoting a commercial venture.
    Yes this is exactly what I was thinking when I saw that hundreds of people viewed this thread and one person responded being a new user.

Might go to SquareTrade since they are more known

In full disclosure, my name I work for ProtectYourBubble.com. We are the leading gadget insurer in the UK and just launched here in the US this past March. Our parent company is publicly traded and has been in business for 125 years. We provide comprehensive smartphone and tablet insurance (we cover loss, theft and damage). I certainly understand the concern about not knowing about us yet, but we are a very well-established company. For anyone who is in the market, check out us.ProtectYourBubble.com to get more information.