Protect Your Bubble
Anyone have any experience with this company for gadget insurance? Doesn't seem too bad for $8 a month and you can cancel anytime. I believe SquareTrade is a 24 month deal (not positive on that). I checked there website and they have the Nexus 4 listed 8 and 16gb. $100 deductible but ST has the same price.
I rather pay that small amount than having the headache of knowing that one drop can kill this device. Having this policy sounds better than a gaudy case any day.
Any info is helpful and I'm sure to others as well
- 12-01-2012, 11:39 PM #2
- 12-02-2012, 08:06 AM #3
- 12-02-2012, 09:32 AM #4
- 12-03-2012, 06:32 PM #6
- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: Protect Your Bubble
In full disclosure, my name I work for ProtectYourBubble.com. We are the leading gadget insurer in the UK and just launched here in the US this past March. Our parent company is publicly traded and has been in business for 125 years. We provide comprehensive smartphone and tablet insurance (we cover loss, theft and damage). I certainly understand the concern about not knowing about us yet, but we are a very well-established company. For anyone who is in the market, check out us.ProtectYourBubble.com to get more information.
- By DJInBoise in forum Android AppsReplies: 7Last Post: 10-10-2010, 08:07 PM
- By Floridadomer in forum EVO AccessoriesReplies: 49Last Post: 06-09-2010, 11:59 PM
- By akarol in forum EVO AccessoriesReplies: 34Last Post: 06-01-2010, 03:41 PM
- By Ginbill in forum HTC HeroReplies: 34Last Post: 03-16-2010, 11:44 AM
- By stickANDROID in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 3Last Post: 01-29-2010, 08:10 AM