Weather Channel App
I have always installed the Weather channel app on all of my Android phones. I use the wide widget at the top of my main home screen as well as it is very useful in giving me the weather info i need quickly. For some reason on the Nexus 4 I am seeing very high usage of the battery and it seems to be what drains a good percentage of my battery during the day. Last check was 55% of my battery usage was used up by the weather channel app. I tried disabling the gps function of the app and that did not seem to help. I completely uninstalled the app now and will update to see if there is any change from there. In the past 3 hours it has slowed my battery drain considerably but I will wait a few days to report back and see if this corrects what I consider horrible battery life. Just an FYI for any of you folks out there using the Weather Channel App!
- 12-01-2012, 12:56 PM #2
- By smileyb in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 8Last Post: 01-08-2016, 04:16 PM
- By acedanger in forum Android AppsReplies: 11Last Post: 09-30-2013, 04:24 AM
- By NHBass39 in forum Samsung Galaxy TabReplies: 0Last Post: 01-02-2011, 07:22 AM
- By Kyle_S in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 6Last Post: 07-21-2010, 08:35 PM
- By SMJUCmoose in forum Android AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 04-06-2010, 08:33 PM