Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Ordered on 13th and still no shipping

Is there anyone else apart from me who ordered on the 13th and still dont have any shipping information?
    I called them today and they said they had problems getting money from the bank because they thought it was a fraudulent purchase. Have it cleared now, hopefully will get the phone soon

Default Re: Ordered on 13th and still no shipping

Thanked by 2:

Global Posts
    280 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM10

Quote Originally Posted by WaitingForNexus4 View Post
    Is there anyone else apart from me who ordered on the 13th and still dont have any shipping information?
    I called them today and they said they had problems getting money from the bank because they thought it was a fraudulent purchase. Have it cleared now, hopefully will get the phone soon
    I will say, this ... I'm pretty sure the "fraudulent purchase" reason for why they haven't been able to process your order was not in fact true. I was never told that, but I was told that my credit card (Discover) was not allowing the purchase to go through, when in fact Discover told me they've authorized the purchase and it's Google who won't execute the order. I ordered on the 13th and still waiting. I actually ordered another one on the 30th just in case. I feel extremely stupid, though, because I ordered one earlier last week on the 27th when they went on sale again, but then cancelled when I received the email saying my original order on the 13th would be shipped this week. I probably would've had the phone by now, seeing many of those who ordered on the 27th and got the 1-2 week estimate already started receiving shipments.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

It is infact the case with me too. I called the bank and they told me the exact same thing that your bank told you. The thing that i am getting really annoyed about it they are not giving any reason and he wouldnt let me talk to anyone higher up. But he told me one thing, that it might only be late next week or the week after that we might get the devices
    Quote Originally Posted by corolla90 View Post
    I will say, this ... I'm pretty sure the "fraudulent purchase" reason for why they haven't been able to process your order was not in fact true. I was never told that, but I was told that my credit card (Discover) was not allowing the purchase to go through, when in fact Discover told me they've authorized the purchase and it's Google who won't execute the order. I ordered on the 13th and still waiting. I actually ordered another one on the 30th just in case. I feel extremely stupid, though, because I ordered one earlier last week on the 27th when they went on sale again, but then cancelled when I received the email saying my original order on the 13th would be shipped this week. I probably would've had the phone by now, seeing many of those who ordered on the 27th and got the 1-2 week estimate already started receiving shipments.

i ordered too on nov 13, and then got backordered. All i want to know is that if im still going to get the effin phone, i dont care if it takes a couple of more weeks, or are we screwd and have to order it again from the playstore?
    Last edited by alexhp26; 12-02-2012 at 03:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by n4limbo View Post
    Let's move things over there.