Did anyone else notice that this has a proper call time log?
I've always been annoyed that I couldn't see a record of my call times beyond the last call and perhaps a cumulative total. Well, I just got off a call and happened to notice on the screen that it had a list of calls with colored arrows - blue pointing down (incoming), green pointing up (outgoing), red pointing down (missed) - and how long ago the last event was. Tap on the line and it takes you into a list of calls with precise times they started and how long they lasted, like:
1:53PM, Sunday, December 2, 2012
2 mins 25 secs
12:52AM, Sunday, December 2, 2012
7 mins 28 secs
6:57PM, Saturday, December 1, 2012
2 mins 25 secs
VERY snazzy and useful. Just an FYI if you missed it."The Nexus 4 is such a big black slab of power that if you dropped it down in the middle of a pack of monkeys, they'd start using weapons." - Dirk Belligerent.
- 12-02-2012, 01:55 PM #2
Re: Did anyone else notice that this has a proper call time log?
I'm coming from an EVO 4G then a GS2. This is my first "pure Android" phone. I'm sure there are others coming from the skinned side who may want to know about this."The Nexus 4 is such a big black slab of power that if you dropped it down in the middle of a pack of monkeys, they'd start using weapons." - Dirk Belligerent.
- 12-02-2012, 02:44 PM #4
- 12-02-2012, 02:57 PM #5
- 12-02-2012, 05:44 PM #6
- By grn4frk in forum Droid BionicReplies: 1Last Post: 12-28-2011, 10:55 AM
- By jordanetodd in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-05-2011, 01:43 AM
- By YoSaintLaurent in forum T-Mobile HTC SensationReplies: 6Last Post: 07-05-2011, 10:01 AM
- By Complex Pants in forum Motorola XoomReplies: 11Last Post: 05-23-2011, 07:17 AM
- By hemiguy37 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-09-2010, 09:58 PM