Switching between Nexus and iPhone 5
I have both a Nexus 4 and iP5. I would like to switch between the 2 (iPhone for work and android for home use). I purchased the noosy adapters but have read some horror stories about them.
Does anyone here do what I am looking to do? If so, how do you manage it?
- 12-02-2012, 03:46 PM #2
Re: Switching between Nexus and iPhone 5
I have both iPhone 5 and nexus 4 and will be switching between the two. Remember to never insert the nano sim adapter in your nexus 4 without a sim card. It will get stuck and you run the risk of ruining the sim contacts on your device. I have iCoolkit nano sim adapter which I got on Amazon for a few dollars and have had no issues so far.
- 12-02-2012, 05:02 PM #3
- By Plucknbach in forum Verizon Droid ChargeReplies: 4Last Post: 07-08-2011, 02:13 AM
- By RichardClark in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 4Last Post: 06-24-2011, 10:09 PM
- By soccerfon711 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 0Last Post: 03-29-2011, 09:05 PM
- By yotesfan499 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 8Last Post: 08-11-2010, 03:50 PM
- By Libuff in forum Android GamesReplies: 8Last Post: 01-18-2010, 03:44 PM