nexus 4 available in canada noon PST

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Just got my 16GB. Worked without any issues. 1-2 week shipping. Now to try and get a bumper case. Ebay has scumbags selling these for $99. Crazy.

Toronto 87s

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
The LIMIT REACHED is for you, they just wont allow you to purchase more, doesnt mean that it's sold out.

Ahh, that makes sense. Although, it says that the 8gb is sold out as well and I didn't purchase one of those. Whatever. I just wanted one 16gb so I'm happy.

V-Tech

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
This is something i dont understand, how is the Bumper Sold Out?! Why not have a big stock of those stuff?! It just doesnt make any sence!

- - - Updated - - -

I saw that now, the 8GB is sold out so i guess the 16GB is sold out as well.

I'm more than happy here :) 1-2 weeks of shipping is not bad at all!

mzanette

Zee
Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
This is something i dont understand, how is the Bumper Sold Out?! Why not have a big stock of those stuff?! It just doesnt make any sence!

- - - Updated - - -

I saw that now, the 8GB is sold out so i guess the 16GB is sold out as well.

I'm more than happy here :) 1-2 weeks of shipping is not bad at all!

Guess they didn't make enough bumpers?

So glad I ordered the phone and bumper together back on Day 1. Love the bumper on this thing.

nimer55

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I got 3-4 week shipping.

Was refreshing like mad. then got distracted for split second, by something, look back, it's there, so I buy it. Looked at what I'd bought and had somehow ended up with a nexus 7 instead of a nexus 4. so Then I went back and bought the nexus 4 and cancelled the nexus 7, but by the time I could get it shipping time had increased to 3-4 weeks. Still Happy it's over with. now, to study for econ final in 1 hour.

JMONEY84

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
I hope I s able to help some of you get a phone... I got lucky and ordered mine in the first go round. Finally arrived on Friday and I an loving it! My old phone was a BlackBerry. So happy that I made the switch!

V-Tech

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
I've been with a BB for the past 4 years almost and i am happy moving on now.

Did read a lot of good reviews about the N4 so i do hope i'll love it.

V-Tech

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
1. You dont pay until it's actually shipped so dont worry about it.

2. Again Google did the same mistake, very low quantity compared to high demand. Shame.

serpico

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
I was so lucky to be sitting at my desk when that email arrived. I was ready to refresh the page at noon and I managed to pick up a 16GB model. 1-2 weeks shipping and the receipt states Google Canada in Toronto. From what I recall, my Nexus One came from the US and I paid some duties. Maybe stock is located in Toronto for us getting the 1-2 week shipping times.

V-Tech

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
I got the email like an hour and a half before noon and went crazy. Around 11:20 i started refreshing because i remembered that last time the sale started early.

Bought mine at 12:03:31 :) 16GB with 1-2 weeks shipping.

Now about the shipping, you purchased it in and from Canada, there is no reason that you need to pay more tax.

kmcochran

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, that's not necessarily true. I purchased mine on Nov 27th and Google charged my credit card that day. They sent me a shipping notice on the 29th, but there's no evidence that the phone has actually shipped (I still haven't received it and it's been 2 business days). Check out that thread about purchases made on the 27th.

1. You dont pay until it's actually shipped so dont worry about it.

2. Again Google did the same mistake, very low quantity compared to high demand. Shame.