nexus 4 available in canada noon PST

JMONEY84

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
Just got an email from Google saying the nexus 4 will be available at noon PST in Canada

> Nexus 4 will be available for purchase later today!
>
> Order yours from Google Play starting today, December 3 at 12:00 noon PST (Canada only).
>
> SHOP NEXUS 4
>
> Thanks for your interest in Nexus 4. With a stunning 4.7? HD display, amazing Photo Sphere camera, and the latest version of Google Now ? Nexus 4 puts the best of Google in the palm of your hand.
>
> Learn more about Nexus 4

V-Tech

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
I wonder how long we will have to wait for shipping after order (being optemistic here by thinking i'll be able to order :)).....

V-Tech

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
Ye dont get me wrong, i'll be happy to order and wait as long as needed but i'm just wondering if the wait time will be like in the US now of 6-7 weeks or less.

beltin

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
I'd like to think that Canada will have their own quantity of devices already available, and if you don't get your order in as one of the first then you may be moved back to a longer wait time for shipping (waiting for new devices to come into stock).

That's my thinking on it anyway. And how I hope it operates in UK too. Being three weeks since initial sale now I'd like to see more units being available world wide as they have a few weeks to manufacture new devices after the strong demand on release.

Ye dont get me wrong, i'll be happy to order and wait as long as needed but i'm just wondering if the wait time will be like in the US now of 6-7 weeks or less.

V-Tech

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
I think that they are doing a mistake by not allowing to order the phone and then just ship it when available. They would have a better idea of how many units they need and more important keep people happy by being able to order and not be in the dark about when they will be able to purchase it again.

V-Tech

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
I think they are doing a mistake by not allowing people to order and just wait for shipping. This makes a lot of people upset.

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
I agree.

I would think it will be similar to the US second release. The delivery time should be after Christmas. But let's hope by the time we get ours that all the bugs are worked out and the phone is a even better than we already know it is.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995