- 10 Posts
Adding Widgets to Homescreen?
My last android phone was running on 2.0, so it's been a while. I can't for the life of me figure out how to add widgets to my homescreen (I'm not a fan of the lockscreen widgets). I tried holding my finger on an open portion of the screen, but the only options I get are wallpapers. ?_?
- 12-03-2012, 08:41 PM #2
- 12-03-2012, 11:39 PM #4
- 101 Posts
- AOKP PUB Feb. 28/franco
Re: Adding Widgets to Homescreen?
Alternatively, you can install a 3rd party Home Launcher such as, Nova or Apex, which will allow you to simply perform the gesture of old (holding down in open space) to bring up a prompt menu to add: apps, widgets, shortcuts, actions, or wallpaper.
- By Funkpod in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 5Last Post: 07-17-2012, 06:21 PM
- By Funkpod in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 07-17-2012, 06:21 PM
- By Funkpod in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 6Last Post: 07-11-2012, 07:58 PM
- By ELYKOJ in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 1Last Post: 07-17-2010, 09:28 PM
- By entropism in forum HTC HeroReplies: 3Last Post: 12-06-2009, 08:11 AM