How to find out when your Nexus 4 is going to arrive

Hubertsng

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
your ship is the 4-5 weeks or 6-7 weeks?

It was 4-5 weeks but it gave me an exact date which was nice kind of and also about backordering. If you've been looking about nexus 4 things, lots of people have been complaining about back order on their device and google told me this :
Orders are shipped based on the estimate in your order confirmation email. Once an order has been processed you'll receive a second ship confirmation email with your tracking number. It may take 24 hours for the package tracking to return any information for your tracking number.

If you have not received a package tracking number after the time quoted in your order confirmation email, please let us know.

According to our records, your order should ship by the evening of January 02.

Neuxs 4 backorders: Please note that the above date is based on typical shipment processing and does not apply to Nexus 4 backorders. Nexus 4 backorders are being delivered based on the order in which they were received. If you receive a shipping confirmation email, then you will be able to track your delivery.

nimer55

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Sent message. Will see if I get a reply.

(ordered in Canada on Monday with 3-4 weeks date. I'm really hopping for before Christmas, but doubt it)

Leo Costa

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
Placed my order on the 27th. Got a confirmation e-mail saying it would ship in 2-3 weeks.
Just filled out the form and requested an ETA.
Waiting for the reply (fingers crossed....before xmas....fingers crossed...)

MechaJDI

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
I guess I don't feel so bad (nah, not really). I was pretty pissed to not have my n4 yesterday..Ordered it on the 27th (1-2 week shipping), shipped on the 30th, and it wasn't there yesterday despite using "2nd day shipping"...My ass. Plus, they've already taken the money out of my bank account; I was sure it would be here. Filled out the form last night and haven't gotten a response back yet blah...Google is irking me; for how much the shipping is among other things, this should be handled a lot better.

infinitexpmax

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
i kinda feel guilty for google, i just send a question about my shipping status on my nexus 4 and after seeing this thread, i think there's a LOT of people spamming questions about their nexus 4 to google.

Hubertsng

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
i kinda feel guilty for google, i just send a question about my shipping status on my nexus 4 and after seeing this thread, i think there's a LOT of people spamming questions about their nexus 4 to google.

Whoops :p, not a lot of people knew so I just wanted to help people out.
And it's weird no one has gotten a quick reply, got mine after three minutes or so. I was surprised by the quick reply but seems I was just lucky.

austriak

May 25, 2011
Visit site
Sent yesterday. Still no reply. I ordered on 12/3 with a 5 to 6 week shipping. I guess this is a way to learn patience.

Hubertsng

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I don't know the problem but if you want to get there manually
1. go to your gmail and your reciept form for purchasing the Nexus 4
2. Copy your Order Number and go to the google help center (there's a link at the bottom of the email for quick access)
3. Click Devices under Contact us
4. I want to check my shipping status blah blah and then send it
Don't know if getting to that link manually will help but just try it!

Leo Costa

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
Maybe cause my order confirmation came with the "Ships in 2-3 weeks", and it has been ONLY one, they won't bother with sending an updated ETA...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay