Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Default Re: Nexus 4 available for order in UK today

Ordered mine on the 4th, 05:12pm (1 - 2 weeks delivery) haven't received a dispatch email yet, anyone received anything?

Got my 16gb order in at about 5.03 on the 4th. Can't honestly remember how long the shipping time was, but I think it was 1-2 weeks. So damned buzzed. I've been using an iPhone 3g since 2008/9 that is slow as a dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Mozz_eyes View Post
    Got my 16gb order in at about 5.03 on the 4th. Can't honestly remember how long the shipping time was, but I think it was 1-2 weeks. So damned buzzed. I've been using an iPhone 3g since 2008/9 that is slow as a dog.
    It should be on the email you received from Google when you placed the order, it will be under 'Shipping Status'

Global Posts
    21 Global Posts

Managed to get my order in at 17:09 according to the Google Wallet email (although I was frantically adding to cart from the moment they became available) at the time I think the website stated 1-2 weeks but on my Google Play confirmation email it says "Delivered in 3-5 business days". Havent received any shipping email though. Not sure what that means with regards when I should be looking to receive it.

Hello all, new to this forum, but been browsing round for months. But I ordered my nexus 4 8gb on Tuesday 4th and my phones been attempted to deliver today!!!!! I'm down in the south of england at the moment and I live in the north of england, so happy I've got it this soon, but so annoyed I'm so far away from it haha. But I was told 4-5 weeks delivery.
    badbrad17 likes this.

Global Posts
    21 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ky13g View Post
    Hello all, new to this forum, but been browsing round for months. But I ordered my nexus 4 8gb on Tuesday 4th and my phones been attempted to deliver today!!!!! I'm down in the south of england at the moment and I live in the north of england, so happy I've got it this soon, but so annoyed I'm so far away from it haha. But I was told 4-5 weeks delivery.
    Did you receive a shipping email first? Cheers.

Yes I received my shipping email last night and checked then tracking number via TNT and they tried to deliver it, but couldn't since I'm 350 miles away!
    TheSammyE likes this.

Over on xda a lot of the shipments which have been made are on orders which originally said 4-5. Some said they spoke to a google rep and they said there "system had a bit of a fit" but still should expect your device in the same amount of time. But I wonder if they send all the devices out early will we have to wait for another shipment for the 1-2 order?

Global Posts
    21 Global Posts

Yes I received my shipping email last night and checked then tracking number via TNT and they tried to deliver it, but couldn't since I'm 350 miles away!
    Fair doo's matey. Thanks for the update.

My mate works for TNT and he said that my phone is on the deliver truck, which is damn quick. Two day delivery 9.99 was worth it even though you have to pay for it even if it is 4-5 weeks delivery

Quote Originally Posted by JTWZen View Post
    16 GB ordered on 4/12 at 21.00 when they estimated 4-5 weeks delivery and now in transit, how good is that!!!!
    Tried to deliver today but I was out - it will have to be Monday now

Yeah, mines just updated now saying.

"06 Dec 2012 14:03:32 DURHAM Receiver not home. Follow up action underway. "

This is a bit of a joke!! order my 16gb on the 4th.... why are the 8gb getting delivered with days!!

Well if you check JTWZen, he has a 16Gb on order and he missed his delivery today, so i don't know how they are selecting the order process. I ordered my 8Gb a couple hours after my friend bought his 16GB and i had mine "attempted" delivery and his is still pending. So no idea how Google are processing the delivery orderes

Ordered 16GB on the 4th 17:05. 1-2 weeks on invoice. However I too have heard of people with 5-6 weeks on their invoice with orders shipped or confirmed to be shipped this week!
    Called Google (number on the invoice) they are none the wiser, but say they 'should' still be fulfilled within 1-2 weeks. Pah..

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzle34 View Post
    Odd question....

My wife is buying my a nexus 4 for my xmas, can i use her debit card on my google play/wallet account??? the device will be sent to our home where the card is registered.
    Yo go to your Wallet management, then Payment methods, ADD CARD OR ACCOUNT.
    Done.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazCruz View Post
    Yo go to your Wallet management, then Payment methods, ADD CARD OR ACCOUNT.
    Done.
    all sorted thanks

Well if you check JTWZen, he has a 16Gb on order and he missed his delivery today, so i don't know how they are selecting the order process. I ordered my 8Gb a couple hours after my friend bought his 16GB and i had mine "attempted" delivery and his is still pending. So no idea how Google are processing the delivery orderes
    me neither i ordered a 16gb at 17:20 on the 4th dec still no details on shipping, ive dropped them an email just now, aslong as i have it for the 16th lol.

Global Posts
    42 Global Posts

Finally managed to reorder mine this morning (had to cancel the first one from Tuesday as they wouldn't change the address on it). It's gone from 1-2 to 5-6 weeks shipping so I hope they were being overly pessimistic as I don't want to wait that long after they had initially told Mr the first one had 'shipped' already!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
    Grizzle34 likes this.

Bought mine at 21:00 of 5th December, received tracking number from TNT today at 20:00!! My Nexus will be arriving tomorrow or saturday

It's the 16gb version and it said 5 to 6 weeks shipping time! ahahah nice joke google!

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzle34 View Post
    me neither i ordered a 16gb at 17:20 on the 4th dec still no details on shipping, ive dropped them an email just now, aslong as i have it for the 16th lol.
    I ordered mine yesterday (5th Dec) at 21:00 and today I got an email with the tracking number from TNT! It has been shipped and It might arrive this Saturday!

Looking at the comments here
    http://crave.cnet.co.uk/mobiles/nexu...ains-50009924/

It seems people who ordered later in the day with a longer shipping window are getting their orders first.

Makes no sense...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Global Posts
    3,267 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock JB 4.4 Rooted

I ordered mine 15 minutes ago and I still haven't received my shipping confirmation. Thank God I don't work for Google. Have a little bit of patience people. :banghead:

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Android Central Forums

Quote Originally Posted by pbat23 View Post
    I ordered mine yesterday (5th Dec) at 21:00 and today I got an email with the tracking number from TNT! It has been shipped and It might arrive this Saturday!
    Hey mate - did you order the 8G or 16GB version?
    I think 8GB models are being shipped first.

By the looks of this forum and the cnet comments (Nexus 4 stock shortage down to 'huge demand', LG explains | CNET UK) I think the 8GB models are being shipped first.
    Explains why people who have ordered the 8GB model are getting the shipping email that quick.
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast