Nexus 4 available for order in UK today

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
I had the N4 app that checks for stock running on my phone, doing a check every 5 minutes.

I was watching my niece open her birthday presents when the alarm went off.

Managed to get through the order process on my phone screen.
It was a bit scary as the screen loading was a bit slow and finding the buttons to tap was harder on a small screen, but I got there and I have an acknowledgement email for 1-2 weeks. The delivery charge is for 2 day delivery, so when it will actually come is anyone's guess, except I am bound to be out!

Roger

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Lol. Love this story.

Hi relatives. Yes I am so happy to be here at this birthday party, oh look at how cute she is opening her presennnnnnnnnttttttssssss (ring ring ring ring. ANDROID ALERT). Whoaaaaaaaa. I have a serious android emergency people. Gotta go to the bathroom for an hour or so. Lol. :thumbup:

Life happens even while the obsessive techie is trying to fill their need.

Glad you got your order in.

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Android Central Forums

notdodgy

Oct 15, 2012
Visit site
I can see the funny side, things never happen at the right time.

Fortunately all the account and card information was stored, so one password was needed and pressing OK / proceed when needed. Every step worked first time.

Just need to get a shipping notice. :)

Roger

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

beltin

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
according to some guys on xda - the guys who ordered in Germany with 4-5 weeks shipping are already getting their shipping notices.

Grizzle34

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Slightly unrelated but....

a friend order a nexus 10 on sunday it said 1-2 week delivery he got his yesterday!!

There is hope at least i have one thats all that matters.

beltin

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Looks like they have no ordered on how they are shipping regardless on order time. Lots of devices with 4-5 weeks wait have been shipped already leaving us with the 1-2 weeks shipment still waiting :-(

Mozz_eyes

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Got my 16gb order in at about 5.03 on the 4th. Can't honestly remember how long the shipping time was, but I think it was 1-2 weeks. So damned buzzed. I've been using an iPhone 3g since 2008/9 that is slow as a dog.

Jay Hussain

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Got my 16gb order in at about 5.03 on the 4th. Can't honestly remember how long the shipping time was, but I think it was 1-2 weeks. So damned buzzed. I've been using an iPhone 3g since 2008/9 that is slow as a dog.

It should be on the email you received from Google when you placed the order, it will be under 'Shipping Status'

TheSammyE

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Managed to get my order in at 17:09 according to the Google Wallet email (although I was frantically adding to cart from the moment they became available) at the time I think the website stated 1-2 weeks but on my Google Play confirmation email it says "Delivered in 3-5 business days". Havent received any shipping email though. Not sure what that means with regards when I should be looking to receive it.

Ky13g

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Hello all, new to this forum, but been browsing round for months. But I ordered my nexus 4 8gb on Tuesday 4th and my phones been attempted to deliver today!!!!! I'm down in the south of england at the moment and I live in the north of england, so happy I've got it this soon, but so annoyed I'm so far away from it haha. But I was told 4-5 weeks delivery.

TheSammyE

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Hello all, new to this forum, but been browsing round for months. But I ordered my nexus 4 8gb on Tuesday 4th and my phones been attempted to deliver today!!!!! I'm down in the south of england at the moment and I live in the north of england, so happy I've got it this soon, but so annoyed I'm so far away from it haha. But I was told 4-5 weeks delivery.

Did you receive a shipping email first? Cheers.

Ky13g

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Yes I received my shipping email last night and checked then tracking number via TNT and they tried to deliver it, but couldn't since I'm 350 miles away!

beltin

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Over on xda a lot of the shipments which have been made are on orders which originally said 4-5. Some said they spoke to a google rep and they said there "system had a bit of a fit" but still should expect your device in the same amount of time. But I wonder if they send all the devices out early will we have to wait for another shipment for the 1-2 order?

Ky13g

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
My mate works for TNT and he said that my phone is on the deliver truck, which is damn quick. Two day delivery ?9.99 was worth it even though you have to pay for it even if it is 4-5 weeks delivery

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coehlcke