- 8 Posts
Nexus 4 Reboot powered off in call
I'm new to Android and today during a phone call the phone went dead, well I think it did.. i had no screen visible, and pressing the power button didn't do anything.
It was approx 2-3 mins when I was pressing randomly when the phone power button gave a vibrate and the phone started up.
OK, this has only happened once, but in 4+ years of iPhones I never had this... Is this a "common' thing in Android, whats the best way to recover from this? Is there a key press guide on what I should do?
- 12-04-2012, 04:02 PM #2
- 12-08-2012, 09:10 PM #4
- 3 Posts
Re: Nexus 4 Reboot powered off in call
Do you have any screen protector on the phone? I installed best skins ever and now my phone goes dark as soon as I am in phone call not allowing me to do anything at all. this will last till the other person hands up. Soon as cut out the corner where the sensor is no issue.
- By ophelan in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 6Last Post: 05-13-2013, 05:55 AM
- By SpiffyItalian in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 2Last Post: 06-03-2012, 12:28 AM
- By OwnerJFA in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 5Last Post: 11-12-2011, 03:49 AM
- By rcmarks314 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 1Last Post: 07-21-2011, 01:18 PM
- By zennie in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 3Last Post: 11-28-2009, 10:49 PM