Is there a non Black Nexus 4 coming???

fam617

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
I ordered a replacement phone just now from Google because I had the VERY annoying ear buzzing issue. Like I have been saying all along - its sounds more like a speaker blew or something. Anyway, Google is sending me a NEW phone within 1 week...apparently they have some in stock for warranty related issues.

I noticed that this order had the device labeled as Nexus 4 US 16GB Black - New as opposed to my order on 11/13 which was Nexus 4 (16GB) - The next generation phone. Thin, light, and designed for Google Play.

Do they have a non Black nexus coming out?!?!

pre black.pngblack nexus.png

Hubertsng

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
They might later but probably not now, they are already filled with orders. When they are done with a majority of it they might make another color if they ever are

bunique4life05

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
I hope we find out something soon either this week or when the white white version launches next week. If the white version comes out in the UK and we have sign of it coming to playstore by the end of Janaury then I will settle with another phone.

I have Nexus 7 so my stock android fix is covered but design wise I do not like gray model of N4. It was same with the GB but when GN came in white let say I still adore the white version. I believe like GN the N4 in white will have same effect on me.

My impatience is due to my luggish and problematic Thunderbolt.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Central Forums

Last edited:

Philip McArthur

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
There will almost definitely be a white nexus 4 released, but when is the better question. The black one is on back order until mid-January so the white one won't be coming any time soon. If you were lucky enough to get your hands on a Nexus 4, I'd be happy with that fact alone.

bunique4life05

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
The white one is coming out Dec 13th in UK so we will know more at least by then. I am hoping the Play Store comes out with a white one soon. It would great to see the white one at least by end of January in the play store.

T-mobile might get the white verision also in the states but I much rather see in the play store. I really good we don't have to wait untill April like we did for the NS and GN.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Central Forums

TheMarcus

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
That white screen protector looks nice! I think I will get that to contrast the black back. I'd love it in red, though!

bunique4life05

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
I thought white is being released for the UK?

screenshots_2012-11-20-11-51-51.png

Hopefully some leaks come out before launch to verify the device and maybe some predictions on who else will get the white nexus 4. If this white N4 comes out in UK and Google doesn't offer white version later I am going to be pissed. What would be worse if Google allows T-Mobile to have white version instead of the Play Store would be terrible. I need new phone and Mobil World Congress is coming soon which will just add to my tech envy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Artistnos