Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Heads up in the U.S. - Nexus 4 16GB available on the Google Play store

Just a heads up, this is the second time that I have thought to see what is available since the big Google issue last week. Each time I have looked, the 16GB model has been available (right now says 5-6 weeks shipping) while the 8GB model is currently sold out.

So, head over and get you one if you are still wanting one and willing to wait until January to get it https://play.google.com/store/device...d=nexus_4_16gb

Quote Originally Posted by STL Tech Talk View Post
    Just a heads up, this is the second time that I have thought to see what is available since the big Google issue last week. Each time I have looked, the 16GB model has been available (right now says 5-6 weeks shipping) while the 8GB model is currently sold out.

So, head over and get you one if you are still wanting one and willing to wait until January to get it https://play.google.coIm/store/devic...d=nexus_4_16gb

nexus4_16GB_Dec-4-2012 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
    Sorry bro, this is old news. It's been for sale since the 27th. We all got one. Now we wait for delivery.

Global Posts
    382 Global Posts

Default Re: Heads up - Nexus 4 16GB available on the Google Play store

You are talking about the US i guess because Canada is sold out.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Quote Originally Posted by corance View Post
    Sorry bro, this is old news. It's been for sale since the 27th. We all got one. Now we wait for delivery.
    So they still have not sold out the 16GB model since they had their issues the day they emailed everyone and the site could not handle the traffic?

I've only checked periodically myself.

Global Posts
    382 Global Posts

People that order now dont order from an actual stock they have but it goes to a backorder and you basically wait until the stock will be available, this is why the 5-6 weeks wait time.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Quote Originally Posted by V-Tech View Post
    You are talking about the US i guess because Canada is sold out.
    Sorry for the confusion, I edited the title.

Default Re: Heads up in the U.S. - Nexus 4 16GB available on the Google Play store

Quote Originally Posted by STL Tech Talk View Post

So, head over and get you one if you are still wanting one and willing to wait until January to get it https://play.google.com/store/device...d=nexus_4_16gb

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...Dec-4-2012.png
    Whoa there. I *just* ordered my Nexus 4 two days ago and it said it'd take 6-7 weeks. Does this mean I'm getting mine earlier?