Does at&t have anything similar to T-Mobile's sim only plan?
I'm currently testing the T-Mobile network out on my n4, and so far it sucks at home and work... I had planned to go with T-Mobile's sim only plan, which would end up costing me around 80 a month with the discounts we get.
Obviously if the T-Mobile network doesn't work well for me my only other option would be at&t. I've thought about straight talk, but I've read in multiple places they watch your data usage very closely. At&t prepaid plans suck pretty hard too considering 65 bucks only gets you a gig of data. So ideally I would like the 4 gb shared data plan with unlimited talk and text, but why should I pay the same price if I'm not buying a subsidized phone.
Does anyone know of other options?
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
- 12-05-2012, 01:20 AM #2
- 12-05-2012, 01:47 AM #3
- 12-05-2012, 11:32 AM #4
- 1,404 Posts
- 12-05-2012, 12:12 PM #5
Re: Does at&t have anything similar to T-Mobile's sim only plan?
at&t DOES offer a SIM only option but getting the sales person to offer it is very difficult.
As I understand things the at&t sales people are not able to make a comission off the SIM only option, thus they push a device along with a contract as that is what they get commissions on.
It is just a matter of insisting on a SIM only option and eventually you should be able to walk away with a SIM and a post-paid plan.
- 12-05-2012, 01:01 PM #6
- By shield1561 in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 4Last Post: 07-10-2013, 11:56 AM
- By MannyZ28 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 07-17-2012, 01:25 AM
- By dreedy01 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 2Last Post: 07-28-2011, 09:21 AM
- By tracerit in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-16-2010, 07:24 AM
- By DroidGnome in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 8Last Post: 06-11-2010, 09:35 AM