Nexus 4 (8 GB) Ordered on November 27: Order Status and Tracking

vishaljanani

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

I know there is another thread for this but that's currently being leveraged primarily for a 16 GB version. I ordered the 8 GB version on Nov 27 (November 27, 2012 2:05:29 PM UTC-8) and the status currently shows Pending.

Starting this thread to track shipping updates for the 8 GB version.

Hope this is not an overkill.

bilago

Aug 29, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

I know there is another thread for this but that's currently being leveraged primarily for a 16 GB version. I ordered the 8 GB version on Nov 27 (November 27, 2012 2:05:29 PM UTC-8) and the status currently shows Pending.

Starting this thread to track shipping updates for the 8 GB version.

Hope this is not an overkill.

You realize that the 8GB started out with like a 5 week estimate? You're not seeing the device until early 2013. Should of spent the 50 extra bucks to get double the storage and half the wait.

vishaljanani

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Bilago - please don't rub salt on my wound.. I was actually trying to get a Nexus 4 - 16GB for like 2 hours on the mess called Google Play. After getting sold out a numerous times I tried my luck with 8 GB and that fortunately / unfortunately (on how you see it) went through. I agree 16 GB was the way to go but more importantly I just wanted to lay my hands on any Nexus 4. So there I am...
You realize that the 8GB started out with like a 5 week estimate? You're not seeing the device until early 2013. Should of spent the 50 extra bucks to get double the storage and half the wait.

bilago

Aug 29, 2012
Visit site
Bilago - please don't rub salt on my wound.. I was actually trying to get a Nexus 4 - 16GB for like 2 hours on the mess called Google Play. After getting sold out a numerous times I tried my luck with 8 GB and that fortunately / unfortunately (on how you see it) went through. I agree 16 GB was the way to go but more importantly I just wanted to lay my hands on any Nexus 4. So there I am...

Don't mistake my intentions, I'm not trying rub salt in any wounds. I'm just stating that this thread is pointless to start now, because no one who ordered the 8GB is going to be getting a device or tracking number any time soon.

Dethroat

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
Order date: Nov 27, 2012 3:26:40 PM EST Still Pending

@bilago The estimated was 4-5 weeks. Already been a week so lets say 3-4 weeks not to mention it said "ships when available."