- 72 Posts
N4 GPS issue
Is anybody having trouble trying to use Waze on the N4?
Yesterday i had to use Waze to go somewhere and i had a hard time trying to get there. every now and then Waze would give me a message saying " lost GPS connection" or something like that and i had to restart the app so i could get the map up and running again. This is something that never happened on my S2 and im not sure if thisi s a problem with the device or the network itself. Maybe i dont have my network configured properly? or maybe the app its having a hard time communicating with the GPS because of google now using the location thing also?
- 12-05-2012, 11:15 AM #2
Re: N4 GPS issue
How does Google Maps and Navigation work on your phone? Test other GPS-using apps like My Tracks. If those work, there's a problem with Waze. Use an app like GPS Test to see if you're getting a signal lock."The Nexus 5 is such a big black slab of power that if you dropped it down in the middle of a pack of monkeys, they'd start using weapons." - Dirk Belligerent.
Devices: 32GB Nexus 5, 16GB Nexus 7 (2013),
16GB Nexus 7, 16GB Nexus 4, ASUS Transformer TF101, Kindle Fire, HP TouchPad (CM7), Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch Long Name Phone, HTC EVO 4G, Palm Pre, 64GB 1st gen iPad WiFi
- By boomer13440 in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 21Last Post: 10-07-2010, 01:29 AM
- By Simba501 in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 30Last Post: 08-19-2010, 05:44 PM
- By marisdaman in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 08-14-2010, 09:23 AM
- By op3rator in forum Samsung MomentReplies: 0Last Post: 03-26-2010, 11:26 AM
- By KyleBuch in forum HTC HeroReplies: 8Last Post: 02-02-2010, 10:01 PM