N4 GPS issue
Is anybody having trouble trying to use Waze on the N4?
Yesterday i had to use Waze to go somewhere and i had a hard time trying to get there. every now and then Waze would give me a message saying " lost GPS connection" or something like that and i had to restart the app so i could get the map up and running again. This is something that never happened on my S2 and im not sure if thisi s a problem with the device or the network itself. Maybe i dont have my network configured properly? or maybe the app its having a hard time communicating with the GPS because of google now using the location thing also?
- 12-05-2012, 12:15 PM #2
- By boomer13440 in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 21Last Post: 10-07-2010, 02:29 AM
- By Simba501 in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 30Last Post: 08-19-2010, 06:44 PM
- By marisdaman in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 08-14-2010, 10:23 AM
- By op3rator in forum Samsung MomentReplies: 0Last Post: 03-26-2010, 12:26 PM
- By KyleBuch in forum HTC HeroReplies: 8Last Post: 02-02-2010, 11:01 PM