Page 10 of 90 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree508Likes

Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

Quote Originally Posted by BBarnaby View Post
    What the heck!

Those of you getting "Pre-ordered" hit F5. Does it go back to "Pending"?
    Mine is. Every time I refresh it switches.
    Weird. My status is still "Pending" I tried refreshing the page and it doesn't change, it's always "Pending". Is that a good sign?

Sent from my Nexus S using Android Central Forums

Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

Just got confirmation that my CC was charged for the phone!!! Awaiting email from google about my status...let you all know when I get it.

Ordered on dec 3 @ 15:01 PST, 1-2 week shipping time.

Quote Originally Posted by SEVEN40iL View Post
    Just got an email from Google Wallet saying that they tried to charge my CC, but it didn't go through!

That means they are shipping them out SOON!!!

I was one of the 1-2 week candidates...
    Oh my God. Please let it be true. After this constant switching between Pending and Pre-Order, I'm going from happy to sad. The NHL lockout is doing the same thing for me. Optimism for a few days, and then BAM, sadness.

Mine is doing the same. I never noticed that before. How the heck is this a pre-order? It went on sale in November to my understanding, you can be on back-order but this is not a pre-order. Get the damn terms right google. I am seriously sad now. I made fun of all my iphone fanboy friends for getting owned by apple for a few weeks. Turns out google is worse. SAD FACE
    Quote Originally Posted by Seabass7857 View Post
    Yep, same thing on my end.

Quote Originally Posted by bambamd View Post
    Just got confirmation that my CC was charged for the phone!!! Awaiting email from google about my status...let you all know when I get it.

I am going to check my credit card. Maybe today is the day something happens and we all get items shipped!!!!!!!

So I saw in my banking statement that I got charged 429.75$. I thought it was probably the money being put on hold. But I called Mastercard to see if the money was on hold or if I was actually charged this time, and they confirmed that my credit card has indeed been charged! I think this is it guys and girls... our Nexus 4 is getting shipped!
    Thanked by:
    jlstee and ImmenseBrick like this.

I have also been charged on my card, I checked this morning and my credit was normal. Google had charged me before then refunded it as per their card test procedure. LETS HOPE IT SHIPS NOW!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by bambamd View Post

Quote Originally Posted by BBarnaby View Post
    My status has CHANGED
    But to "Pre-Ordered"
    lol. This can't be good.

Happy birthdayy!
    Mine too...

Just checked my account and google has charged me twice :S this may because I was using my debit card that has visa capabilities. Isn't google suppose to refund me?

Same for me

This is a freaking emotional roller coaster. I have been charged, status keeps bouncing between pending and pre-order. This is more exciting than any hockey game I could be watching. If we don't get shipping emails soon I will cry. The second my Nexus 4 arrives, this old samsung focus is going to join the ranks of an LG xenon, Iphone 3g, sony ericsson w600 and many more into my box of dead useless phones that dont deserve to be used anymore. C`mon google, throw us canucks a bone!

It doesn't seem like my credit card was charged. I'm freaking out man!

Here's hoping my birthday wishes brought us all some good news haha!

Yep I'm way more nervous than I should be just for a new phone...

My CC hasn't been charged. My order is NOT switching between statuses (it consistently says Pre-Ordered).

My CC available credit has changed, no formal posting yet (usually takes a day or two). I was in the first 1-2 week shipping eta group. Were you in the same group? I imagine we are the ones who are seeing the credit change on our cards right now. Lets hope we all win!, also I am also freaking out right now, I have no idea why as it is just a phone. This is what is must be like to be an applefanboy (please no flame wars over this comment guys :P)

Quote Originally Posted by Rike255 View Post
    Yep I'm way more nervous than I should be just for a new phone...

My CC hasn't been charged. My order is NOT switching between statuses (it consistently says Pre-Ordered).
    Spuffy likes this.

My status is now pre-ordered, I'm assuming that this is a step forward from pending...

Quote Originally Posted by ImmenseBrick View Post
    My CC available credit has changed, no formal posting yet (usually takes a day or two). I was in the first 1-2 week shipping eta group. Were you in the same group? I imagine we are the ones who are seeing the credit change on our cards right now. Lets hope we all win!, also I am also freaking out right now, I have no idea why as it is just a phone. This is what is must be like to be an applefanboy (please no flame wars over this comment guys :P)
    I think so, I'm in the 1-2 weeks shipping time. Ordered at 1:06PM MST.

I ordered at 3:03:30 EST - 1-2 weeks shipping.

No charges yet to my card, and my status is consistent at pre-ordered now.

Global Posts
    382 Global Posts

Not been charged yet but status say pre-orde now. I'm just afraid that pre-ordr means that it will take longer to ship.

Pre-order too. CC not charged yet. I just hope that means my order is currently been prepared.

Sent from my Nexus S using Android Central Forums

I just noticed it's now showing as today's date in my orders list, not the 3rd anymore. I hope that's not a bad sign....

deleted
    Last edited by tfsp; 01-13-2013 at 10:00 AM.

Global Posts
    382 Global Posts

I have a bad feeling about it. Hope I'm wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by V-Tech View Post
    Well I cant imagine they would do a test charge AGAIN on our cards. When I spoke to the google rep on the phone last week he said they do 1 test charge of the full amount ($419 or whatever it is), and then it drops off. He said we will only be charged again when the product actually ships. Then again, google support has not been the most reliable with this whole nexus 4 fiasco. I hope V-tech is wrong and its a sign of shipping. Lets hope!

Quote Originally Posted by V-Tech View Post
    Same...
Page 10 of 90 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast