Page 11 of 90 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree508Likes

Global Posts
    382 Global Posts

Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

Quote Originally Posted by ImmenseBrick View Post
    Well I cant imagine they would do a test charge AGAIN on our cards. When I spoke to the google rep on the phone last week he said they do 1 test charge of the full amount ($419 or whatever it is), and then it drops off. He said we will only be charged again when the product actually ships. Then again, google support has not been the most reliable with this whole nexus 4 fiasco. I hope V-tech is wrong and its a sign of shipping. Lets hope!
    My bad feeling is about the pre-order status. Isnt pre-order usually means that you order something ahead of time and then need to wait for stock!? This is why I'm concerned.

Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

Just got my Wallet confirmation email!!

Payment confirmed via Google Wallet email (and CC charge showed up)
    Order updated on Play store (still says Pre-Ordered, but it's been updated to say payment complete)

Quote Originally Posted by V-Tech View Post
    My bad feeling is about the pre-order status. Isnt pre-order usually means that you order something ahead of time and then need to wait for stock!? This is why I'm concerned.
    That was my initial reaction too - pre-order sounds earlier than pending to me.

Did anyone else's order in their "My Orders" page change from the 3rd to today's date (12th)? That worries me on mine..
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #254  

Quote Originally Posted by Rike255 View Post
    Just got my Wallet confirmation email!!

Payment confirmed via Google Wallet email (and CC charge showed up)
    Order updated on Play store (still says Pre-Ordered, but it's been updated to say payment complete)
    Any shipping details yet?

Quote Originally Posted by BBarnaby View Post
    Any shipping details yet?
    Nope still says "Pre-Ordered"...and the wording is scaring me a bit. It says "You successfully updated your payment for this order to XXXXXXXXXXXXX"
    In the email it also says "Google Canada Corp. may now charge and fulfill your order."
    I didn't update anything, and I do see the charge on my cc so hopefully it's not a problem.

No updates yet, I see available credit has changed, no google wallet changes or emails at all. I really do not know what to think. Like V-tech said it is now stuck on pre-order under the status. Lets cross our fingers that some good news emails start rolling in.
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #257  

Quote Originally Posted by JJDigitized View Post
    Tomorrow is my birthday and it sure would be an awesome birthday surprise to get a shipping notice from Google.

I'm not holding my breath though.
    Hey JJDigitized
    Thought I wouldn't have any good news for your birthday.
    But do this: Call up your CC company ask them if there is a pending payment. If they yes, ask them if there was a pending payment to Google a few days ago which was released, if they say yes again, then, well happy birthday!

I just called TD, they said there is a new pending payment charged by Google
    It has to be good news.

Also the Pre-ordered status is now sticking, refreshing doesn't change it.
    Thanked by:

Order Details:
    Nexus 4 16GB

Order date: Dec 3, 2012 12:06:32 PM PST

This morning I woke up and status changed from "Pending" to "Pre-Order", so I immediately went to check my credit card and there was a balance missing for the amount that I paid for the Nexus.

I'm kind of scared it may be further delayed, because it's been changed to "pre-order". No other updates as of yet. When I try to click "Info" under "Pre-order" it keeps saying

"Google

500. That's an error.

Server Error
    There was a server error in handling your request. 500 That's all we know."

Tried different computers and it's the same deal. Anyone else encounter this problem?

Quote Originally Posted by BBarnaby View Post
    Hey JJDigitized
    Thought I wouldn't have any good news for your birthday.
    But do this: Call up your CC company ask them if there is a pending payment. If they yes, ask them if there was a pending payment to Google a few days ago which was released, if they say yes again, then, well happy birthday!

I just called TD, they said there is a new pending payment charged by Google
    It has to be good news.

Also the Pre-ordered status is now sticking, refreshing doesn't change it.
    Just as I went to call them, I checked online again, and my CC now shows a temp authorization from Google Play for the full amount.

Fingers crossed!

Quote Originally Posted by Kei H View Post
    Order Details:
    Nexus 4 16GB

Order date: Dec 3, 2012 12:06:32 PM PST

This morning I woke up and status changed from "Pending" to "Pre-Order", so I immediately went to check my credit card and there was a balance missing for the amount that I paid for the Nexus.

I'm kind of scared it may be further delayed, because it's been changed to "pre-order". No other updates as of yet. When I try to click "Info" under "Pre-order" it keeps saying

"Google

500. That's an error.

Server Error

Tried different computers and it's the same deal. Anyone else encounter this problem?
    I'm not getting the 500 error here. That info link should take you to wallet - can you access wallet.google.com directly?
  11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #261  

Quote Originally Posted by Kei H View Post

"Google

500. That's an error.

Server Error

Clicking on info should lead you to your Google Wallet account.
    Go to
    On the top right click Sign in.
    Sign in to see what it says.

Global Posts
    12 Global Posts

woahhhhhh STATUS CHANGED TO PRE-ORDERED!!!!!!!! atleast sumthing happened!!!!

Yes....they charged my CC (evident by the decreased amount in available funds).

Working now. No further update... *sigh

This suspense is driving me mad.
    HaXoR Master

Global Posts
    1,938 Global Posts
    ROM
    WXKK5

No change in wallet for me but my card has the authorization taken on it today.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

I ordered at 1:03:48 MST, 1-2 weeks. Just checked and on Play it changed to pre-ordered with today's date, but on Google wallet it's still under pending. Hopefully they will be sending soon, or even better, maybe they already sent it but haven't sent out any emails. I'm just too scared to contact Google, I don't want to get an email that I'm on back order or something.

My Order Date is : Dec 3, 2012 3:08:56 PM EST
    My status changed from "Pending" to "Pre-Order" sometime today.
    I am hoping that this is a good thing.
    Still no other changes, no eMail, no Credit Card charge, etc.

I'm in the 5-6 week group and my status also changed from pending to pre-ordered, so I don't think this is an indication that it will ship soon. Also I haven't been charged yet, which is expected because my phone wont ship for another 4 to 5 weeks.

Mine changed as well to pre-order.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    Nexus 7 32GB, Nexus 5 32GB

I know! It's two sad things at once

I am terrified this new decrease on my credit limit (the phone charge) is actually just another pre-auth from google because the order has gone from pending to pre-order. This is currently my single bigest fear, well, that and slipping and dying on a toilet.

Yeah has changed from Pending to Pre-Oder
    I ordered Dec 3rd, 4:03:33 Atlantic Canada time zone. I got a 1-2 week shipping estimate as well.
    potwarka likes this.

Maybe this should help clarify the credit card situation. I bought 2 Nexus 4 devices. One of them has an ETA of 1-2 weeks and the other has an ETA of 3-4 weeks. I bought the first under my Google account and the second one was bought under my uncle's account since he wanted one too. I used the SAME credit card for both transactions. Anyways, the last time the money was held, 859.50$ total was held (429.75$ + 429.75$).

This time around, only 429.75$ is held. While both of us now have a status of Pre-Ordered, if this was another one of Google's pre-authorization thing, I'd have a charge of 859.50$. Also, I called Mastercard not too along ago and I was told that this time around, I was charged an amount of 429.75$ and that it's not money being put on hold. Now according to Google, they will only charge us once the device is shipped, right? So yes, it's weird that the status has changed, but then again, a charge of 429.75$ instead of 859.50$ is also reassuring for me. It most likely means the device is ready to be shipped.

Again, I'm only basing this on Google's charging methods and the word from someone that works at Mastercard.
    Thanked by 2:

Well if it really is a pre-order, the total amount will be taken from your credit card and it will be ship once available. Sounds like a backorder to me. But let's stay positive until we receive some kind of email from Google.

Sent from my Nexus S using Android Central Forums
    potwarka likes this.

I phoned google support about my status, the guy was very friendly but basically could not answer my question. He could not verify that any shipments are leaving for Canada, nor could he verify if the authorization on all of our cards(again) is an auth or an actual charge and the product is shipping. Total bummer basically.
Page 11 of 90 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast