Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 15 of 90 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718 ... LastLast
Like Tree508Likes

Global Posts
    15 Global Posts

Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

Dec 3
    Google Canada Corp. received your order.

Dec 3
    You placed an order with Google Canada Corp.

my available balanced showed $419difference

Order date: Dec 3, 2012 12:05:22 PM PST
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #352  

Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

Okay, so I found out that UPS is responsible for shipping devices (no DUH lol keep readying for the main point) AND the order in which the devices are shipped.
    So that is why you will see some people get their device shipped before your's even though your order went through earlier.

ROM
    Stock JB 4.4 Rooted

Quote Originally Posted by ImmenseBrick View Post
    No joke, it is the worst being a tech minded individual. I have a friend who is a straight up apple fanboy. The problem is you can never win a debate with them as they think its ok to pay 2X as much for the same performance. In unrelated news, this support group sounds good. My wife laughed when I told her. She suggested she meet with the wives of the "tech guys support group" and complain to one another how we all wont shut the hell up about phones and general tech.
    The support group will include
    1. Lots of Android phones
    2. Lots of beer
    3. 1 Apple fan
    4. 1 hockey stick
    5. Do the math
    Android Evangelist
    HTC Desire + Samsung Galaxy SIIx + Transformer TF101 and Prime + Nexus 4
    Thanked by 2:

You are my hero dude. That was just perfect. Also I am going to cry soon as I have had zero updates on my order

Quote Originally Posted by badbrad17 View Post
    The support group will include
    1. Lots of Android phones
    2. Lots of beer
    3. 1 Apple fan
    4. 1 hockey stick
    5. Do the math
    Thanked by:
    badbrad17 likes this.

My device is shipped!
    Thanked by 2:
    badbrad17, V-Tech and Teenwolf76 like this.

Global Posts
    90 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BBarnaby View Post
    Okay, so I found out that UPS is responsible for shipping devices (no DUH lol keep readying for the main point) AND the order in which the devices are shipped.
    So that is why you will see some people get their device shipped before your's even though your order went through earlier.
    So...ScumBag UPS is to blame for this...

My order was placed on dec 3 but google receive it on dec 5. Should I be concerned? Does this mean I will be getting my shipping email 2 days later?

ROM
    Stock JB 4.4 Rooted

You are my hero dude. That was just perfect. Also I am going to cry soon as I have had zero updates on my order
    Tomorrow is your day. I can feel it!
    Android Evangelist

Ha, thanks brad. Lets hope, my wife is telling me not to panic. She is great, I have been giving her a play by play and she has baked a cake. I repeat she has just baked a cake to make me feel better. A legit Cake all to myself to eat while I cry.

Tomorrow is your day. I can feel it!
    Thanked by:
    Teenwolf76 likes this.

Been lurking here since the whole debacle has started...

Got charged this at 230pm et, and so now I wait.

Wallet: Pending
    Play: Complete.... (weird)

In Vancouver.... COME ON SHIPPING!

Global Posts
    382 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cricardol View Post
    My device is shipped!
    Congrats! Where do you live? And when did you receive your notice about it? Was it not in the evening or during the day?

ROM
    Stock JB 4.4 Rooted

Quote Originally Posted by Nick792 View Post
    So...ScumBag UPS is to blame for this...
    I bet really what is happening is that they receive a big pile of N4's and they start entering them in to their system. Some are earlier and some are later. But they are ALL in that big pile! So I think that you guys will be getting your confirmation tomorrow. If that dang UPS guy would come back from his extended dinner break and keep scanning the dang phones in you'd have your confirmation!
    Android Evangelist
    Nick792 and Teenwolf76 like this.

Global Posts
    382 Global Posts

I bet really what is happening is that they receive a big pile of N4's and they start entering them in to their system. Some are earlier and some are later. But they are ALL in that big pile! So I think that you guys will be getting your confirmation tomorrow. If that dang UPS guy would come back from his extended dinner break and keep scanning the dang phones in you'd have your confirmation!
    Give me the damn UPS location! I work for an airline company and fly almost for free! Give me the location and i'm there tomorrow!
    Thanked by:

ROM
    Stock JB 4.4 Rooted

Ha, thanks brad. Lets hope, my wife is telling me not to panic. She is great, I have been giving her a play by play and she has baked a cake. I repeat she has just baked a cake to make me feel better. A legit Cake all to myself to eat while I cry.
    Oh that made me laugh. Very great lady you married. Hold on to her cuz she's a keeper!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by V-Tech View Post
    Give me the damn UPS location! I work for an airline company and fly almost for free! Give me the location and i'm there tomorrow!
    You guys are killing me. So funny tonight!
    Android Evangelist
    V-Tech and ImmenseBrick like this.

It must be nice... being on that side of the fence...

WAHH!! :P
    Thanked by:

TO V-Tech :

You already quoted me from the other topic....i just saw it and checked few hours ago

- - - Updated - - -

I'm from Quebec city and they said it would be shipped in 1-2 weeks

Global Posts
    382 Global Posts

Well, the options are between being funny and joking here AND driving down town now to Google HQ and burn it!

Right now i'm just to tired and dont feel like leaving home so i'm joking here
    Thanked by:
    ImmenseBrick likes this.
  18. Thread Author  Thread Author    #368  

I think shipping notices will start to trickle in by tonight and into tomorrow morning.
    I hope we are all included, but chances are we all wont. Life sucks .

Global Posts
    382 Global Posts

O.k, so that's east coast! That's good news! When did you receive the email that the device was shipped? Was it now in the evening or during the day today?

ROM
    Stock JB 4.4 Rooted

Go Nordiques... screw the Habs. LOL.
    Android Evangelist
    cricardol likes this.

Did anyone who received a shipping confirmation have their Google play order in a "pre-order" state before getting the shipping notice??
    Spuffy likes this.

Bad news, the cake is still hot and cannot be iced at this point. Looks like I cant eat any until around 9pm. I am not gonna lie, I was thinking of going and playing xbox or something but I cannot leave this forum or gmail in fear of getting some vital information. We should really start an irc chat so that we dont get 1000 pages of me talking about cake and crying over the lack of nexus 4. Anyone think that is a good idea? Also - where does one set up a chat? I have never set one up lol.

Oh that made me laugh. Very great lady you married. Hold on to her cuz she's a keeper!

- - - Updated - - -

Thanked by:

Go Nordiques... screw the Habs. LOL.
    loll, badbrad17 ...is your name a reference to Dans une galaxie prs de chez vous?

Also, maybe the 16GB version is a factor (if you want to know why yours isn't shipped)...i commanded the 16GB version

ROM
    Stock JB 4.4 Rooted

Quote Originally Posted by jlstee View Post
    Did anyone who received a shipping confirmation have their Google play order in a "pre-order" state before getting the shipping notice??
    I think mine only said "Pending", but I honestly can't remember.
    Android Evangelist
    Thanked by:
    jlstee 

Global Posts
    382 Global Posts

Bad news, the cake is still hot and cannot be iced at this point. Looks like I cant eat any until around 9pm. I am not gonna lie, I was thinking of going and playing xbox or something but I cannot leave this forum or gmail in fear of getting some vital information. We should really start an irc chat so that we dont get 1000 pages of me talking about cake and crying over the lack of nexus 4. Anyone think that is a good idea? Also - where does one set up a chat? I have never set one up lol.
    AC doesnt have an IRC channel or something?

Setting an IRC channel is easy if you want i can make one and tell you where to come
    Thanked by:
Page 15 of 90 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718 ... LastLast