Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 16 of 90 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819 ... LastLast
Like Tree508Likes

Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

Please do so.
    Quote Originally Posted by V-Tech View Post
    AC doesnt have an IRC channel or something?

Setting an IRC channel is easy if you want i can make one and tell you where to come

Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

Also, mine is the 16GB version....it may be faster than the 8GB?
    nigel2k likes this.

Global Posts
    382 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ImmenseBrick View Post
    Please do so.
    Come to - irc.coldfront.net
    Channel - #androidcentral

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cricardol View Post
    Also, mine is the 16GB version....it may be faster than the 8GB?
    I think most of us if not all got the 16GB.

Global Posts
    3,267 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock JB 4.4 Rooted

AC doesnt have an IRC channel or something?

Setting an IRC channel is easy if you want i can make one and tell you where to come
    It will be like Therapy.

Global Posts
    3,267 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock JB 4.4 Rooted

Come to - irc.coldfront.net
    Channel - #androidcentral

I think most of us if not all got the 16GB.
    Mine was a 16GB.

Do I need to get some software for IRC?
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #381  

Btw: Since these devices are headed over from USA, I am sure UPS will be sending a whole batch to a distribution center in or very near Canada from where the devices can be divided and freighted/flown out to their respected regions. So even though about 4 people on the internet have gotten their shipping emails, I am sure UPS will send a lot more devices along with the 4.

Global Posts
    382 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by badbrad17 View Post
    Mine was a 16GB.

I can try and set a web access to the channel. Let me check.

The flash version is working but I cant join channel for some reason, am I missing something?

I can try and set a web access to the channel. Let me check.

Global Posts
    382 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by badbrad17 View Post
    Mine was a 16GB.

Go here - https://client01.chat.mibbit.com/

Select ColdFront as the server and write down the channel name including the # before the name.

Sign me for the support group
    Sign me up too!

I've been leaching off this post for a week now, and it's saved me from having to call Google every day. (It's horrible, I know)

Here's my status:
    Ordered December 3rd, 12:03:42 PM PST.
    Received confirmation email shortly after.
    Changed to "pre-ordered" today on Google Play, and after calling my bank, found out that the pre-authorization had been approved at around 2

I missed the November 13th date for the Nexus 4, and jumped back on board as soon as I could after selling my Nokia Lumia 800.
    I didn't want to be stuck behind with WP 7.8!

Hopefully we can all wake up to some shipping notifications tomorrow!

Global Posts
    3,267 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock JB 4.4 Rooted

Quote Originally Posted by Teenwolf76 View Post
    Sign me up too!
    Go here - https://client01.chat.mibbit.com/
    #androidcentral

When I ordered my Nexus 7, it was shipped by UPS Ground from the US and took 3 days for the package to arrive. From the packaging, it was easy to determine that each unit was shipped separately from the warehouse.

As for the Nexus 4, my credit card has been charged but no confirmation as of yet.
  14. Thread Author  Thread Author    #389  

Quote Originally Posted by priority9 View Post
    When I ordered my Nexus 7, it was shipped by UPS Ground from the US and took 3 days for the package to arrive. From the packaging, it was easy to determine that each unit was shipped separately from the warehouse.

As for the Nexus 4, my credit card has been charged but no confirmation as of yet.

Charged? Or payment pending?

charged. called Visa and the charges were on the card. My current balance on the card is approx $422 more than my online banking balance.
  16. Thread Author  Thread Author    #391  

charged. called Visa and the charges were on the card. My current balance on the card is approx $422 more than my online banking balance.
    Wanna do me a favor? If you can find out when the payment went through, OR even better ask when when did it show up at pending before it was confirmed.
    Cause right now my back says I have had a pending payment since 2:48 pm today.

Okay.....here is what I found out - it was pre-authorized for $422.66 at 14:04hrs EST and I should see the charges with in the next day or so on my account. So looks like the guy I talked to early didn't use the correct terminology in reference to charged vs pre-authorized.
  18. Thread Author  Thread Author    #393  

Interesting.
    I am guessing pending is different than pre-authorized.

You know, I was thinking... maybe they just put the statuses to Pre-Ordered so that we get a preference? Since when you Pre-Order something you get first dibs... like when you pre order a video game you'd get it before anyone else. Maybe Google just set us to Pre Order so they know who gets first dibs. Food for thought.
    tanson1011 likes this.

To any and all people wanting to join a group we have created, please visit http://forums.androidcentral.com/gro...ort-group.html to join. Please keep posting to this forum as the group is primarily to keep in contact long after we all have our awesome nexus 4's. If it takes a while to have your comment show up please do not worry, we just need to authorize your first comment. Thank you

Found this site and registered when I googled December 3rd Nexus 4 orders.

Ordered on December 3rd 12:07:54 and in pre-ordered status currently. I used the Visa debit to pay online and money was taken out of my account that day but got a credit memo back this afternoon
    Not sure what that means.

Global Posts
    3,267 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock JB 4.4 Rooted

One of my employees ordered a N7. They got their shipping notice on Friday and it is going to be delivered tomorrow.

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Android Central Forums

I also found this site when I googled information on the orders.

My Google Play says pre-ordered and no charges on my credit card.

Here's my Order Date: December 3, 2012 4:48:16 PM UTC-3:30

I live in Newfoundland and Labrador. My shipping time was listed at 6-7 weeks..... I'm so not holding my breath for getting my phone any time soon.

My Mastercard was preauthorized last week for $422.66, but the pre-authorization has since disappeared. Seems that the same thing is happening to me that has happened to everyone else.

I've been leeching off this thread since the first day it appeared, I figured I might as well post something, lol.

My Play Store status switched from "Pending" to "Pre-Order" this afternoon, and my Google Wallet Status still says "Pending"

So I dunno.... this is so frustrating.
  25. Thread Author  Thread Author    #400  

Quote Originally Posted by DaVillageId10t View Post
    Found this site and registered when I googled December 3rd Nexus 4 orders.

Ordered on December 3rd 12:07:54 and in pre-ordered status currently. I used the Visa debit to pay online and money was taken out of my account that day but got a credit memo back this afternoon
    Not sure what that means.
    Google does that to see if you have enough availble credit. The first time good does it, the credit will be released back to you. Apparently the second time is the real deal

Quote Originally Posted by Spuffy View Post
    You know, I was thinking... maybe they just put the statuses to Pre-Ordered so that we get a preference? Since when you Pre-Order something you get first dibs... like when you pre order a video game you'd get it before anyone else. Maybe Google just set us to Pre Order so they know who gets first dibs. Food for thought.
    That is a possibility
Page 16 of 90 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819 ... LastLast