Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 25 of 90 FirstFirst ... 22232425262728 ... LastLast
Like Tree508Likes

Global Posts
    12 Global Posts

Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

i dont care whats happening with this order, but all i can say is that I am happy that i orders my N4 at 3:04 EST and its being shipped in 1-2 weeks, there are other ppl who want this device so bad and its just a miracle that i was one of the ppl who will get it
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    1,343 Global Posts

Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

Even if google had stock and let every order, judging by this thread, google would stll screw up.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus van Ierssel View Post
    I just looked at this tracking number ......
    It's being shipped from the US. Are we all going to get screwed on brokerage fees?
    No, there won't be any additional fees. I ordered a N7 this past summer, which came from the US, and there wasn't any additional fees.

Global Posts
    1,012 Global Posts

Just thought I'd add my 2.

Ordered: 12:05:56pm PST
    Status update to "Pre-ordered": Dec 12th

Fingers crossed it will ship today...

Global Posts
    382 Global Posts

Good morning everyone,
    New day here 07:11am in Toronto

Hoping for some good news during the day.
    BoostC and YANG WANG like this.

The 2 day processing time is over but it hasn't shipped yet.

Hahah 24 seconds into order; by all accounts I may be the last person to receive a shipping confirmation/my device. Woe to me and my first world problems!
    badbrad17 likes this.

Global Posts
    382 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tervijawn View Post
    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-K6bmhWd2h2...1600/order.png

Hahah 24 seconds into order; by all accounts I may be the last person to receive a shipping confirmation/my device. Woe to me and my first world problems!
    Ye i saw few other people that ordered at 12:00:XX and still no shipping.
    My order was made at 12:03:31 and i saw people that ordered after me and got shipping.

maybe their taking that 48 hour time right down to the minute.

Global Posts
    382 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spuffy View Post
    maybe their taking that 48 hour time right down to the minute.
    No one have any idea what they are doing and how they do it, not even Google them self!

I lost hope of getting it by the 1-2 weeks shipping they said and with me flying out of the country on the 20th means that i wont see my device for at least another 2 weeks which really sucks!

I'd really like it if Google would innovate their shipping and delivery process alongside of their devices

Ordered at 15:00:37 EST, Montreal, still no shipment notification
    Last edited by Hirbushor; 12-14-2012 at 09:15 AM.

I know it seems bad everyone, but keep the hope alive! Kobe Bryant doesn't give up when things are looking bad in the 4th quarter, so we shouldn't either!

Angry Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

I sold my S3 a couple of days ago, so don't have data enabled phone, Can't access Gmail or Play Store at work. I am doomed for today, I won't know until the evening whether it shipped or not.

Global Posts
    382 Global Posts

I know it seems bad everyone, but keep the hope alive! Kobe Bryant doesn't give up when things are looking bad in the 4th quarter, so we shouldn't either!
    Kobe Bryant and the Lakers are at 9-14 now with loosing the last 4 games! Doesnt look good for them or for us
    Thanked by:
    vancitypharaoh likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by cricardol View Post
    I am from quebec and it was shipped yesterday in the evening..i posted it on the forum
    Hi from Montreal, at what time did you place your order on Dec 3, My order was placed on December 3, 2012 4:07:36 PM, status Pre-order
    thanks

My patience is starting to run out! :-(

People who are posting and saying they ordered at 12:00... how does that work... or what time zone is that... or is it like just ordered really late...?? some ppl talk about the 3:00 slot... some the 4:00 slot and some saying 12:00... no clue whats going on and what i should be expecting :S

Well as much as I have complained about all this, I figure they will ship next week, I am no longer jacked into gmail 24/7. This morning a checked my email and my best friends grandpa just died, really reminds me of whats important. On a positive note everyone, TGIF and under 2 weeks until Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkFux View Post
    People who are posting and saying they ordered at 12:00... how does that work... or what time zone is that... or is it like just ordered really late...?? some ppl talk about the 3:00 slot... some the 4:00 slot and some saying 12:00... no clue whats going on and what i should be expecting :S
    Its nothing really, just different time zones. What matter is the number that follow XX:???
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by azmahkiani View Post
    Its nothing really, just different time zones. What matter is the number that follow XX:???
    im a 3:08'er... with almost 2 weeks down... seems i have another 2 weeks to go... supposedly... this wait is horrendous...
    and whats strange is in the US it seems people who are ordering now are getting their phones shipped in 2 days even tho its estimated at 6-7 weeks... so ppl are cancelling their old orders and trying again OR just trying again... and if they get the shipped phone, then cancel the old orders... dont think thats gonna help the backload...

Quote Originally Posted by V-Tech View Post
    Kobe Bryant and the Lakers are at 9-14 now with loosing the last 4 games! Doesnt look good for them or for us
    But they still don't give up!

Slimports Google Nexus 4 Case w/Screen Protector - 2 Styles (Black & Clear): Amazon.ca: Electronics

thoughts?

It seems that this exact same generic case is being sold by a bunch of different amazon/ebay stores. reviews aren't horrible.
    thats the best deal ive seen yet.

Global Posts
    382 Global Posts

But they still don't give up!
    Totally giving up would be just cancelling the order, so i dont totally give up but frustration took over hope here

Quote Originally Posted by vancitypharaoh View Post
    Slimports Google Nexus 4 Case w/Screen Protector - 2 Styles (Black & Clear): Amazon.ca: Electronics

thoughts?

It seems that this exact same generic case is being sold by a bunch of different amazon/ebay stores. reviews aren't horrible.
    thats the best deal ive seen yet.
    Personally I find these cases ugly and fat. Also they tend to get a lot of scratches on the glossy surface (the curve on the back). You don't want to cover the beautiful
    nexus 4 with that piece of plastic. You should check out diztronic cases. At least they have some integrity when it come to style. A bit expensive but hey what would you rather
    have on your nexus, a case that makes your phone look like an iphone3g or a case that outlines the unique nexus 4 design
Page 25 of 90 FirstFirst ... 22232425262728 ... LastLast