Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 3 of 90 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree508Likes

Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    ROM
    vanilla...mmmmm

Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

Just checked my cc and it has not been charged. I'm in the 1-2 week time frame.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Android Central Forums

Global Posts
    382 Global Posts

Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

Ye, no change for me as well. Same CC status and same pending in the account.

Quote Originally Posted by BBarnaby View Post
    What province do you live in? I am moving there. lol
    Alberta. There's no pst here so we only pay the 5% gst. Don't worry we pay for it in other ways.
    jlstee and JJDigitized like this.

Global Posts
    3,266 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock JB 4.4 Rooted

Quote Originally Posted by cleveralias View Post
    Thanks. I thought they'd be on top of this launch, so I went with the Support Team's words.
    They are just giving you the worst case scenario. That's all they can do.

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Android Central Forums
    Android Evangelist
    HTC Desire + Samsung Galaxy SIIx + Transformer TF101 and Prime + Nexus 4

Global Posts
    3,266 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock JB 4.4 Rooted

Quote Originally Posted by Rike255 View Post
    Alberta. There's no pst here so we only pay the 5% gst. Don't worry we pay for it in other ways.
    Come to BC. You will realize just how good you have it. Bend over cuz its gonna hurt.

Android Evangelist

Quote Originally Posted by badbrad17 View Post
    Come to BC. You will realize just how good you have it. Bend over cuz its gonna hurt.

In BC my income tax would be lower than it is here. Same goes for all middle-class in Alberta.

I was REALLY hoping my N4 would ship this week like it did in the US. Whoever said we need to practice patience wasn't kidding!
    Thanked by:

Still holding out (probably false) hope for a shipping email today!
    Rike255 likes this.

Question for those of you who have already ordered... is there a trend to when new stock becomes available or am I just watching Google Play every day to see if they have new stock? I'm really interested in buying my first Android and would like it to be the Nexus 4.. I'm sure it's worth the wait, I just need to know if I should jump on it when I see it's available or if they're bound to get them in stock on a schedule.

Global Posts
    382 Global Posts

I wish it will be today as well but somehow i have the feeling it will take few more days at least.

Global Posts
    382 Global Posts

Back before the sale started i registered to a service that let's you know when the N4 will be available for sale and on the 3rd of December this is exactly what happened. They sent me an email letting me know that it will go on sale today.

Global Posts
    3,266 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock JB 4.4 Rooted

Quote Originally Posted by fragment137 View Post
    Question for those of you who have already ordered... is there a trend to when new stock becomes available or am I just watching Google Play every day to see if they have new stock? I'm really interested in buying my first Android and would like it to be the Nexus 4.. I'm sure it's worth the wait, I just need to know if I should jump on it when I see it's available or if they're bound to get them in stock on a schedule.
    I doubt that you are going to be able to get it before Christmas. Maybe even mid January.

Android Evangelist

Unhappy Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

Wowww....looks like everybody in the forum has atleast 1-2 weeks waiting period which makes me wondering if I am the only one in 3-5 business days window....this is what my order says:

Shipping Status Quantity Item Price
    Delivered in 3-5 business days 1 Nexus 4 (16GB) $359.00
    Shipping: $16.99
    Tax: $46.67
    Total: $422.66

But don't be sad...they have not shipped it out for me either....today is the 4th day...i called them the day I ordered the device to check if the delivery time was indeed correct and they said yes it is....but I don't really think it is gonna happen

dbss, just curious what time did your order go through exactly? Mine was "Order date: Dec 3, 2012 12:07:19 PM PST" and estimated ship is 1 - 2 weeks.

Hi

Order date: Dec 3, 2012 3:03:48 PM EST

Global Posts
    382 Global Posts

My order was at - December 3, 2012 12:03:31 PM UTC-8

So it was before you and you are the first i hear off 3-5 business days. Doesnt sound that logical to me really.

It did not sound logical to me either so I called them to conform if that is actually the right date and the guy on the phone said yes it is.....

Global Posts
    382 Global Posts

That's just weird..... I guess you are lucky....
    badbrad17 likes this.

Not really...I am still waiting for the shipment .... I guess it's 1-2 weeks for me too...well it will be 1-2 weeks next week...

Global Posts
    382 Global Posts

Did you get an email that it was shipped or your order is still pending like the rest of us?

Pending and that is what is driving me nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Order Date: December 3, 2012 12:07:17 PM UTC-8
    Estimated Shipping: 3-4 Weeks
    CC funds held but not charged yet.

Global Posts
    382 Global Posts

Well, 3-5 business days is not over yet so give them a chance.
    HaXoR Master

Global Posts
    1,938 Global Posts
    ROM
    WXKK5

Called again lol

They said ships within 1-2 weeks. So next week it should ship

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    ROM
    vanilla...mmmmm

No one has received a email saying it's been shipped yet. Kinda surprised. But at least we're all waiting together. Lol

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Android Central Forums

Global Posts
    382 Global Posts

Well, we are complaining for 1-2 weeks shipping. Some people got much longer wait time and some wasnt able to even order so we are in a good place i think
    badbrad17 likes this.
Page 3 of 90 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast