Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 31 of 90 FirstFirst ... 28293031323334 ... LastLast
Like Tree508Likes

Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

Quote Originally Posted by V-Tech View Post
    This is exactly what i did I never buy anything online before i Google the possibility of having a coupon or something
    Thanks for the info....

N4 is on the way.
    Screen protector is on the way.
    Need a case/bumper now.
    Hey bro - have you figured out what case you'll be getting? Everything I've seen so far has been pretty much mid-range in terms of quality.

Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

By the way for those of you who want the screen protectors... i ordered them from xtremeguard... never tried it before but heard good things... and quite frankly the price cant be beat.... ordered 3 sets of front AND back protectors for a total of $6 with a promo code... normal price is $30... free shipping and no tax in US...
    Not sure how much it will cost to ship to canada but i doubt will be too much... for 3 sets i think 6bucks is amazing...

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkFux View Post
    By the way for those of you who want the screen protectors... i ordered them from xtremeguard... never tried it before but heard good things... and quite frankly the price cant be beat.... ordered 3 sets of front AND back protectors for a total of $6 with a promo code... normal price is $30... free shipping and no tax in US...
    Not sure how much it will cost to ship to canada but i doubt will be too much... for 3 sets i think 6bucks is amazing...
    What's the promo code? And can you provide the link to the set of 3 front+back protectors? I only a see a single front protector for $5

Quote Originally Posted by vancitypharaoh View Post
    What's the promo code? And can you provide the link to the set of 3 front+back protectors? I only a see a single front protector for $5
    Nevermind - I figured it out - have to buy a minimum of three (don't need to buy both front and back tho). Promo code: 80OFF3
    If you buy three front protectors, comes to $3 with $3-4 shipping to Vancouver.

So happy I will finally get a new phone, considering that all my past phones were really old or garbage haha (sony ericsson w580i, iphone 3g, and samsung F400)

This will be my first ever Android smartphone.
    Teenwolf76 and fmeragli like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Spuffy View Post
    Does anyone plan on buying a Nexus 10?
    I really really want to. But I'm a student... hence, cannot afford both at the same time, maybe in a few months lol

1. Heres what you need to do tho... go to this site...

LG Google Nexus 4 Screen Protector

2. Make sure you choose the FULL BODY Protection [Add $5.00]

3. Change quantity to 3 and add to cart then proceed to checkout.

4. On the checkout page there is a box COUPON CODE ENTER IT HERE,
    Use this code 80off3

5. It should take off 24 bucks off the 30bucks price leaving only 6 bucks

From Montreal, I hope its true , still no sign over at my end (status still pre-order) ordered December 3, 2012 4:07:36 PM UTC-5

1. Heres what you need to do tho... go to this site...

LG Google Nexus 4 Screen Protector

2. Make sure you choose the FULL BODY Protection [Add $5.00]

3. Change quantity to 3 and add to cart then proceed to checkout.

4. On the checkout page there is a box COUPON CODE ENTER IT HERE,
    Use this code 80off3

5. It should take off 24 bucks off the 30bucks price leaving only 6 bucks
    Thanks! Answered my own question before you posted but I appreciate the reply anyways. Just goes to show how supportive this forum is.

Also - you just need to buy three sets of ANYTHING.. so not necessarily both front and back covers... however, 9 bux for 3 sets of front and back is hard to beat. still not sure if i want a back protector as I plan on getting a case not a bumper.

Global Posts
    382 Global Posts

Hey bro - have you figured out what case you'll be getting? Everything I've seen so far has been pretty much mid-range in terms of quality.
    Not sure about the case yet, i do want to get the Google Bumper but it's sold out for a long time now. Not sure what i will do.

Thanks for the info! I have a case coming from HK off of ebay, but I have ordered these as well. They look good and will preserve the looks of the phone!

The phone is on its way!

I received an e-mail from Google Play store today at 9:35 PST stating that the phone had shipped. As late as 2200hrs PST last night my order was still "pending". It never made it to "pre order" state.

In checking my tracking, the order actually shipped yesterday at 1436hrs from Louisville, KY, USA. It is already in transit having scanned in at Hodgkins, IN, USA, and is expected to arrive at my place in BC before the end of day on the 20th.

At least I will get one days use out of it before the end of the world on the 21st!

Wishing everyone good luck in getting theirs before Christmas!

Global Posts
    382 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BillyDan View Post
    Thanks for the info! I have a case coming from HK off of ebay, but I have ordered these as well. They look good and will preserve the looks of the phone!
    Which case did you get?

Quote Originally Posted by Chingyul View Post
    The Anti-glare/matte ones. Takes away some of the sharpness of the screen, but I REALLY like the lack of finger prints.
    Been using anti-glare ones since my first iPhone.
    First time using Clarivue on a my phone (PowerSupport previously), but I use the brand on my GPS and camera, and I quite like their quality. Easy to put on too.
    I like it! Nothing worse than fingers prints. Thanks for the info.

Quote Originally Posted by shareef View Post
    I'm in Vancouver and mine's still showing "pre-ordered", 1 - 2 weeks, and I ordered 12:07:19. I just called play support, they put me on hold for 20 min (!) and when she finally got back on the phone she said that I should expect to see a tracking number today or Monday at the latest. We will see.

In the meantime, a little OT but for the guys from Vancouver, do you know where to get a cheap SIM card cutter? Or can I just bring my card to future shop or somewhere and have them cut it for me?
    You can cut your SIM down to a micro SIM. It's pretty straight forward. Template is attached.

Quote Originally Posted by V-Tech View Post
    This is exactly what i did I never buy anything online before i Google the possibility of having a coupon or something
    Thanks for the info....

N4 is on the way.
    Screen protector is on the way.
    Need a case/bumper now.
    This case looks pretty good. Can't beat the price.

Black Nillkin Premium Matte Hard Cover Case +LCD Guard For LG Nexus 4 E960 Mako | eBay

Quote Originally Posted by D Mac View Post
    Most carriers will give you a micro-SIM for Free. As long as they activate it for you in store. (Rogers certainly does). Note: this generally does not apply to third party stores just corporate stores.

...Or you can just do it yourself with an exacto knife. I've done it, it's not too hard.
    Not sure if Bell will do that. Rogers seems to be better with that kinda stuff. I still have 18 months left with my Bell contract, so they already have me by the balls, and I don't think they will do jack squat for me.
    Attached Files Attached Files

I bought those. They come to around 9.30 or something. I live in vancouver btw

Forgive me if this has already been posted. Are there any 1-2 week eta people who have yet to get a shipping confirmation? If so what is your location?

Order Date: December 3, 2012 12:06:32 PM UTC-8
    1-2 Week Shipping

Vancouver Here.

WHY HAVEN'T I GOTTEN MY SHIPPING EMAIL YET

Quote Originally Posted by ImmenseBrick View Post
    Forgive me if this has already been posted. Are there any 1-2 week eta people who have yet to get a shipping confirmation? If so what is your location?
    Yeah me...in Vancouver. Order confirm time Dec 3 12:08 pm PST. Arrrggghhhhhh! All I get are Rogers emails. Where are you Google email...where are you?

Hmmm. I feel for you guys, not a great situation to be in. I wonder if the "cut off" so far was around 12:05pm. Then again, maybe you will get shipping notices over the weekend or on monday. You were quoted 1-2 weeks so I imagine that will be the case. Lets hope!

Quote Originally Posted by maxod View Post
    Yeah me...in Vancouver. Order confirm time Dec 3 12:08 pm PST. Arrrggghhhhhh! All I get are Rogers emails. Where are you Google email...where are you?
    Thanked by:
    maxod 

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiser999 View Post
    Order Date: December 3, 2012 12:06:32 PM UTC-8
    1-2 Week Shipping

Vancouver Here.

WHY HAVEN'T I GOTTEN MY SHIPPING EMAIL YET
    I think everyone with orders before 12:06 pm (you're 32 seconds after) have received their shipping confirm. Anyone with orders after 12:06 pm still waiting for their shipping confirm?

ROM
    Stock JB 4.4 Rooted

Slimports Google Nexus 4 Case w/Screen Protector - 2 Styles (Black & Clear): Amazon.ca: Electronics

thoughts?

It seems that this exact same generic case is being sold by a bunch of different amazon/ebay stores. reviews aren't horrible.
    thats the best deal ive seen yet.
    I have this case on my SGS2. IT's a fine case. has small ridges on the sides which make it easy to hold. It's durable and does protect the phone well.
    Android Evangelist
    HTC Desire + Samsung Galaxy SIIx + Transformer TF101 and Prime + Nexus 4
    Thanked by:
    vancitypharaoh likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ImmenseBrick View Post
    Hmmm. I feel for you guys, not a great situation to be in. I wonder if the "cut off" so far was around 12:05pm. Then again, maybe you will get shipping notices over the weekend or on monday. You were quoted 1-2 weeks so I imagine that will be the case. Lets hope!
    Any leftover cake for us post 12:06 pm'ers?
    badbrad17 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by maxod View Post
    I think everyone with orders before 12:06 pm (you're 32 seconds after) have received their shipping confirm. Anyone with orders after 12:06 pm still waiting for their shipping confirm?
    thats not really true. I ordered at 12:00:50 but i still haven't got an email

ROM
    Stock JB 4.4 Rooted

Quote Originally Posted by Teenwolf76 View Post
    This case looks pretty good. Can't beat the price.
    Black Nillkin Premium Matte Hard Cover Case +LCD Guard For LG Nexus 4 E960 Mako | eBay

Not sure if Bell will do that. Rogers seems to be better with that kinda stuff. I still have 18 months left with my Bell contract, so they already have me by the balls, and I don't think they will do jack squat for me.
    I ordered that case. It is supposed to be a great case as far as I found in reviews. Rogers will give you a new SIM. They don't care as they still have you under contract.
    Android Evangelist
    HTC Desire + Samsung Galaxy SIIx + Transformer TF101 and Prime + Nexus 4
Page 31 of 90 FirstFirst ... 28293031323334 ... LastLast