Page 37 of 90 FirstFirst ... 34353637383940 ... LastLast
Like Tree508Likes

Global Posts
    382 Global Posts

Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

Quote Originally Posted by fmeragli View Post
    Left Maumee at 1:07am but WHERE IS IT NOW!?! Its expected to arrive Tuesday, but I wish I could somehow track its every move on GPS and watch it as it moves closer to me on GMaps or something.... haha
    Same here, left Maumee at 1:07am. Until it will have an arrival scan somewhere you will not know where it is. I wonder if after Maumee it will stop in Detroit or will it go direct yo Mississauga.
    Because if it left Maumee today and going directly to Mississauga it means that we will get it on Monday here in Toronto.
    fmeragli likes this.

Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

Quote Originally Posted by jmehta22 View Post
    what in the world..my date on playstore FINALLY changed from dec 3 to dec 15 just now??? ordered dec 3 at 3:05:03 EST (1-2 week). what could this mean?
    Mine too. WHAT!!!!!. I need answers google.

Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    ROM
    vanilla...mmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by V-Tech View Post
    Same here, left Maumee at 1:07am. Until it will have an arrival scan somewhere you will not know where it is. I wonder if after Maumee it will stop in Detroit or will it go direct yo Mississauga.
    Because if it left Maumee today and going directly to Mississauga it means that we will get it on Monday here in Toronto.
    It's in Windsor. Use this

Edit: going to be going to windsor

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Android Central Forums
    Thanked by:

guys, did any of your google play account dates change before you got the shipping emails? I am wondering if this is another glitch and my phone is being shipped on the 15 december
    rather than being ordered on 15 december. Also my google wallet hasn't changed. It still stays dec 3 and pending. any help would be appreciated

Global Posts
    382 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tanson1011 View Post
    It's in Windsor. Use this

Interesting website! Thanks!!

Anyway, Windsor and Detroit is basically the same.... So Windsor and then Mississauga i guess. So if the package left Maumee tonight it should be in Windsor long time ago.....

Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    ROM
    vanilla...mmmmm

Yes mine changed to the 12th than got the shipping email the following day.

Thanked by:

Global Posts
    382 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by azmahkiani View Post
    guys, did any of your google play account dates change before you got the shipping emails? I am wondering if this is another glitch and my phone is being shipped on the 15 december
    rather than being ordered on 15 december. Also my google wallet hasn't changed. It still stays dec 3 and pending. any help would be appreciated
    Yes, first the date changed when it changed from pending to pre-order and then it was changed again when it was shipped.
    Thanked by:
    maxod likes this.

thanks bro. I am really mad with google. I ordered at 4:00:50 and this is how they treat me. I will take the phone and be happy with it but I am scarred for life by google. I am going to think twice before I order something from google till they come up with a better system.

do you know how long after the date change you received your shipping email

Global Posts
    40 Global Posts

Well, finally some movement for me! Credit card was charged today and the status has changed from "pre-ordered Dec 3" to "pre-ordered Dec 15". Hopefully, that means it'll be shipping shortly. I just hope it leaves enough time to make it here to Toronto by end of day Friday before I leave town for the holidays!

I don't know if it's just a coincidence that I finally see some progress after contacting them last night to see if my phone was caught in some glitch seeing as most others in the 1-2 week timeframe seemed to have shipped already. Whatever the cause, fingers crossed I'll get it by Friday!

Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    ROM
    vanilla...mmmmm

The day after... Actually two days after. I got the shipping yesterday and the dates changed on Wednesday.

Thanked by:

Global Posts
    382 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Salinger View Post
    Well, finally some movement for me! Credit card was charged today and the status has changed from "pre-ordered Dec 3" to "pre-ordered Dec 15". Hopefully, that means it'll be shipping shortly. I just hope it leaves enough time to make it here to Toronto by end of day Friday before I leave town for the holidays!

I don't know if it's just a coincidence that I finally see some progress after contacting them last night to see if my phone was caught in some glitch seeing as most others in the 1-2 week timeframe seemed to have shipped already. Whatever the cause, fingers crossed I'll get it by Friday!
    Congrats Hope you get it before you leave. I was in the same situation, i'm leaving on the 20th and was afraid that i wont get it but lucky for i'll get it in time.

I wish they shipped from Canada. Like, from Google Canada HQ in Toronto, so then I could just hop on the subway a few stops and pick it up lol
    Thanked by:
    V-Tech likes this.

I am in the same situation

Global Posts
    59 Global Posts

thanks bro. I am really mad with google. I ordered at 4:00:50 and this is how they treat me. I will take the phone and be happy with it but I am scarred for life by google. I am going to think twice before I order something from google till they come up with a better system.
    When you ordered it said it would ship in 1-2 weeks right? You ordered less than 2 weeks ago, so how has google treated you bad?

Global Posts
    59 Global Posts

good news, my date was updated to the 15th from the 3rd and there's now a charge on my cc as well. hopefully ill get a shipping notice shortly.

Global Posts
    40 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fmeragli View Post
    I wish they shipped from Canada. Like, from Google Canada HQ in Toronto, so then I could just hop on the subway a few stops and pick it up lol
    I wish they did too! I can see their building from my living room!
    fmeragli likes this.

Global Posts
    59 Global Posts

I wish they did too! I can see their building from my living room!
    Haha me too, their Kitchener office is a block from my house.

Quote Originally Posted by culture View Post
    When you ordered it said it would ship in 1-2 weeks right? You ordered less than 2 weeks ago, so how has google treated you bad?
    its a long story but to cut it short I was travelling abroad and I ordered using a VPN. They started my processing and at the end of the 2 week period due to some "issues with my order", it was cancelled. so this is my second time on the roller coaster lol

Global Posts
    59 Global Posts

its a long story but to cut it short I was travelling abroad and I ordered using a VPN. They started my processing and at the end of the 2 week period due to some "issues with my order", it was cancelled. so this is my second time on the roller coaster lol
    Oh that's brutal! Well hopefully you get yours soon!

Mine too. WHAT!!!!!. I need answers google.
    Same thing to me. Something's happening and I hope it's good.
    ImmenseBrick likes this.

Global Posts
    59 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by maxod View Post
    Same thing to me. Something's happening and I hope it's good.
    Im sure it means your phone has been shipped. I bet you'll have it by Friday.
    Thanked by:
    maxod 

Quote Originally Posted by V-Tech View Post
    Interesting website! Thanks!!

Anyway, Windsor and Detroit is basically the same.... So Windsor and then Mississauga i guess. So if the package left Maumee tonight it should be in Windsor long time ago.....
    It still has to hit a UPS facility in Detroit before it continues on. Plus the package will still have to go through customs.

Global Posts
    382 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by priority9 View Post
    It still has to hit a UPS facility in Detroit before it continues on. Plus the package will still have to go through customs.
    Ye, good point. It does need to go through customs first.

I'm sure it's already there, after all it left Maumee, OH at 01:07am and it's just over an hour drive. Dont know how often the info is being updated specially it's being the weekend now. Like i said several times before, due to it being so close to Toronto i'm still hoping for a Monday delivery and not Tuesday
  25. Thread Author  Thread Author    #925  

Quote Originally Posted by priority9 View Post
    Do the customs process deliveries during weekend?
Page 37 of 90 FirstFirst ... 34353637383940 ... LastLast