Page 37 of 90 FirstFirst ... 34353637383940 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 925 of 2246
Like Tree508Likes
  1. #901  
    V-Tech's Avatar

    Posts
    380 Posts
    Global Posts
    382 Global Posts

    Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

    Quote Originally Posted by fmeragli View Post
    Left Maumee at 1:07am but WHERE IS IT NOW!?! Its expected to arrive Tuesday, but I wish I could somehow track its every move on GPS and watch it as it moves closer to me on GMaps or something.... haha
    Same here, left Maumee at 1:07am. Until it will have an arrival scan somewhere you will not know where it is. I wonder if after Maumee it will stop in Detroit or will it go direct yo Mississauga.
    Because if it left Maumee today and going directly to Mississauga it means that we will get it on Monday here in Toronto.
    fmeragli likes this.
  2. #902  

    Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

    Quote Originally Posted by jmehta22 View Post
    what in the world..my date on playstore FINALLY changed from dec 3 to dec 15 just now??? ordered dec 3 at 3:05:03 EST (1-2 week). what could this mean?
    Mine too. WHAT!!!!!. I need answers google.
  3. #903  
    tanson1011's Avatar

    Posts
    51 Posts
    Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    ROM
    vanilla...mmmmm

    Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

    Quote Originally Posted by V-Tech View Post
    Same here, left Maumee at 1:07am. Until it will have an arrival scan somewhere you will not know where it is. I wonder if after Maumee it will stop in Detroit or will it go direct yo Mississauga.
    Because if it left Maumee today and going directly to Mississauga it means that we will get it on Monday here in Toronto.
    It's in Windsor. Use this

    Edit: going to be going to windsor

    Sent from my SGH-I747M using Android Central Forums
    Thanked by:
  4. #904  

    Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

    guys, did any of your google play account dates change before you got the shipping emails? I am wondering if this is another glitch and my phone is being shipped on the 15 december
    rather than being ordered on 15 december. Also my google wallet hasn't changed. It still stays dec 3 and pending. any help would be appreciated
  5. #905  
    V-Tech's Avatar

    Posts
    380 Posts
    Global Posts
    382 Global Posts

    Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

    Quote Originally Posted by tanson1011 View Post
    It's in Windsor. Use this

    Sent from my SGH-I747M using Android Central Forums
    Interesting website! Thanks!!

    Anyway, Windsor and Detroit is basically the same.... So Windsor and then Mississauga i guess. So if the package left Maumee tonight it should be in Windsor long time ago.....
  6. #906  
    tanson1011's Avatar

    Posts
    51 Posts
    Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    ROM
    vanilla...mmmmm

    Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

    Yes mine changed to the 12th than got the shipping email the following day.

    Sent from my SGH-I747M using Android Central Forums
    Thanked by:
  7. #907  
    V-Tech's Avatar

    Posts
    380 Posts
    Global Posts
    382 Global Posts

    Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

    Quote Originally Posted by azmahkiani View Post
    guys, did any of your google play account dates change before you got the shipping emails? I am wondering if this is another glitch and my phone is being shipped on the 15 december
    rather than being ordered on 15 december. Also my google wallet hasn't changed. It still stays dec 3 and pending. any help would be appreciated
    Yes, first the date changed when it changed from pending to pre-order and then it was changed again when it was shipped.
    Thanked by:
    maxod likes this.
  8. #908  

    Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

    Quote Originally Posted by tanson1011 View Post
    Yes mine changed to the 12th than got the shipping email the following day.

    Sent from my SGH-I747M using Android Central Forums
    thanks bro. I am really mad with google. I ordered at 4:00:50 and this is how they treat me. I will take the phone and be happy with it but I am scarred for life by google. I am going to think twice before I order something from google till they come up with a better system.
  9. #909  

    Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

    Quote Originally Posted by tanson1011 View Post
    Yes mine changed to the 12th than got the shipping email the following day.

    Sent from my SGH-I747M using Android Central Forums
    do you know how long after the date change you received your shipping email
  10. #910  
    Salinger's Avatar

    Posts
    25 Posts
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts

    Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

    Well, finally some movement for me! Credit card was charged today and the status has changed from "pre-ordered Dec 3" to "pre-ordered Dec 15". Hopefully, that means it'll be shipping shortly. I just hope it leaves enough time to make it here to Toronto by end of day Friday before I leave town for the holidays!

    I don't know if it's just a coincidence that I finally see some progress after contacting them last night to see if my phone was caught in some glitch seeing as most others in the 1-2 week timeframe seemed to have shipped already. Whatever the cause, fingers crossed I'll get it by Friday!
  11. #911  
    tanson1011's Avatar

    Posts
    51 Posts
    Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    ROM
    vanilla...mmmmm

    Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

    The day after... Actually two days after. I got the shipping yesterday and the dates changed on Wednesday.

    Sent from my SGH-I747M using Android Central Forums
    Thanked by:
  12. #912  
    V-Tech's Avatar

    Posts
    380 Posts
    Global Posts
    382 Global Posts

    Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

    Quote Originally Posted by Salinger View Post
    Well, finally some movement for me! Credit card was charged today and the status has changed from "pre-ordered Dec 3" to "pre-ordered Dec 15". Hopefully, that means it'll be shipping shortly. I just hope it leaves enough time to make it here to Toronto by end of day Friday before I leave town for the holidays!

    I don't know if it's just a coincidence that I finally see some progress after contacting them last night to see if my phone was caught in some glitch seeing as most others in the 1-2 week timeframe seemed to have shipped already. Whatever the cause, fingers crossed I'll get it by Friday!
    Congrats Hope you get it before you leave. I was in the same situation, i'm leaving on the 20th and was afraid that i wont get it but lucky for i'll get it in time.
  13. #913  

    Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

    I wish they shipped from Canada. Like, from Google Canada HQ in Toronto, so then I could just hop on the subway a few stops and pick it up lol
    Thanked by:
    V-Tech likes this.
  14. #914  

    Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

    Quote Originally Posted by Salinger View Post
    Well, finally some movement for me! Credit card was charged today and the status has changed from "pre-ordered Dec 3" to "pre-ordered Dec 15". Hopefully, that means it'll be shipping shortly. I just hope it leaves enough time to make it here to Toronto by end of day Friday before I leave town for the holidays!

    I don't know if it's just a coincidence that I finally see some progress after contacting them last night to see if my phone was caught in some glitch seeing as most others in the 1-2 week timeframe seemed to have shipped already. Whatever the cause, fingers crossed I'll get it by Friday!
    I am in the same situation
  15. #915  
    culture's Avatar

    Posts
    15 Posts
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts

    Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

    Quote Originally Posted by azmahkiani View Post
    thanks bro. I am really mad with google. I ordered at 4:00:50 and this is how they treat me. I will take the phone and be happy with it but I am scarred for life by google. I am going to think twice before I order something from google till they come up with a better system.
    When you ordered it said it would ship in 1-2 weeks right? You ordered less than 2 weeks ago, so how has google treated you bad?
  16. #916  
    culture's Avatar

    Posts
    15 Posts
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts

    Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

    good news, my date was updated to the 15th from the 3rd and there's now a charge on my cc as well. hopefully ill get a shipping notice shortly.
  17. #917  
    Salinger's Avatar

    Posts
    25 Posts
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts

    Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

    Quote Originally Posted by fmeragli View Post
    I wish they shipped from Canada. Like, from Google Canada HQ in Toronto, so then I could just hop on the subway a few stops and pick it up lol
    I wish they did too! I can see their building from my living room!
    fmeragli likes this.
  18. #918  
    culture's Avatar

    Posts
    15 Posts
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts

    Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

    Quote Originally Posted by Salinger View Post
    I wish they did too! I can see their building from my living room!
    Haha me too, their Kitchener office is a block from my house.
  19. #919  

    Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

    Quote Originally Posted by culture View Post
    When you ordered it said it would ship in 1-2 weeks right? You ordered less than 2 weeks ago, so how has google treated you bad?
    its a long story but to cut it short I was travelling abroad and I ordered using a VPN. They started my processing and at the end of the 2 week period due to some "issues with my order", it was cancelled. so this is my second time on the roller coaster lol
  20. #920  
    culture's Avatar

    Posts
    15 Posts
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts

    Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

    Quote Originally Posted by azmahkiani View Post
    its a long story but to cut it short I was travelling abroad and I ordered using a VPN. They started my processing and at the end of the 2 week period due to some "issues with my order", it was cancelled. so this is my second time on the roller coaster lol
    Oh that's brutal! Well hopefully you get yours soon!
  21. #921  

    Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

    Quote Originally Posted by azmahkiani View Post
    Mine too. WHAT!!!!!. I need answers google.
    Same thing to me. Something's happening and I hope it's good.
    ImmenseBrick likes this.
  22. #922  
    culture's Avatar

    Posts
    15 Posts
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts

    Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

    Quote Originally Posted by maxod View Post
    Same thing to me. Something's happening and I hope it's good.
    Im sure it means your phone has been shipped. I bet you'll have it by Friday.
    Thanked by:
    maxod 
  23. #923  

    Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

    Quote Originally Posted by V-Tech View Post
    Interesting website! Thanks!!

    Anyway, Windsor and Detroit is basically the same.... So Windsor and then Mississauga i guess. So if the package left Maumee tonight it should be in Windsor long time ago.....
    It still has to hit a UPS facility in Detroit before it continues on. Plus the package will still have to go through customs.
  24. #924  
    V-Tech's Avatar

    Posts
    380 Posts
    Global Posts
    382 Global Posts

    Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

    Quote Originally Posted by priority9 View Post
    It still has to hit a UPS facility in Detroit before it continues on. Plus the package will still have to go through customs.
    Ye, good point. It does need to go through customs first.

    I'm sure it's already there, after all it left Maumee, OH at 01:07am and it's just over an hour drive. Dont know how often the info is being updated specially it's being the weekend now. Like i said several times before, due to it being so close to Toronto i'm still hoping for a Monday delivery and not Tuesday
  25. Thread Author  Thread Author    #925  

    Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

    Quote Originally Posted by priority9 View Post
    It still has to hit a UPS facility in Detroit before it continues on. Plus the package will still have to go through customs.
    Do the customs process deliveries during weekend?
Page 37 of 90 FirstFirst ... 34353637383940 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1958
    Last Post: 01-16-2013, 04:30 PM
  2. Nexus 4 Ordered on November 29: Order Status
    By Kevin Morales Arauz in forum Google Nexus 4
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-27-2012, 06:04 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-05-2012, 10:35 AM
  4. Nexus 4 Order in Canada - December 3rd
    By V-Tech in forum Google Nexus 4
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-03-2012, 03:01 PM
  5. ordered a nexus s on ebay just want to make sure i understand
    By Sento in forum T-Mobile Nexus S Rooting, ROMs, and Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-22-2012, 09:02 PM

Posting Permissions

B