Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

Chingyul

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
Which Clarivue screen and body protectors did you get? I'm looking for one now and a case/bumper as well.

The Anti-glare/matte ones. Takes away some of the sharpness of the screen, but I REALLY like the lack of finger prints.
Been using anti-glare ones since my first iPhone.
First time using Clarivue on a my phone (PowerSupport previously), but I use the brand on my GPS and camera, and I quite like their quality. Easy to put on too.

V-Tech

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
The Anti-glare/matte ones. Takes away some of the sharpness of the screen, but I REALLY like the lack of finger prints.
Been using anti-glare ones since my first iPhone.
First time using Clarivue on a my phone (PowerSupport previously), but I use the brand on my GPS and camera, and I quite like their quality. Easy to put on too.

Thanks for the info. I think i'll buy one as well.

shareef68

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site
I'm in Vancouver and mine's still showing "pre-ordered", 1 - 2 weeks, and I ordered 12:07:19. I just called play support, they put me on hold for 20 min (!) and when she finally got back on the phone she said that I should expect to see a tracking number today or Monday at the latest. We will see.

In the meantime, a little OT but for the guys from Vancouver, do you know where to get a cheap SIM card cutter? Or can I just bring my card to future shop or somewhere and have them cut it for me?

maxod

Jul 27, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the info. I think i'll buy one as well.

If you buy direct from Clarivue use the online code "ten2013" for additional 10% off. Free shipping too. I received my N4 front and back protectors today since ordering them last Friday.

maxod

Jul 27, 2012
Visit site
I'm in Vancouver and mine's still showing "pre-ordered", 1 - 2 weeks, and I ordered 12:07:19. I just called play support, they put me on hold for 20 min (!) and when she finally got back on the phone she said that I should expect to see a tracking number today or Monday at the latest. We will see.

In the meantime, a little OT but for the guys from Vancouver, do you know where to get a cheap SIM card cutter? Or can I just bring my card to future shop or somewhere and have them cut it for me?

Your cell provider would be able to do it for you for free. That was what the girl from Fido said. She said to bring in the sim and they'll cut it for you.

V-Tech

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
If you buy direct from Clarivue use the online code "ten2013" for additional 10% off. Free shipping too. I received my N4 front and back protectors today since ordering them last Friday.

This is exactly what i did :) I never buy anything online before i Google the possibility of having a coupon or something :D :D :D
Thanks for the info....

N4 is on the way.
Screen protector is on the way.
Need a case/bumper now.

D Mac

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site

Most carriers will give you a micro-SIM for Free. As long as they activate it for you in store. (Rogers certainly does). Note: this generally does not apply to third party stores just corporate stores.

...Or you can just do it yourself with an exacto knife. I've done it, it's not too hard.

V-Tech

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
Most carriers will give you a micro-SIM for Free. As long as they activate it for you in store. (Rogers certainly does). Note: this generally does not apply to third party stores just corporate stores.

...Or you can just do it yourself with an exacto knife. I've done it, it's not too hard.

I dont know about micro-sim but when my wife needed a nano sim for an iphone they charged her something like $10.

DrunkFux

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
Sniff Sniff.... me no get shipping maiiillll... :'(
Worst part is the person coming to me leaves on the 20th of this month... :'(

D Mac

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site
I dont know about micro-sim but when my wife needed a nano sim for an iphone they charged her something like $10.

Micro or Nano doesn't matter Rogers Corporate stores don't charge if you get it activated instore. Meaning Rogers Plus. If it doesn't say Rogers Plus then it is not a corporate store, it is a third party retailer.

I thought it was the same for corporate stores for other carriers as well, but I could be wrong.

vancitypharaoh

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
This is exactly what i did :) I never buy anything online before i Google the possibility of having a coupon or something :D :D :D
Thanks for the info....

N4 is on the way.
Screen protector is on the way.
Need a case/bumper now.

Hey bro - have you figured out what case you'll be getting? Everything I've seen so far has been pretty much mid-range in terms of quality.

DrunkFux

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
By the way for those of you who want the screen protectors... i ordered them from xtremeguard... never tried it before but heard good things... and quite frankly the price cant be beat.... ordered 3 sets of front AND back protectors for a total of $6 with a promo code... normal price is $30... free shipping and no tax in US...
Not sure how much it will cost to ship to canada but i doubt will be too much... for 3 sets i think 6bucks is amazing...

vancitypharaoh

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
By the way for those of you who want the screen protectors... i ordered them from xtremeguard... never tried it before but heard good things... and quite frankly the price cant be beat.... ordered 3 sets of front AND back protectors for a total of $6 with a promo code... normal price is $30... free shipping and no tax in US...
Not sure how much it will cost to ship to canada but i doubt will be too much... for 3 sets i think 6bucks is amazing...

What's the promo code? And can you provide the link to the set of 3 front+back protectors? I only a see a single front protector for $5

vancitypharaoh

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
What's the promo code? And can you provide the link to the set of 3 front+back protectors? I only a see a single front protector for $5

Nevermind - I figured it out - have to buy a minimum of three (don't need to buy both front and back tho). Promo code: 80OFF3
If you buy three front protectors, comes to $3 with $3-4 shipping to Vancouver.

Brandon Nguyen

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
So happy I will finally get a new phone, considering that all my past phones were really old or garbage haha (sony ericsson w580i, iphone 3g, and samsung F400)

This will be my first ever Android smartphone.:cool:

DrunkFux

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site

1. Heres what you need to do tho... go to this site...

LG Google Nexus 4 Screen Protector

2. Make sure you choose the FULL BODY Protection [Add $5.00]

3. Change quantity to 3 and add to cart then proceed to checkout.

4. On the checkout page there is a box COUPON CODE ENTER IT HERE,
Use this code 80off3

5. It should take off 24 bucks off the 30bucks price leaving only 6 bucks :)

vancitypharaoh

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
1. Heres what you need to do tho... go to this site...

LG Google Nexus 4 Screen Protector

2. Make sure you choose the FULL BODY Protection [Add $5.00]

3. Change quantity to 3 and add to cart then proceed to checkout.

4. On the checkout page there is a box COUPON CODE ENTER IT HERE,
Use this code 80off3

5. It should take off 24 bucks off the 30bucks price leaving only 6 bucks :)

Thanks! Answered my own question before you posted but I appreciate the reply anyways. Just goes to show how supportive this forum is.

Also - you just need to buy three sets of ANYTHING.. so not necessarily both front and back covers... however, 9 bux for 3 sets of front and back is hard to beat. still not sure if i want a back protector as I plan on getting a case not a bumper.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance