Page 39 of 90 FirstFirst ... 36373839404142 ... LastLast
Like Tree508Likes

Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

Quote Originally Posted by cricardol View Post
    My N4 departed from East Syracuse, NY, United States 12/15/2012 1:16 A.M. .....What are the customs doing!....gosh this is frustating
    Don't worry be happy!
    You will get yours on tuesday i bet.
    I am not checking my gmail until monday night. Its really helpful to take a break and focus on something else once in a while
    Thanked by:
    badbrad17, maxod and culture like this.

Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

Quote Originally Posted by V-Tech View Post
    It doesnt, that's why i wrote "I thought....".
    Just thought that Standard Shipping with UPS means ground shipping in North America. Of course i may be wrong.

Does it actually say anywhere that it's flying?
    Nope - you were right. I assumed it was flying because that packagemapping.com website had an avi of a package with wings and noted that it was enroute to BC Canada from IL, USA. Simple case of me not paying attention to details - my bad.

Anyways - I googled it - should only be a 32 hour drive. And if left IL on Friday at 10am... LOL. I have no reason to be impatient at this point.
    I just want my new toy

My N4 departed from East Syracuse, NY, United States 12/15/2012 1:16 A.M. .....What are the customs doing!....gosh this is frustating
    I'm assuming you're from Montreal as well? I'm on the same boat as you. Same timing. Guess our phones are together, lol. I doubt we'll get any update before Monday. UPS doesn't usually deliver earlier than expected either. So we'll get our phone by Tuesday.

Global Posts
    90 Global Posts

When I ordered my N10 they never fully tracked my order. Tracking showed it was in Ohio, and it showed up at my door.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Quote Originally Posted by azmahkiani View Post
    Don't worry be happy!
    You will get yours on tuesday i bet.
    I am not checking my gmail until monday night. Its really helpful to take a break and focus on something else once in a while
    Sure, but the only other thing I can focus on are my exams, its not really motivating loll
    azmahkiani likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by cleveralias View Post
    I'm assuming you're from Montreal as well? I'm on the same boat as you. Same timing. Guess our phones are together, lol. I doubt we'll get any update before Monday. UPS doesn't usually deliver earlier than expected either. So we'll get our phone by Tuesday.
    Quebec city actually....today is my birthday and i kinda hoped it would be here today and delivered tomorrow morning

Did anyone else pay with Visa Debit? My phone has been shipped and all but they charged me twice for it, one for the day i sent the order, and the other the day it shipped. I contacted google a few days ago and they said the authorization expired and the money would be refunded, but it seems the first time they charged me wasn't just an authorization they actually billed me for it, I still have not gotten refunded.

Global Posts
    382 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vortex13 View Post
    Did anyone else pay with Visa Debit? My phone has been shipped and all but they charged me twice for it, one for the day i sent the order, and the other the day it shipped. I contacted google a few days ago and they said the authorization expired and the money would be refunded, but it seems the first time they charged me wasn't just an authorization they actually billed me for it, I still have not gotten refunded.
    Usually they only block the amount on your card to make sure you have funds and after some waiting period (for most of us) the funds were released and after that we were actually charged.

I'm sure they will give you a refund for the amount. Keep bugging them if you dont see the money in a day or two.

I've been lurking on this thread for the past few days. What a torture test this waiting game is! lol!

I managed to place my order at 12:10 PST (I'm actually in Halifax, so 4:10 AST) on Dec 3 and got the 3-4 week estimate. My Google Play order status is now showing pre-ordered, while my Google Wallet status is still showing pending. It's just great to see people finally getting their phones shipped. I was hoping to get it by Christmas, but it won't kill me if it comes around the new year.

I ordered a kickstand case and a screen protector so I have something to protect it when it arrives. It's not the nicest case, but it was less than five Loonies and is just to hold me over until some nicer ones come out.

just when i thought this Nexus 4 ordeal couldn't become more of a mess they charge me twice for one phone... thank you google, thank you...

Global Posts
    90 Global Posts

My order was updated to tell me it's reached my city (Windsor) but I'm not expecting delivery until Tuesday. I'm curious if it will show up early.

12. Thread Author  Thread Author    #962  

Quote Originally Posted by Nick792 View Post
    My order was updated to tell me it's reached my city (Windsor) but I'm not expecting delivery until Tuesday. I'm curious if it will show up early.

Same, just got that update.

Quote Originally Posted by BBarnaby View Post
    Same, just got that update.
    Ditto!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Global Posts
    90 Global Posts

I'm curious if I could just drive over and pick it up tomorrow

Sure, but the only other thing I can focus on are my exams, its not really motivating loll
    Well then study hard and reward yourself with the nexus afterwards. Make it your motivation.

Hmm no update for me yet - still shows that it left Maumee 12/15/12 at 1:07! Mine is bound for Toronto - anyone else in this boat?

Global Posts
    40 Global Posts

I'm still waiting for my shipping confirmation email.

How many days total shipping per your shipping email from the day shipped to the stated delivery day? I'm just trying to see if there's a chance I'll get it by the end of the week.

Global Posts
    382 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Salinger View Post
    I'm still waiting for my shipping confirmation email.

How many days total shipping per your shipping email from the day shipped to the stated delivery day? I'm just trying to see if there's a chance I'll get it by the end of the week.
    Mine was shipped on the 13th, i got the email only the next day on the 14th and ETA is the 18th.

Global Posts
    382 Global Posts

Good morning everyone,

Shipping status update:
    Tonight at 1:11 my package was scanned in Windsor, ON, Canada. So it is in Canada already but i guess it waited the weekend to cross the border or to scan it in Windsor.
    So my hopes of receiving it today (a day early) are kinda gone and i'll probably have to wait for the ETA which is tomorrow.
    Thanked by:
    maxod likes this.

As far as I know, next stop should be Mississauga.

Global Posts
    382 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by priority9 View Post
    As far as I know, next stop should be Mississauga.
    Ye i think you are correct. Was hoping that it will be be delivered today because of the package being so close to the destination but i dont think it's going to happen.

Global Posts
    90 Global Posts

I called UPS to see if I could just pick it up today but I guess it hasn't received the final destination scan yet..i'm not sure where they're sending it.

Global Posts
    382 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nick792 View Post
    I called UPS to see if I could just pick it up today but I guess it hasn't received the final destination scan yet..i'm not sure where they're sending it.

Where do you live?

It's actually not a bad idea, i'll keep tracking the package and as soon as i'll see it on the way to Mississauga (the main sorting facility in the area) i'll give them a call and see if i can pick it up from there. It's not far from me anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by V-Tech View Post
    Good morning everyone,

Shipping status update:
    Tonight at 1:11 my package was scanned in Windsor, ON, Canada. So it is in Canada already but i guess it waited the weekend to cross the border or to scan it in Windsor.
    So my hopes of receiving it today (a day early) are kinda gone and i'll probably have to wait for the ETA which is tomorrow.
    I got that too. I noticed that it took the weekend for that long. I was hoping for it to come Monday as well.

Maybe it's just me, but I totally google mapped how long it would take from Maumee, Ohio to my house? It would take 4 hours driving. Too bad it isn't here yet. :|

Global Posts
    382 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kayimi View Post
    I got that too. I noticed that it took the weekend for that long. I was hoping for it to come Monday as well.

Maybe it's just me, but I totally google mapped how long it would take from Maumee, Ohio to my house? It would take 4 hours driving. Too bad it isn't here yet. :|
    I searched the distance the second i saw where the package was last week... It's so close and this is why i thought that maybe it will arrive earlier but the weekend kinda ruined the whole thing.
Page 39 of 90 FirstFirst ... 36373839404142 ... LastLast