Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 44 of 90 FirstFirst ... 41424344454647 ... LastLast
Results 1,076 to 1,100 of 2246
Like Tree508Likes

Global Posts
    382 Global Posts

Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

Quote Originally Posted by maxod View Post
    Okee dokee. I can scratch the name theory off the list. Only thing I see now are that they are just now starting to work on shipping the orders ordered after 12:06 pm or thereabouts.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
    Or they have no idea what they are doing and it's all kinda random
    Nexus 4 16GB | iPad 2
    Savemyeps - Best way to track your TV shows.

Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

according to UPS, my package departed at 21:00 hrs....this evening. It was 20:30hrs when I checked... :-/ didn't know they ship in the future..

Global Posts
    382 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by priority9 View Post
    according to UPS, my package departed at 21:00 hrs....this evening. It was 20:30hrs when I checked... :-/ didn't know they ship in the future..
    Time zones are a magical thing Check where you are located and compare it to where it was shipped from.
    Nexus 4 16GB | iPad 2

It is based on local time and i'm in the same time zone as yourself.

Global Posts
    382 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by priority9 View Post
    It is based on local time and i'm in the same time zone as yourself.
    That's weird then :|
    Nexus 4 16GB | iPad 2

oh so it is a loooooooong wait

i already sold my galaxy nexus seems have to find some alternatives...

are all you guys that are getting the shipping notice were initially told the 1-2 week window? mine says 3-4 weeks and still on pending................

Mine is in Concord! So close!

Global Posts
    382 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sssgood View Post
    are all you guys that are getting the shipping notice were initially told the 1-2 week window? mine says 3-4 weeks and still on pending................
    Ye, it's 1-2 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by biggianthead06 View Post
    Mine is in Concord! So close!
    Really?! Mine didn't update to concord yet. Still showing that it's in transit there. The concord facility is 15 minutes from me
    Nexus 4 16GB | iPad 2

Quote Originally Posted by V-Tech View Post
    Really?! Mine didn't update to concord yet. Still showing that it's in transit there. The concord facility is 15 minutes from me
    I'm guessing we're on the same truck... Yours was loaded first and thus will come off a bit later?

Global Posts
    382 Global Posts

I'm guessing we're on the same truck... Yours was loaded first and thus will come off a bit later?
    Good theory what time did it arrive to concord?
    Nexus 4 16GB | iPad 2

Mine arrived in Concord at 9:07, so excited I just want to go pick it up . It's literally a two minute drive from my house.

Good theory what time did it arrive to concord?
    907. my departure from Windsor was around 5 so if my LIFO theory pans out I was one of the last into the truck! Phew!

Global Posts
    382 Global Posts

907. my departure from Windsor was around 5 so if my LIFO theory pans out I was one of the last into the truck! Phew!
    Wierd. Mine left at 14:00 and still no scan in Concord.
    Nexus 4 16GB | iPad 2

Wierd. Mine left at 14:00 and still no scan in Concord.
    I wonder if it just takes a couple hours to unload and scan all the stuff? who knows

Global Posts
    382 Global Posts

I wonder if it just takes a couple hours to unload and scan all the stuff? who knows
    Who knows. Let's hope it will update before I go to sleep or I will go crazy
    Nexus 4 16GB | iPad 2

FWIW - from what I've seen at DCs in the past, a lot of them have to hand-scan every item in the truck so that each item loads up into quantum view if it's, say, a 53 foot trailer full of phones that's 3,392 cubic feet and if it's full there could literally be 70,000 phones in that truck!

an unlikely scenario indeed but there could well be 10,000 phones; $3.5MM worth of stuff on a trailer is not unheard of. If they scan one phone per second it'd still be like 3 hours to scan them all hopefully it won't take so long though

Global Posts
    382 Global Posts

FWIW - from what I've seen at DCs in the past, a lot of them have to hand-scan every item in the truck so that each item loads up into quantum view if it's, say, a 53 foot trailer full of phones that's 3,392 cubic feet and if it's full there could literally be 70,000 phones in that truck!

an unlikely scenario indeed but there could well be 10,000 phones; $3.5MM worth of stuff on a trailer is not unheard off. If they scan one phone per second it'd still be like 3 hours to scan them all hopefully it won't take so long though
    Damn, 10,000 phones!!! I should have waited in Windsor and then hijack the truck! Sell the phones and become a millionaire

Anyway, your explanation is logical but it won't prevent me from going crazy a bit here
    Nexus 4 16GB | iPad 2

Damn, 10,000 phones!!! I should have waited in Windsor and then hijack the truck! Sell the phones and become a millionaire

Anyway, your explanation is logical but it won't prevent me from going crazy a bit here
    Haha I know what you mean, I'm going crazy too! Looking forward to tomorrow!

Global Posts
    382 Global Posts

Haha I know what you mean, I'm going crazy too! Looking forward to tomorrow!
    Ye tomorrow is going to be legen............ Wait for it.............. dary! (how I met your mother, if your watching)

But two problems:

1. I need to work most of the day so don't know how much time I will have for the phone.
    2. Now sure what time I will finish and if I will find an open Rogers store to get a micro sim.
    Nexus 4 16GB | iPad 2

I'm getting my on Wednesday. Thankfully my exams will be over by then, so I'm going to wake up at 8am, go buy a micro sim, and then stay all day home, wait for the UPS guy. I'm thinking about opening champagne once I get my phone, although that might be too much

Aww man looks like I will probably have to trim/cut my sim card to fit in the Nexus then

wait I can just buy a micro sim card haha

I'm a little worried that my delivery date of tomorrow will be missed now.

My tracking shows my package in Concord as well, which is bizarre. Deliveries from UPS for me typically go from Windsor to Chatham to here (Sarnia). Concord seems a ways out of the way after Windsor. Hoping for luck tomorrow but I have a feeling I'll be waiting another day.

Global Posts
    382 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JJDigitized View Post
    I'm a little worried that my delivery date of tomorrow will be missed now.

My tracking shows my package in Concord as well, which is bizarre. Deliveries from UPS for me typically go from Windsor to Chatham to here (Sarnia). Concord seems a ways out of the way after Windsor. Hoping for luck tomorrow but I have a feeling I'll be waiting another day.
    Naaa don't worry. Concord is just another sorting place like missisauga and I'm sure that from here it will be delivered to you.
    Nexus 4 16GB | iPad 2
    JJDigitized likes this.

Naaa don't worry. Concord is just another sorting place like missisauga and I'm sure that from here it will be delivered to you.
    Hope you're right! Unfortunately there's no UPS depot in Sarnia so all our packages have to go to Chatham then on a truck for home delivery. Fingers crossed it gets to Chatham for the morning. I appreciate your positive thoughts!!
Page 44 of 90 FirstFirst ... 41424344454647 ... LastLast