Page 45 of 90 FirstFirst ... 42434445464748 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,125 of 2246
Like Tree508Likes

Global Posts
    382 Global Posts

Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

Quote Originally Posted by JJDigitized View Post
    Hope you're right! Unfortunately there's no UPS depot in Sarnia so all our packages have to go to Chatham then on a truck for home delivery. Fingers crossed it gets to Chatham for the morning. I appreciate your positive thoughts!!
    I'm still freaking that my package was not scanned in concord.
    Nexus 4 16GB | iPad 2
    Savemyeps - Best way to track your TV shows.

Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

Quote Originally Posted by culture View Post
    Me too! And to get flamed on an android site, I just preordered a BlackBerry 10 as well haha.
    Bro BB10 is looking pretty solid. I might rock both phones! I WANT RIM TO LIVE!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by V-Tech View Post
    Mine just did 20 mins ago, stay positive!
    Thanked by:
    V-Tech 
    biggianthead06 likes this.

Global Posts
    382 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ImmenseBrick View Post
    Bro BB10 is looking pretty solid. I might rock both phones! I WANT RIM TO LIVE!!!!!
    Ye I love RIM as well. Really don't want them to die.

Quote Originally Posted by JJDigitized View Post
    Mine just did 20 mins ago, stay positive!
    Still waiting not going to sleep because of it....
    Nexus 4 16GB | iPad 2
    JJDigitized likes this.

don't lose hope!

1) if it does actually take 3 hours, and if my phone really was the last one onto the truck (likely since it takes about 4 hrs to get from Windsor to Concord and my departure was scanned at 5 and arrival at 9:07) then you might not get scanned until midnight

2) if they neglected to put your tracking update up on time you'd be far from the first person ever to have that happen - you left windsor at 2pm you're totally fine!

A healthy RIM is definitely good for Canada. I hope they make it work! (also since my company uses BB I'd really like to have a nice BB10 device!)
    ImmenseBrick likes this.

I think UPS will have no updates for me. Still just the original ship notice. It will probably just arrive and on that same day populate with all the shipping info. That happens all the time when I order from bestbuy.

Global Posts
    382 Global Posts

I think UPS will have no updates for me. Still just the original ship notice. It will probably just arrive and on that same day populate with all the shipping info. That happens all the time when I order from bestbuy.
    You still have fee more days for the phone to arrive. I thought that the tracking would be a bit more accurate and quick. Don't know why, maybe because I really want the damn package
    Nexus 4 16GB | iPad 2
    ImmenseBrick likes this.
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1108  

I am in the same boat. No mention of concord. Still says "Departure Scan" @ 2pm

I'm starting to trip balls. No word on any movement since Friday at 11AM? Are you kidding me UPS!?
    Urgh! It's been three days, including one full business day. How the hell has there been NO movement.
    It's less than a two day drive from Hodgkins, IL to Vancouver (Richmond), BC.

What's the point of tracking if I don't get up to date information on where my package is?!

I swear, if it doesn't arrive by Thursday...

Global Posts
    382 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BBarnaby View Post
    I am in the same boat. No mention of concord. Still says "Departure Scan" @ 2pm
    Yeap. Same same same
    Nexus 4 16GB | iPad 2
  11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1111  

Yeap. Same same same
    I sure it will get updated at like 1am or something
    Or just show up at my door even before it even updates. haha

Quote Originally Posted by vancitypharaoh View Post
    I'm starting to trip balls. No word on any movement since Friday at 11AM? Are you kidding me UPS!?
    Urgh! It's been three days, including one full business day. How the hell has there been NO movement.

What's the point of tracking if I don't get up to date information on where my package is?!

Calm down. There's still three full business days to go. When I ordered my Nexus 7s it took a ... unusually long time for the truck to reach Redmond (I'm assuming it makes other stops along the way) but once it reaches Redmond, it'll be across the border and in your hands within one business day.
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by vancitypharaoh View Post

Yeah, it sucks. I think they will just show up here in Van on Thursday and then UPS will update it all at once. Like you said, what is the point of tracking when I cannot track it....
    vancitypharaoh likes this.

Sweet the phone is now departing towards Edmonton from Winnipeg, can't wait!

Global Posts
    40 Global Posts

UPS is always my last choice (if I have one) for shipping. In my experience their tracking is hit & miss at best. I just had a package shipped UPS to me from Vancouver last week. There was a departure scan from Vancouver, an arrival scan in Richmond, a departure scan from Richmond and then nothing. It showed up on my desk 3 days later with no further scans. No entry into Ontario, no out for delivery, just a "Delivered" scan after the fact.
    vancitypharaoh likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Nguyen View Post
    Yours is always one step ahead of mine it seems! Hopefully that means mine will leave Winnipeg by the morning

Quote Originally Posted by BoostC View Post
    Yours is always one step ahead of mine it seems! Hopefully that means mine will leave Winnipeg by the morning
    Yeah mine said it departed Winnipeg 11:00 local time on the UPS site

Yeah mine said it departed Winnipeg 11:00 local time on the UPS site
    Awesome, that's great news.Thanks for keeping me updated

OMG
    got shipping notice today
    and saw this on the UPS site
    Scheduled Delivery:
    Thursday, 12/20/2012

Global Posts
    57 Global Posts

Yeap. Same same same
    Is your package in Concord yet?

Mine arrived at 9:32pm.

Location Date Local Time Activity
    Louisville, KY, United States 12/18/2012 12:15 A.M. Departure Scan
    Louisville, KY, United States 12/17/2012 11:31 P.M. Origin Scan
    United States 12/17/2012 6:18 P.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

Quote Originally Posted by Aimixiu View Post
    OMG
    got shipping notice today
    and saw this on the UPS site
    Scheduled Delivery:
    Thursday, 12/20/2012
    What was the time of your order? Before 12:06 pm PST? Congrats!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

same here. I was starting to worry, since it's been there since 2:56, but I guess guys at UPS want to play with my nexus 4 first.

ROM
    Stock JB 4.4 Rooted

O.k, UPS sucks!

After i saw that the package is going to Concord facility and not Mississauga i called them and asked if i can just pick it up tomorrow instead of them sending it to me, the answer i got was -
    "I'm sorry but you can not pick up the package unless we attempted to deliver the package for the first time"

How stupid is this?!

Then i told him to leave a message on the account that i'm probably not going to be home and it's o.k to leave the package with the security guy in my building, the answer was -
    "I'm sorry but right now i cant leave any notes until the package was scanned as out for delivery, keep tracking the package and when you see the status change to out for delivery you can call us again and we can send the message to the driver"

Did i mention that i hate them?! Not sure how it works in other companies but that's just STUPID!
    I get the frustration but it's all about procedure. Imagine how many times people would ask for unique situations for pickups etc. There are too many variables that could cause your package to be stolen. Or for people to try to scam ups. I know this is not the case but they have procedures. I have stood right beside the postal worker at the mailbox and they will not hand me my mail even though they know who I am. They have to put it in my little mailbox and close the door.

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Android Central Forums
    Android Evangelist
    HTC Desire + Samsung Galaxy SIIx + Transformer TF101 and Prime + Nexus 4

Woohoo, 2:01 am it's left Concord! My hope to receive my device today lives!
Page 45 of 90 FirstFirst ... 42434445464748 ... LastLast